PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother Begins!

Amy
06-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Celebrity Big Brother 3 kicked off tonight as eight celebrities kissed their freedom goodbye and were led into the House.

First in was horse-racing pundit John. After almost having his cigar case confiscated at the doors, he eventually made his way inside only to find himself completely confused by his new surroundings and attempting unsuccessfully to find the bedroom.

"I'm already sick of seeing myself in these mirrors," whined John as soon as he was joined by Germaine. The Aussie was similarly disturbed by the House and complained, "The garden looks like a prison yard." The pair then tried to find their way around the kitchen. "That thing looks like an oven," John suggested.

John soon forgot about the domestic arrangements when the glamorous Caprice strode in. Obviously pleased to see her he asked, "Are you the totty?"

Next in was Bez who was pleased to recognise most of his new housemates, "I seen you on telly!" he grinned, although Germaine had to give a lengthy description of her career for his benefit.

Lisa also saw some familiar faces, although she reserved an especially knowing greeting for Bez telling him, "I know You!" Bez, however, was already busy cracking open the wine.

Jeremy seemed to take everything in his stride on his arrival. "It's all rather strange,isn't it?" he mused calmly before introducing himself. Kenzie, the birthday boy, was a little more excitable as he received a peck on both cheeks from Caprice.

Last in Brigitte also wished the 19 year old many happy returns. Glancing around her strange new home she added, "And what a way to celebrate."

We'll have to wait and see whether the celebrations last.

Official BB Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=13)