View Full Version : Your Profile

Magic
02-03-2009, 09:48 PM
What does it say?

I made mine earlier today :blush2:

Magic
02-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Heya!

For those of you that dont know, my real name is Sam, and I live in the west of England. I ride horses, and I live in the middle of knowhere.

On TiBB I am best known for my games, having ran TiBBs Gameshow Marathon, TiBB Big Brother and TiBB Radio. I have also hosted several smaller games, such as 'The Annie Factor' and 'TiBBs Hot Seat'.

In the year of 2009 I have 2 new big games which I plan to hit the site, alongside several smaller ones, so look out!

lol abit tacky...and playing on my **** factor.
but still, I have something now :whistle:

Nicky.
02-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Hey (:
I'm Nicky, 15 and I live in North Wales (:
I have 3 dogs called Sky, Tay and Tasha (:
I love making graphics , like banners and avatars :3
I also love McFly, Big Brother (Obviously) and Friends xD xXx

Did it just after I turned 15, I edited it all when I changed my age :3

Lauren
02-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Nothing. :tongue:

Jen
02-03-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm Jen and Gorden Ramsey is attractive to me..
[*align=center*] [*/align] To remind me.. LOL

Ninastar
02-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Well. My name is caitlin and I love animals. ( Esp cats cause they like make me go mad and then i rant on for ages about them) I like lots of other thngs like sleep, food, TV, excersice ( sp?? ) and trampolineing <3. As you can probably tell by they way that i talk/post, Im blonde lol. I normally don't make sence but i try lol. I think i used to have a brain but lots it a few years back :P

ANYWAY yeh. If you want to talk just u2u me :D

P.s Don't talk to me if your a pedophile o.o

bye now x

KKBL
02-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Ninastar
Well. My name is caitlin and I love animals. ( Esp cats cause they like make me go mad and then i rant on for ages about them) I like lots of other thngs like sleep, food, TV, excersice ( sp?? ) and trampolineing <3. As you can probably tell by they way that i talk/post, Im blonde lol. I normally don't make sence but i try lol. I think i used to have a brain but lots it a few years back :P

bye now x

LOL:joker::tongue:

Benjamin
02-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Boo!

Callum
02-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Ninastar

bye now x

Ahhh Nina :joker::lovedup:

MarkWaldorf
02-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Nothing.

Magic
02-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
Nothing. :tongue:
Liar. It says...

God I am a comic.

Twilight
02-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Hiya i'm Emily i'm a big fan of the legend of Zelda mostly TwilightPrincess,I'm a girl duh I like BB and my fav singers are Taylor Swift,Rihanna,Miley Cyrus,Katy Perry,Lady Gaga,Michelle Branch,The Saturdays,Girls Aloud,Avril Lavigne,Hilary Duff and my fav TV shows are hannah montana,Neighbours,Home and away

Princess
02-03-2009, 10:22 PM
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=20798337&MID=217

Cos everything is on there!

Locke.
02-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Big Brother 9 Favourites:

Mo, Darnell, Rex, Mario.

Celebrity Big Brother 6 Favourites:

Coolio, Terry, Tommy.

Fom
02-03-2009, 10:36 PM
I will post my facebook one...

Im Tom.

Im 19, I go to 'Pendleton Sixth form college' and I love it there, I have met some amazing friends. I am currently doing a placement at Oldham Coliseum, mentoring a young peoples theatre group which is awesome. Doing a performing arts course, my next show is in April. Doing 'Merchant of Venice' Currently applying to Drama school.
Lifes getting better with every day :)

One word to describe me would be 'Cheeky' and I am constantly trying to stir things up to keep things interesting. I love going to bars with mates, and waking up in the morning totally regretting things.

Currently single, Relationships are for stupid people, more trouble than its worth!