PDA

View Full Version : What would love to be in this Year BB

BigOz
04-03-2009, 06:11 PM
1. 9 Brand New Housemates. and 9 All-Star Housemates (each winner from each series o.O)
2. A Purple Themed House for some reason.
3. Suprises to actually BE suprises (so with out telling us there is a double eviction, now imagine, Rebecca, Luke and Dale up for eviction, and not knowing TWO of these will go :O ). etc.
4. Some MAJOR twist that will change the .. game.. for ever :D.
5. More to come (which I doubt it xD)

So, what would you love to have in this year's BB?

Brad*
04-03-2009, 06:23 PM
I wrote what I would love to be in BB10 in this post here, it's the OP:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=107687

I will probably make a new one in April or May when it is nearer to the launch.

Captain.Remy
04-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Alcohol.
Sex.
Fun.
Rock n' Roll.
Hot chicks.

Harry!
04-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Fights
Sex
Conterversy
Massive house
MADONNA!!!

Captain.Remy
04-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh yeah and I want the biggest twist in BB history...Big Murder: the housemates will have 1 minute to choose which one of them will get killed by their fellow housemates. It should be good.

No I am joking. :hugesmile:

Matt
04-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Off the top of my head:

1. A twist which will affect the whole series
2. A revamped advertising campaign
3. The return of the psychology highlights shows
4. Better tasks
5. Improved live evictions/shows
6. Return of the live feed
7. Jack Whitehall to be the Big Mouth host
8. No features that won't be used (the improved CBB6 Jail, the noms pod etc.)

Captain.Remy
04-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Message original : Matt
Off the top of my head:

1. A twist which will affect the whole series
2. A revamped advertising campaign
3. The return of the psychology highlights shows
4. Better tasks
5. Improved live evictions/shows
6. Return of the live feed
7. Jack Whitehall to be the Big Mouth host
8. No features that won't be used (the improved CBB6 Jail, the noms pod etc.)

1,2,3,5,6 are not possible if the producers are the same as some other series but we still can hope...even if I highly doubt it. Or maybe the producers will try to celebrate the 10th series by making it out as an event...if it's not too late to attract people back.

*mazedsalv**
04-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Return of Live Feed 24/7
Sex and Alcohol
Huge advertising campaign
16 housemates (8 girls and 8 boys)
12 weeks
4 in the final
No double evictions
Vote to save when everyones up in Week 5, Week 8 and Week 12 to get rid of any remaining "deadwood".
More pyhsical tasks (stamina, strenth, agility and knowledge)
No spin offs.... should spend the money on the Live Feed, or maybe only 1 of the spinoffs (BBLB or BBBM)

Tom
04-03-2009, 06:57 PM
1) HOH to be brought in Brazil style, not the cheap version we have decided by endurance task
2) F&F features moving from BBLB back to the eviction shows. Maybe some kind of plea from the housemates to keep them in?
3) New advertising campaign
4) Caroline Flack on BBLB, Iain Lee on BBBM
5) Good range of housemates
6) Prize fund (increased to about £500,000) which they have to earn BB5 style

Thats it really, the rest they can't really do. Oh bring it back to 11 weeks.

Matt
04-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

1,2,3,5,6 are not possible if the producers are the same as some other series but we still can hope...even if I highly doubt it. Or maybe the producers will try to celebrate the 10th series by making it out as an event...if it's not too late to attract people back.

Yeah, I know. I can hope, but my expectations are very low.

Captain.Remy
04-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Message original : Matt
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

Yeah, I know. I can hope, but my expectations are very low.

Yes we can ! lol
Even if it's a bit too late.

To be honest, I don't expect anything since BB7 which was a huge disappointment so I'm not that disappointed in the recent series.

Harry!
04-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Big Brother has not been the same since the race row.

BigOz
04-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Posted

Exactly.. that's the major problem.

Harry!
04-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by BigOz
Originally posted by Posted

Exactly.. that's the major problem.

But it has still been funny... Cookie Love, Rex, Chanelle, Verne crashing into the door...

BigOz
04-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Yea, Which housemate from any international BB (BBUS, Ger, Italy, Spain) would you love to see in the house? I would love to see Laura since she is able to speak English aswell as ITalian, German and Polish. (Go Laura).

Brekkie
04-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Tom
1) HOH to be brought in Brazil style, not the cheap version we have decided by endurance task
2) F&F features moving from BBLB back to the eviction shows. Maybe some kind of plea from the housemates to keep them in?

I was getting worried then - I was agreeing with you - up to point 4.

No issue with Caroline Flack, but I think BBLB needs a bit of stability and George has really grown into the role. Meanwhile Iain Lee should be pushed off some cliff somewhere - Jack Whitehall has made his claim on Big Mouth and it would be a massive mistake not to let him have it.

And practically in these times the jackpot isn't going to be increased. There might be an extra £50,000 or so in the pot - £200k was available in BB6 (if Eugene had refused the offer), and given away in BB8 (£100k to Liam, £100k to the winner), and last year we saw an extra £50k given away - but as things are if there's an extra £50,000 in the pot it's going to go back into C4/Endemol's coffers, not be splashed out on the contestant. Due to the state of the economy £100,000 is now a better prize than it was a couple of years ago.

A lot depends on whether the show has any realistic chance of surviving the chop though. To do so, it does need a massive revamp in every regard - and the switch to HoH does that IMO, and is proven too - but if this is going to be the last, or even penultimate, series, I think I'd want it to be much more faithful to the original format.

Locke.
05-03-2009, 12:49 AM
1. 24 hour live feed.
2. Interesting Housemates that stay up late.
3. George Lamb on BBLB, Ian Lee on BBBM.
4. Head of House to remain, but no heaven and hell.
5. One bedroom, with double the amount of housemates. Double beds so they have to share.
6. No vote to saves. Vote to evict up until the 'To Win' lines open.
7. Sex & Alcohol.
8. A big twist on the launch night that will have an impact on the whole series. (The Mario/Lisa/Steph/Luke twist didn't affecr much..
9. Keep the jail, but use it more often.

Tom
05-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Originally posted by Tom

I was getting worried then - I was agreeing with you - up to point 4.

No issue with Caroline Flack, but I think BBLB needs a bit of stability and George has really grown into the role. Meanwhile Iain Lee should be pushed off some cliff somewhere - Jack Whitehall has made his claim on Big Mouth and it would be a massive mistake not to let him have it.

And practically in these times the jackpot isn't going to be increased. There might be an extra £50,000 or so in the pot - £200k was available in BB6 (if Eugene had refused the offer), and given away in BB8 (£100k to Liam, £100k to the winner), and last year we saw an extra £50k given away - but as things are if there's an extra £50,000 in the pot it's going to go back into C4/Endemol's coffers, not be splashed out on the contestant. Due to the state of the economy £100,000 is now a better prize than it was a couple of years ago.

A lot depends on whether the show has any realistic chance of surviving the chop though. To do so, it does need a massive revamp in every regard - and the switch to HoH does that IMO, and is proven too - but if this is going to be the last, or even penultimate, series, I think I'd want it to be much more faithful to the original format.

yes but they'd have to earn the prize fund anyway, perhaps BB5 was a bad example, I like the system they used in the Australian one where it started at zero. That would be "never done before". It isn't just given like it has been for the past few years so it probably wouldn't end up being that much anyway.

Brekkie
05-03-2009, 11:51 AM
£250,000 probably be about the right level as generally whether it's tasks or fines, the final jackpot is often not too much above the 50% mark - so I think they'd take away £125,000 to £150,000.

I'd rather they nicked the fines to be honest than did Jackpot Challenges - £250,000 to start with, £1000 knocked off for each rule break. Depending on how flush they are, there may or may not be an opportunity to win back some fine money, but not all of it.