PDA

View Full Version : What would make you go crazy?

Ninastar
07-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Ok what i mean is like what what make you do something you wouldnt normally do.

for example If I saw these older people being mean to my sister i would be like screaming loads of swear words at them lol. I wouldn't do that on a normal occasion lol

Ok another one lol

If someone was being mean to them i would go attack them. I absolutly HATE animal cruelty and seeing someone do it to a pet that i love would make me SO mad! Infact if i saw anyone do that to any animal ( unless its a bug ) then i would start yelling lol.

Most of my things will probably be about someone doing something to another person/thing but once others post i am sure i will copy on or two of your ideas :tongue::blush2:

x

Lauren
07-03-2009, 06:15 PM
When someone in a football crowd starts being racist, I always end up telling this big burly bloke to shut the **** up.

*mazedsalv**
07-03-2009, 06:16 PM
I cam just imagine me stepping on a spider and you giving me a 20 minute lecture :tongue:

Princess
07-03-2009, 06:26 PM
When people mock Take That or say something completely wrong about them(like that they don't write their own songs-thats drives me insane)

I get really defensive,if they're only do it to annoy me though I just walk away.

Sod_James
07-03-2009, 06:30 PM
I have a really short fuse so the slightest thing can make me go crazy.

i was really bad when i was younger i had a real bad anger problem but iv calmed down a little now.

Ninastar
07-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
I cam just imagine me stepping on a spider and you giving me a 20 minute lecture :tongue:

who me lol? No i wouldnt really care. I would be like couldnt you have taken it outside but because its a spider i wouldnt be so bothered lol x

*mazedsalv**
07-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Ninabitch
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**

who me lol? No i wouldnt really care. I would be like couldnt you have taken it outside but because its a spider i wouldnt be so bothered lol x

:bigsmile:

Brad*
07-03-2009, 06:32 PM
If I tell someone to stop doing something and they carry on doing after I have told them 2 or 3 times not to do it then I get really angry and shout and swear (I really need to calm down at times lol:pat:).

Also, if someone is insulting me or someone close to me (a friend or a member of my family) then I will get very angry.

The last one is if I do something wrong and I get given a lecture about my mistakes and how I'm going to do "****" in life (which I'm not), even if I make a tiny mistake!:mad:

Rant over.:laugh2:

Ninastar
07-03-2009, 07:32 PM
omg same! lol x

Shaun
08-03-2009, 01:00 AM
I only get really angry when people tell me to do something I REALLY don't want to do. The only arguments I've ever had with my friends are:

- One time someone sprayed a hose of water at me and I only had my school shirt on, so it went see-through. I'm really insecure about my body so I just gathered my things and walked home and didn't talk to them for days.

Actually that's the only time I've got pissed off in person. I always get moody on MSN/whatever but in person I'll always end up giving in and apologising (unless I'm wrong in which case I'll coax an apology out of them).

I've only ever got violent once, and I was drunk. Some guy in the club-toilets looked at me and said "no way are you 18. 18 stone, more like." and I just punched him in the nose. Gave him a nosebleed. Happy days.

Lauren
08-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Picto

I've only ever got violent once, and I was drunk. Some guy in the club-toilets looked at me and said "no way are you 18. 18 stone, more like." and I just punched him in the nose. Gave him a nosebleed. Happy days.

:thumbs:

I never condone violence.

But that was sweeeeeeet.

Fom
08-03-2009, 08:57 AM
If someone upsets my niece, I go crazy. Or if someone insults my family, some girls were laughing at my mum once and making her feel really crap, I chased them and held them up against the wall. Really aggrovates me when people insult my family because they mean so much to me and they dont deserve it.

Magic
08-03-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm usually quite chilled out in person. Only people that annoy me are my family. And I'm quite stressy when I'm hungover/shattered.

Lauren
08-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Fom
some girls were laughing at my mum once and making her feel really c**p, I chased them and held them up against the wall.

It's a shame you were a male and couldn't really do much in that circumstance. Cos I'm female, had it been me, I'd have kicked them within an inch of their life.

So yeah, this is added to my list too - anyone who insults or makes my family feel crappy or similar.

\PJ/
08-03-2009, 10:28 AM
I never get stressed out or angry im too laid back for that kind of thing,i just walk away that stuns the person the most,when they don't receive a reaction.

Hugo
08-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Lauren
When someone in a football crowd starts being racist, I always end up telling this big burly bloke to shut the **** up.

lmao, I love you.