PDA

View Full Version : Your Funniest School moments

*mazedsalv**
04-03-2009, 08:30 PM
What are all your classic moments from school, things that just mad eyour life much better in school.

In Italian today before the lesson there was loads of people pushing, I mean loads (they need to widen the corridor so much) well the bin was knocked over so about 5 of my friends and me ran over to the bin and hugged it and tried to recover it and we were all on teh floor in this huge bundle and the my italian tecaher comes along (he's a pushover, thats why his lessons are the best) and says "Why are you on the floor?" and we were all like "The bins dying!!, You need to help!" and his face was just like "WTF!"

Then later on in the lesson we were just annoying him (we were in the computer room) and we kept pressing our keyboards down so it would make beeping noises and everyone was doing it, he then turned his back and when he looked at us again, we all had both of our arms in the air for some reason... it was funny.

And in Year 9 in Italian also, my teacher who was pregnant at the time came into the room and did like a 10 min speech about how she was "Kicked and punched in the stomach" in teh crowded corridor and blamed it on us, when we all really knew that she was moved about a mm away from where she was and she broke down into tears and it was literally a tap on the shoulder and she claimed she was beaten up in the crowd. She was soo ott!! :bigsmile:

What have been your classic moments??

Lewis.
04-03-2009, 08:35 PM
When a brand new cover teacher accidentally wrote on the brand new interactive whiteboard in permanent marker and cried when it wouldn't rub off. Haha :tongue:

*mazedsalv**
04-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Lewis:)
When a brand new cover teacher accidentally wrote on the brand new interactive whiteboard in permanent marker and cried when it wouldn't rub off. Haha :tongue:

:laugh3: Omg that would happen at my school too!

Also, another one from today (I had the funniest day in years). I was in Business Studies and I was drawing a table for some finance question and wrote the numbers in wrong, so I got my rubber and started rubbing out the numbers for about 30 seconds, and then all of a sudden i burst out laughing because my writing was in pen and i was so keen to rub it out!! :tongue: I was having tantrums as well that it wouldnt rub off and my teacher said "Btw thats pen"

Lewis.
04-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

:laugh3: Omg that would happen at my school too!

And when a teacher came to school one day with green hair because apparently her swimming pool at her luxury mansion had too much bleach in :joker:

Today was quite funny aswell! The head of art was posing naked behind a huge screen in the drama studios and only the sixth formers could be in, because they were drawing her. The screen fell and the whole assembly saw this fat art teacher lying naked on the floor. It was the funniset thing ever :joker:

Red Moon
04-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I broke the school bullies fingers a by accident when I pushed him out my face. What was funny was that he never bothered me again and he was the one that got in trouble for it.

MarkWaldorf
04-03-2009, 08:43 PM

LOL some woman did that in my ICT exam!

Awkwarrrrddd.

Dom:D
04-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Today we had a sub for R.E and he had braces and couldn't talk properly and we kept laughing and he took a Cico and got a chair and threw it and went mad and was near crying.

When some old priest came to talk to us in R.E again he thought this really heavy metal thing was a interactive white board pen and he hit the interactive white board with it and it fell and he ran away and drove away and stayed in Derry for a day:L

Jen
04-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Claire, a girl in my R.E class, told our whole Religion class before our teacher walked in that when he taught her sister they called him, "Scratchy Balls" My initial reaction was, why?!, she said when he would walk up and down the classroom he would, and I quote, "Scratch his balls"... when he walked into out lesson today we all burst out laughing.... I will never look at him the same again.

30stone
04-03-2009, 09:20 PM
sub science teacher in year 10 were wirting initials on the board, and he ended up wirting ****.

Fights in general...

Loukas
04-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Oooo! I HAVE LOADS!!! :love:

OK. The best one that i remember happened in my first year of secondary school, it was probably the moment that has made me and Kate laugh to this very day. It was a hot autumn afternoon in History, sir was blabbing on about some s*** that nobody really cared about, he caught some boy chewing gum and called him to the front to spit it out, he was in front of the whole class and i don't know how it happened but he just dropped. But it's the way he fell that made us laugh SO MUCH. He fell like a tree that was just cut down.. Me, Kate and some boy called Haytham still laugh to this VERY DAY it was soooooo funny. :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

May last year, exams :sleep:.. Everyone finished about 10/20 minutes early. Some boy fell asleep and started snoring LOL. As the teachers woke him up his desk broke and he landed on his face! LMFAO! :laugh3:

The Great Big Stokey Water Fight!!! 3/4 of the students from my school in our local park in the summer having a huge water fight. The park rangers called the school and 4 teachers came to try calm us down. If i remember correctly it was; Mrs Pascell, a wrinkly old prune that retired but still works in our school!? :bored:. Mr Byeno, ICT teacher who is NORMALLY NICE. Mr Pickerell.. MR PICKLE and Mrs Wright. Anywaysss, word spread of the teachers coming and everyone stopped getting each other, we all planned to get the teachers. Cut a long story short the teachers failed and went back to school soaking wet without catching one student :spin:

Nicky.
04-03-2009, 09:46 PM
LOL! Ones that spring to mind right now -

(These are mainly ones that have tickled me.. nobody finds things funny that me and my friends do.. :blush2:)

- We were in Geography, and me and my friend Kez were looking at the map (with cover teacher) and we were looking for places with funny names.. and one called Chignik came up.. we laughed SO hard.. teacher asked us if we were on drugs!!

- Was in English, and Miss hadn't got a pen, so she sent someone next door to Mr Richardson, and he gave her a permanent marker.. and she started writing, wrote like 3 lines and stopped and shouted 'MR RICHARDSON'.. like she was really annoyed.. and we popped his head around the door and said 'yes?' he had no idea about the pen ! SO FUNNNY!

- Today, in science, we were doing a past paper, and I got 19/24.. so that gets me the C I need.. (top grade).. and my teacher was going on about how we can put science posters up and little notes around our bedrooms and on the fridge to remind us.. and I got this picture of all my posters on wall (mainly McFly) and loads of science things around and just burst out laughing! Was trying not to make a noise .. but I was crying and tears were rolling down my face XD Then my friend started laughing at me laughing (they always do xD).. and then Miss said 'it's not that funny girls' and she looked at me and started laughing! SO funny! Making me smile writing now!!

xD

Sarah.
04-03-2009, 09:57 PM
When me & my friends had a fight in the Library.. lmfao it was so funny. There was this weird kid called James in our year who used to be our friend, then he went psycho one day in the library, he stole his friends bottle of coke and started chasing luke [spike from here lol], throwing coke everywhere. It was the funniest thing EVER.

Shaun
04-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Geography lessons from year 9-11 were the best for me. Our teacher, Mr. Evans, was one of those stereotypical hopeless 50-yo types. No authority, a bit of a joke amongst the students (we'd call him Barry Evans).

Anyway - me and 3 of my friends sat together in the back right corner, next to the window. When Barry (lmao) went into the store-cupboard, I got up and pinched the Smart Board remote control. He was mid-presentation and I kept swapping slides - he didn't know what was going on.

So I passed on the remote across the classroom. Whilst he spent time trying to find it, one of my friends kept shouting at imaginary people outside the window. The rest of us got involved and started throwing our pencils and workbooks out the window, telling "them" to 'GO AWAY'.

Then I threw my shoe out of the window. I asked to go to the toilet and gathered all the stuff up from outside the building. I then started screaming "OWW. THAT REALLY HURT." back up at the window and I forgot there was a biology lesson underneath. The teacher in there opened the window and shouted at me :sad:

ANYWAY, I got back to the classroom and the teacher left us for a while, to get some classwork. We turned ALL of the desks the wrong way round and hid someone in the store cupboard.

We'd always shout, every lesson, "EASY!" (I think this was from Soccer AM?) and then "YOU SHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAP". I remember the last lesson of the year - half of the school got involved. We saw people across the school yard in the language and art blocks shouting as well.

Aaaaaah, good times.

Hugo
04-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Me and my friend being locked in the book storage untill 7PM :/ WITH NO SIGNAL.

Nicky.
04-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Shaun
Geography lessons from year 9-11 were the best for me. Our teacher, Mr. Evans, was one of those stereotypical hopeless 50-yo types. No authority, a bit of a joke amongst the students (we'd call him Barry Evans).

Anyway - me and 3 of my friends sat together in the back right corner, next to the window. When Barry (lmao) went into the store-cupboard, I got up and pinched the Smart Board remote control. He was mid-presentation and I kept swapping slides - he didn't know what was going on.

So I passed on the remote across the classroom. Whilst he spent time trying to find it, one of my friends kept shouting at imaginary people outside the window. The rest of us got involved and started throwing our pencils and workbooks out the window, telling "them" to 'GO AWAY'.

Then I threw my shoe out of the window. I asked to go to the toilet and gathered all the stuff up from outside the building. I then started screaming "OWW. THAT REALLY HURT." back up at the window and I forgot there was a biology lesson underneath. The teacher in there opened the window and shouted at me :sad:

ANYWAY, I got back to the classroom and the teacher left us for a while, to get some classwork. We turned ALL of the desks the wrong way round and hid someone in the store cupboard.

We'd always shout, every lesson, "EASY!" (I think this was from Soccer AM?) and then "YOU SHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAP". I remember the last lesson of the year - half of the school got involved. We saw people across the school yard in the language and art blocks shouting as well.

Aaaaaah, good times.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oh God!

I wish we had a teacher like that! I was actually laughing reading that!!

Annie
04-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Lord. School. Not been there in a while.
Will return to thread once I can remember anything.

GhettoSuperstar
04-03-2009, 10:16 PM
In Art last year me and my friends hated this art teacher, she's a man and stinks of fish. And anyway we went onto paint and created a picture of a fish and sent it to her printer and printed 1000 times. Then about half an hour later she comes through to our class and goes... "WHO PRINTED ZEE FISHHH!?" Omg it was so funny, me and my friends had to try and contain our laughter.

Another time was at school when these social retarded people came in to give us a lesson on social skills. But honestly these people were a bunch of rejects. Anyway, one of the games was to get everyone together in a circle, then get someone in the middle of the circle to answer questions.. but could only answer with the word "sausages". SOOOOO.. this retarded ugliest bitch who was mingin was in the centre and everyone was asking her questions like "what do you ride?" - "sausages"..."what type of tampon do you use?" - "sausages"..."what do you poke with?" - "sausages". I think I almost fainted I was laughing so much.

Shaun
04-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Just remembered a chemistry lesson where we were doing an experiment. I was burning bits of wood over the Bunsen burner...and I threw them in the bin before my teacher saw what I was doing.

Only I then noticed loads of smoke coming from the bin...there was paper in there, lmao. So I started using pipettes to squirt water to put the fire out...so then the bin started leaking. I put loads of paper towels on the floor and just sat, looking innocent. When the teacher came over and asked what had happened, my best friend muttered something about "waters breaking" and I burst out laughing. My teacher wasn't impressed :tongue:

Magic
04-03-2009, 11:13 PM
God there's loads.

Getting drunk out our heads in college and the teacher just carried on normal LOL.
Writing love letters to our temp science teacher and he believed it and went on about how he couldn't have student relationships.
All doing our math aloud causing the teacher to start crying :a
Turning off the school PC network thing from the icy thing LOL (that was like 6 of us thou)

I'll have a big think, I love the pen clicking game.

Locke.
04-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Too many to write, I'll wait until Waters reads this thread and writes his, as most of mine will probably be the same as his.