PDA

View Full Version : Going to Belgium tomorrow! - BACK!!!!

Harry!
05-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Just for the day with my school. Got to wake up at 4AM! Get back at 11 at night so I am going to be tired:sleep:. I am visiting the trenches, Going in museums and visiting the CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!! I have got to bring ALL of my days food as we are not stopping in a cafe/ food shop. Getting there by euro tunnel via coach. Any more questions please ask me.

Hugo
05-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Belgium.*

Harry!
05-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by HUGO
Belgium.*

Thanks,

*Edits title

bronaaaa
05-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Have fun
I wish my school let us do stuff like that :sad:

Harry!
05-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by bronaa
Have fun
I wish my school let us do stuff like that :sad:

It is a trip run by the History department, Some trips take you to THORPE PARK or ALTEN TOWERS (Ony by invite)

Nicky.
05-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Have fun!

We get to go to Alton Towers!

Although it was a really expensive trip and took ages to get to .. so everyone was like, going to be 'ill' xD

So they changed the trip for our year!

Harry!
05-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickyy
Have fun!

We get to go to Alton Towers!

Although it was a really expensive trip and took ages to get to .. so everyone was like, going to be 'ill' xD

So they changed the trip for our year!

Thats good!

Brad*
05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
What year are you in at school?

I did this exact trip in November (I'm in Year 9) and we visited the trenches and cemetries which the soldiers were fighting in during WWI. We left at 4am on the Friday morning and returned at 12.30am on the Sunday. It was actually a really good trip and very enjoyable. Hopefully you will get to go to the chocolate shops there because they are amazing and really good quality.

4am to 11pm seems like a hard day and you will be very tired when you get back but I hope you enjoy yourself! If you want to ask me anything about the trip then go ahead.

Harry!
05-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by raindropz.x

I did this exact trip in November (I'm in Year 9) and we visited the trenches and cemetries which the soldiers were fighting in during WWI. We left at 4am on the Friday morning and returned at 12.30am on the Sunday. It was actually a really good trip and very enjoyable. Hopefully you will get to go to the chocolate shops there because they are amazing and really good quality.

4am to 11pm seems like a hard day and you will be very tired when you get back but I hope you enjoy yourself! If you want to ask me anything about the trip then go ahead.

How ironic, Im in your year.

Sam!
05-03-2009, 06:56 PM

Haha I'm sure my school did a similar trip in Yr9? I didn't go though.

Brad*
05-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Sam!

We were forced to go.

Harry!
05-03-2009, 07:04 PM

We were forced to go.

How were you forced to go?

Nicky.
05-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Our school used to do it.. but less and less people started going.. my brother went though :)

Our year was the first they didn't do it with.. everyone said they didn't want to go.. but my excuse was I don't have a passport xD

Sam!
05-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickyy
Our school used to do it.. but less and less people started going.. my brother went though :)

Our year was the first they didn't do it with.. everyone said they didn't want to go.. but my excuse was I don't have a passport xD

I dunno how you can't have a passport Nicky :P Get your ass on a plane. I would hated to have not gone abroad at my age.

Nicky.
05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
:tongue:

I is not going on a plane for a long long time xD

Lauren
05-03-2009, 07:14 PM

We were forced to go.

You aint allowed to be forced to go :tongue: Weirdly enough I think MY school had this trip on in year9 too... going back a few years.

Anyway Posted - hope you have a great time, sounds fun. Belgium is on my list of countries I wanna visit... then again so is most of the World, hahah.

Harry!
05-03-2009, 07:14 PM
As I said I am going by euro tunnel not by plane.

Brad*
05-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Madonna

We were forced to go.

Well, they didn't actually force us to go but we have 90 people in my year and all but 2 went and if you didn't go you had to stay at school over the Friday, Saturday and Sunday to learn about WWI and the trenches which seemed much more boring.

Harry!
05-03-2009, 07:20 PM

We were forced to go.

Well, they didn't actually force us to go but we have 90 people in my year and all but 2 went and if you didn't go you had to stay at school over the Friday, Saturday and Sunday to learn about WWI and the trenches which seemed much more boring.

I agree with you with that one.

bronaaaa
05-03-2009, 07:24 PM

We were forced to go.

:shocked: The only thing my school forces us to do is take of our makeup and do up our ties.

MarkWaldorf
05-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I did that trip in year 9 too. Have fun.

Dom:D
05-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Have a good time!!!

Harry!
05-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by bronaa

We were forced to go.

:shocked: The only thing my school forces us to do is take of our makeup and do up our ties.

Our school does not have ties but has a strict no-makeup rule.

Brad*
05-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Well, I go to private school so what do you expect. It's quite relaxed for a school of that kind with it's rules. You also had to pay £400 to go on the trip as a compulsory thing so if you didn't go then you lost out on £400.

Harry!
05-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Well, I go to private school so what do you expect. It's quite relaxed for a school of that kind with it's rules. You also had to pay £400 to go on the trip as a compulsory thing so if you didn't go then you lost out on £400.

Ok, I get why yo had to stay the weekend at school if you did not go

Brad*
05-03-2009, 07:53 PM

Ok, I get why yo had to stay the weekend at school if you did not go

:thumbs:

Harry!
08-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Back from belgum on friday, was REALLY tired and emotinal when I came back

Magic
08-03-2009, 10:57 AM

Why what was up?
Who did you go with?

Hugo
08-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Joy.

Harry!
08-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Magic

Why what was up?
Who did you go with?

I cried when I got back and that started me off for the count. I went with my school and mostly went round with my friend

Magic
08-03-2009, 11:04 AM

Why what was up?
Who did you go with?

I cried when I got back and that started me off for the count. I went with my school and mostly went round with my friend

Oh thats cool. Why did you cry, just about what it was like? Or didn't you enjoy it?

Harry!
08-03-2009, 11:06 AM

Why what was up?
Who did you go with?

Oh thats cool. Why did you cry, just about what it was like? Or didn't you enjoy it?

I enjoyed it, just tired thats all. Went to some cemotories , The tenches (Which was scary) and went to a belgium chocolate shop!