PDA

View Full Version : I Hate

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 01:49 PM
how everytime there's a fight with Britney Spears fans, because of PROVOCATION, it is ALWAYS ALWAYS the Britney fans that get banned because the admins here fail to always see the other side of the argument, and that it is infact the stupid, pain in the arse, **** stirring members that always cause the trouble and NOT the Britney fans.

I find, from recent events, that the admins here are SELECTIVE, and fail to see the cause of a simple argument. Because Britney fans are a wider minority, what, are we easier to target?

**** TiBB, it is going down the drain, very very fast.

:bored:

Magic
08-03-2009, 01:51 PM
No, if people dont make the comments then they dont get a warning. I dont think Nicky hardly provoked Hugo, yet what he said was unnacebtable. Also, Markus' ban wasn't to do with Britney.

If they annoy you that much Damon - 'Ignore'
:eureka:

Edit - this thread is abit Ironic - the titles is a rule breach.

andyman
08-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Hahahahaha... Ahhhh.. C'mon forget about it, britney is only some music thingy... Don't take it too heart! Not real!!!! Stick your head out the door and you will see what is real. :flowers:

DamonJ
Originally posted by Magic
No, if people dont make the comments then they dont get a warning. I dont think Nicky hardly provoked Hugo, yet what he said was unnacebtable. Also, Markus' ban wasn't to do with Britney.

Hugo's comment was a simple joke, Nicky overreacts like she did with the TiBB Magazine escelade. Hugo's comment weas humorous, it wasn't to be taken seriously, but because it was the aftermath of a Britney related argument, admins took it to heart and then he was banned.

aha the thread title is weird. Cause I has to be capital cause its the start of a sentence and I'm stressing the word hate ye see :lovedup:

Damaris
Agreed tibb is getting **** some members need to be banned

Lauren
08-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Britney Spears isn't a member on TiBB, insulting her does not go against the rules.

Magic
08-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by DamonJ

Hugo's comment was a simple joke, Nicky overreacts like she did with the TiBB Magazine escelade. Hugo's comment weas humorous, it wasn't to be taken seriously, but because it was the aftermath of a Britney related argument, admins took it to heart and then he was banned.

aha the thread title is weird. Cause I has to be capital cause its the start of a sentence and I'm stressing the word hate ye see :lovedup:

Ohh haha I see now, thats happend to me before.

And to be fair, I think its hard to tell when people are serious or joking, as I have been in similar situations before. But I personally thought HUGO was being serious, and I guess thats why we shouldn't say such things.

Hense we should all try and get along more again, like we used to :dance:

Tom
08-03-2009, 01:59 PM
RIGHTS FOR BRITNEY FANS NOW!!

Its Britneyist otherwise :bored:

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
Britney Spears isn't a member on TiBB, insulting her does not go against the rules.

Yet provoking her fans in her official thread does.

Tom
08-03-2009, 02:00 PM

Wait until Posted finally gets round to obsessing over her, then we'll think shes a member

Lauren
08-03-2009, 02:01 PM
What constitutes provocation??

Surely any insult toward Britney would "provoke" her fans.

*mazedsalv**
08-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Cant we all just forget about last night?

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 02:03 PM

Pointlessly posting bald pictures of her in the thread with no explanation? Often saying comments which they KNOW will develop into an argument.

Magic
08-03-2009, 02:04 PM

Pointlessly posting bald pictures of her in the thread with no explanation? Often saying comments which they KNOW will develop into an argument.

Simply click 'Ignore', or ignore it in your head.
It will stop.

Lauren
08-03-2009, 02:04 PM

They develop into an argument because Britney fans argue when she's insulted, or if someone mocks her. I understand it might anger you, but to then insult a member cos of it is taking it too far.

Being "provoked" is something you can control.

Chri$
08-03-2009, 02:05 PM
I know there is members coming in the BS thread trying to irritate some members and they manage to do it. So if a Britney fan bites back they are the ones to get banned or whatever. The people who try to get them to bite back are happy because they get them banned and they are of Scott free trying to get the next fan banned.

Its so annoying :mad:

Zac
08-03-2009, 02:06 PM
What exactly happened last night?

Magic

They develop into an argument because Britney fans argue when she's insulted, or if someone mocks her. I understand it might anger you, but to then insult a member cos of it is taking it too far.

Being "provoked" is something you can control.

Exactally.

Lauren
Originally posted by Chri$
I know there is members coming in the BS thread trying to irritate some members and they manage to do it. So if a Britney fan bites back they are the ones to get banned or whatever. The people who try to get them to bite back are happy because they get them banned and they are of Scott free trying to get the next fan banned.

Why would an admin ban a member for insulting BRITNEY? She's not a member here. We're free to dislike which celebs we want. If Britney was a member, then they'd be banned for insulting her.

The Britney fans know the rules - don't personally insult forum members. So why do they disregard this and bite back, and then try and argue the case?

DamonJ

It will stop.

We shouldn't HAVE to ignore them. We should be able to comfortably post in her thread without having to dodge the silly twits who pointlessly post horrible things in her thread.

andyman
Looking back through tibb history... The tibb site did seem better before these young britney fans came along.

Tom
08-03-2009, 02:07 PM
What happened last night?

Big stuff always happens when I'm not around and I spend the rest of my time on here when nout happens :bored:

Magic
08-03-2009, 02:07 PM

It will stop.

We shouldn't HAVE to ignore them. We should be able to comfortably post in her thread without having to dodge the silly twits who pointlessly post horrible things in her thread.

Well your not going to post 'comfortably' if you react with insults.

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Post removed - insulting other members - Red

*mazedsalv**
08-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Zak
What exactly happened last night?

Britney Fans and Non-Brit fans annoying each other.... wasnt serious, just a bit of banter.

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 02:09 PM

It will stop.

So what do you expect us to? Just sit back and let them pollute the FAN THREAD while insulting her? WTF?

Lauren
08-03-2009, 02:10 PM

So what do you expect us to? Just sit back and let them pollute the FAN THREAD while insulting her? WTF?

Yes? :puzzled: Just don't react to it.

xDramatick
I'm on the admins side with that, HUGO may have been joking but a joke is only a joke when both parties involved find it funny. Insulting someone in the way he did could easily upset someone, especially if it's something that they find offensive.

I see where you're coming from yes, and people shouldn't go out of their way to insult her, the spamming in the Britney thread was ridiculous and immature, but you guys need to learn to be less defensive. If I'm honest, it has got a LOT better, before you couldn't say a single negative thing without your head being bitten off but it obviously still needs work.
I'd never insult Britney without reason, yes I make negative comments in the Britney thread [usually about her miming which I personally detest anyway, and I've said the same thing in the Xtina thread] so I hope I'm not someone that's being described in this thread as provoking y'all.

Also, I don't think these 'official artist' threads should be JUST for fan. I've always seen it as a place for the fans to hang out and talk yeah, but they're main purpose IMO is to post news about that artist and discuss them, be it negative or positive [as long as it's mature, obvs]

Sorry if some of that didn't make sense, I'm getting lost into MGMT.

Magic

It will stop.

Its not really 'polluting'. If you report every perogative post from now on something will be done.

Chri$
08-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Chri$

Why would an admin ban a member for insulting BRITNEY? She's not a member here. We're free to dislike which celebs we want. If Britney was a member, then they'd be banned for insulting her.

The Britney fans know the rules - don't personally insult forum members. So why do they disregard this and bite back, and then try and argue the case?

Because they go out of there way to insult her with anyway they can, They are trying to get a reaction. I know people don't like some celebrity's but they don't need to go in the Britney thread talking trash about her because that is a place for Fans of her. They bite back because they are true fans of hers.

arista
08-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Hahahahaha... Ahhhh.. C'mon forget about it, britney is only some music thingy... Don't take it too heart! Not real!!!! Stick your head out the door and you will see what is real. :flowers:

Yes Bang On Right
Andyman

Do Not Take It To Heart

This Is a Forum that works well
well Done
Mark , James and Admin.

Life In The City.

Lauren
08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I agree it's childish of people to go into the Britney thread just to post silly pics of her or whatever, but when a Britney fan bites back because they're "true fans" then they should accept the consequences.

There's not a clause in the rules of the site that say "insulting is allowed if person is a Britney fan provoked". They know the consequences of the rule-break - fair enough if they still wanna do it, but then don't complain about what happens afterwards.

Magic
08-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Also, I don't think these 'official artist' threads should be JUST for fan. I've always seen it as a place for the fans to hang out and talk yeah, but they're main purpose IMO is to post news about that artist and discuss them, be it negative or positive [as long as it's mature, obvs]

Exactally. You wouldn't moan if they said it in a Britney news story thread.

If it carries on I think all fan threads should be closed, and have individual threads for each news storie. Unless of course people dont respond to it all.

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 02:19 PM
But when we react why is it only us banned and not the person who MADE us react?

Princess
08-03-2009, 02:19 PM

If it carries on I think all fan threads should be closed, and have individual threads for each news storie. Unless of course people dont respond to it all.

You couldn't close fan threads :shocked:

Personally I'm probably on the Britney fan's side as if anyone came into my Take That thread and started slagging them off I would be severely p***ed off as well. You can't expect fans not to react. On DS there's an apperciation section in the BB forum which I think works well. I think the fan thread's should be like that here.

Lauren
08-03-2009, 02:21 PM
But when we react why is it only us banned and not the person who MADE us react?
Because there isn't a rule that says "Don't provoke Britney fans"

Even if they're acting like twats, they're not breaking rules by it.

Twilight
08-03-2009, 02:23 PM
if Britney fans weren't so protective of her they wouldn't be so many argument's about her how can you defend her when you don't know her

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 02:23 PM

But surely it's against the rules to knowingly cause an argument? And that's where the admins fail here, they don't ban the people who are knowingly causing trouble.

DamonJ
08-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by TheTwilightPrincess5
if Britney fans weren't so protective of her they wouldn't be so many argument's about her how can you defend her when you don't know her

Well I'm sure if I said in a Taylor Swift thread, "Taylor Swift is a talentless, stupid ****ing rat faced looking *****" you'd try to defend her. :rolleyes:

Chri$
08-03-2009, 02:24 PM

But surely it's against the rules to knowingly cause an argument? And that's where the admins fail here, they don't ban the people who are knowingly causing trouble.

That's true.

arista
08-03-2009, 02:25 PM
Slagging off old pop stars?
this is a Bleeding Joke.

I think James can sort this
as No Rule BreaK is going on.

Lauren
You can defend her without insulting another forum member.
You'd get your point across better, rather than throwing a number of swear words around.

Magic
Originally posted by Princess

You couldn't close fan threads :shocked:

Personally I'm probably on the Britney fan's side as if anyone came into my Take That thread and started slagging them off I would be severely p***ed off as well. You can't expect fans not to react. On DS there's an apperciation section in the BB forum which I think works well. I think the fan thread's should be like that here.

Well its not called a fan thread, its a topic based on her. Maybe then you can have a discussion thread and a 'fan' club thread, which would then hopefully create more of a clause.

Tom
08-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
I'm on the admins side with that, HUGO may have been joking but a joke is only a joke when both parties involved find it funny. Insulting someone in the way he did could easily upset someone, especially if it's something that they find offensive.

I see where you're coming from yes, and people shouldn't go out of their way to insult her, the spamming in the Britney thread was ridiculous and immature, but you guys need to learn to be less defensive. If I'm honest, it has got a LOT better, before you couldn't say a single negative thing without your head being bitten off but it obviously still needs work.
I'd never insult Britney without reason, yes I make negative comments in the Britney thread [usually about her miming which I personally detest anyway, and I've said the same thing in the Xtina thread] so I hope I'm not someone that's being described in this thread as provoking y'all.

Sorry if some of that didn't make sense, I'm getting lost into MGMT.

Nail, head, hit.

arista
08-03-2009, 02:37 PM
You can defend her without insulting another forum member.
You'd get your point across better, rather than throwing a number of swear words around.

Yes like Brittany now has a Saggy Ass.

Twilight
08-03-2009, 02:38 PM

Well I'm sure if I said in a Taylor Swift thread, "Taylor Swift is a talentless, stupid ****ing rat faced looking *****" you'd try to defend her. :rolleyes: Yes i would "but" i would not insult you i would just say if you don't like her get out of the thread.i agree with you a bit because if you don't Britney don't go into the Britney thread but don't insult them just cause they posted that

Twilight
08-03-2009, 02:38 PM

Well I'm sure if I said in a Taylor Swift thread, "Taylor Swift is a talentless, stupid ****ing rat faced looking *****" you'd try to defend her. :rolleyes: Yes i would "but" i would not insult you i would just say if you don't like her get out of the thread.i agree with you a bit because if you don't Britney don't go into the Britney thread but don't insult them just cause they posted that. and like Lauren said You can defend her without insulting another forum members

supernoodles!
08-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Britney fans- why get so worked up about it repeatedly?,I get your point your obviously going to bite back when someone slags off someone your obviously a huge fan of but at the end of the day this is someone on an internet forum and by getting personal with other members then your just degrading yourself and making your argument worthless.Now I dont know exactly what happened last night but you take it all too seriously tbf and I`ve heard a little about last night and how a member was insulted and I think you should be ashamed of yourself.Its beyond low.

LemonJam
08-03-2009, 02:49 PM
This is just going round in circles.

100% agree with Darenn.

Nicky.
08-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Umm..

Why have I been brought into this?

I don't particularly care what Hugo called me.. I didn't know he had till about 1 minute ago..

I didn't have a clue that there was an argument about her, I was watching Harry Hill clips on YouTube and then went in Britney thread and posted it!

Then like 10 minutes later Red posted about it being closed.. and that was nothing to do with me.. :confused: just everybody in there arguing!

I certainly didn't report anyone xD

arista
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Case Closed.

Scarlett.
08-03-2009, 02:59 PM
This thread just reminds me of all the reasons why I dont post that regularly here anymore

Nicky.
08-03-2009, 03:01 PM
No, if people dont make the comments then they dont get a warning. I dont think Nicky hardly provoked Hugo, yet what he said was unnacebtable.

WHAT THE HELL?
Why on planet Earth am I like the main culprit in this..

I didn't know anything about this until someone asked me on msn what was happening.. and I asked them about what
:conf2:

I have taken nothing to heart.. and I certainly have more important things to worry about than whether Hugo was joking..

Nicky.
08-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Chewy
This thread just reminds me of all the reasons why I dont post that regularly here anymore

Good on ya :)

Twilight
08-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Nickyy
Umm..

I don't particularly care what Hugo called me.. I didn't know he had till about 1 minute ago..

I didn't have a clue that there was an argument about her, I was watching Harry Hill clips on YouTube and then went in Britney thread and posted it!

Then like 10 minutes later Red posted about it being closed.. and that was nothing to do with me.. :confused: just everybody in there arguing!

I certainly didn't report anyone xD Whatever Hugo called you you didn't deserve it..

Lauren
08-03-2009, 03:03 PM
I think people should stop blaming Nicky for a moment here. She just said, she didn't know what was happening til just now. So she hasn't "overreacted" at all.

Nicky.
08-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickyy
Umm..

I certainly didn't report anyone xD

Whatever Hugo called you you didn't deserve it..

Maybe, but I'm not really mithered though..

I definitely didn't report it..

Nicky.
08-03-2009, 03:07 PM
I think people should stop blaming Nicky for a moment here. She just said, she didn't know what was happening til just now. So she hasn't "overreacted" at all.

Thank the Lord for that!

Look, this is the conversation I just had..

Them -
Did anything happen with u and hugo? :-O

Me -
me and Hugo ? :Z
not that i know of :Z

Them -
Ohh nm
Did u get into a argument lastnight?

Me -
No :c

Them -
Ohhh lol

Me -
lol

Them -
If that u or someone eles?

Me -
what the hell :Z
wheres that?
i wasnt in any argument :Z

Them -
http://thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=109429&page=1
I didnt know what it ment ither lol

Me -
lol wtf?

Them-
Hugo got banned because he said something about u
or something lol

So I had NO idea..

Just leave me alone FFS!

Damaris
08-03-2009, 03:13 PM
As i said before this forum is getting ****.

All people do is critisize everything you cant have an opinion on anything.

I dont no why some members havent left.

Because im thinking about it!

Why is Nicky being blamed just leave the poor girl alone.!!!!!!!

Nicky.
08-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Thank you Mambo!!!

I'm not coming on again until some of you learn to grow up and not to jump to bloody conclusions!

Will post on elimination, as I don't wanna let Ross down after all his hard work..

See ya :)

Christina
08-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Nicky dont leave!!

Wildcat!
08-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Its very simple. If you insult forum members on any threads, you get banned. Ive done it recently because I got mad, so I got banned, fair enough. If you ask me, it would be great if there were more bans, not less. Its not consistent enough, so thats why the people who get banned will be upset, when they report someone who did the same thing, but dont get a ban for it.
As for the Britney thread, its not a whorshipp thread. People will slag her off, and they wont be banned for it. Some members, dont know how to get their point accross, without name calling. To be honest, I can think of a few who should be banned, and werent, and thats not the people who say bad things about Britney. They have the right to.

One possible solution though, like Princess said, they could have appreciation threads, like on DS, where you are not allowed to say anything negative in those threads. So that can be put as a rule, and fans can have their appreciation thread. As it is, anyone is allowed to slag off ritney in that thread.

Wildcat!
08-03-2009, 03:59 PM
BTW Nicky, no one is blaming you for anything. Thats between admin and the person who insulted you.

WATERS
08-03-2009, 04:06 PM
You dont let anyone have a bad opinion on Britney. If someone does you all gang up on them and attack them.

James
08-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Just to clarify... Nickyy wasn't anything to do with the post being reported. But it wouldn't have mattered if she did, as far as I am concerned the person warned was dealt with bang to rights. If insults are provoked - yeah that is taken into account... but there are limits.

Nicky.
08-03-2009, 04:23 PM
THANK YOU JAMES!

See guys, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!

Just don't just to conclusions and blame people who you think have no bl***y feelings!

Novo
08-03-2009, 04:35 PM
I'd like to add

I think the mods to a brilliant Job here
there all very wondeful people
and almost everything they say is 100% right

kind regards

Andy

x

arista
08-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha
Its very simple. If you insult forum members on any threads, you get banned. Ive done it recently because I got mad, so I got banned, fair enough. If you ask me, it would be great if there were more bans, not less. Its not consistent enough, so thats why the people who get banned will be upset, when they report someone who did the same thing, but dont get a ban for it.
As for the Britney thread, its not a whorshipp thread. People will slag her off, and they wont be banned for it. Some members, dont know how to get their point accross, without name calling. To be honest, I can think of a few who should be banned, and werent, and thats not the people who say bad things about Britney. They have the right to.

One possible solution though, like Princess said, they could have appreciation threads, like on DS, where you are not allowed to say anything negative in those threads. So that can be put as a rule, and fans can have their appreciation thread. As it is, anyone is allowed to slag off ritney in that thread.

Great points.

Locke.
08-03-2009, 07:31 PM
The mods are great on here, always make the right choices.

Seriously though, you don't know Britney, you just listen to her music, so you shouldn't get worked up with what we say.... it's just for a laugh. And Britney fans are banned because you insult the people who say something about Britney, we don't insult you, we just post something about Britney.

Dom:D
08-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Chewy
:(

Shaun
08-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I kinda sympathise with the Britney fans.

There's a difference between disliking Britney Spears and actively seeking to provoke the fans on here, which a few members seem to do. Mostly off-topic, too.

Sure, hate her. Post a few negative things about her. But why bother following the fans on the site and posting "PFFFT YOU LIKE BRITNEY SHE'S ****"? It's just unnecessary.

And I know I have no concrete examples of members such as David/andyman doing this, but I'm not stupid. You know it happens.

Both sides of the argument need to grow up.

MarkWaldorf
08-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Picto

There's a difference between disliking Britney Spears and actively seeking to provoke the fans on here, which a few members seem to do. Mostly off-topic, too.

Sure, hate her. Post a few negative things about her. But why bother following the fans on the site and posting "PFFFT YOU LIKE BRITNEY SHE'S ****"? It's just unnecessary.

And I know I have no concrete examples of members such as David/andyman doing this, but I'm not stupid. You know it happens.

This.

:lovedup:

Harry!
08-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Here is a real britney fan lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ

Locke.
08-03-2009, 08:48 PM

Poor andyman

Novo
08-03-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by David

Poor andyman

He doesnt do anything :(

MarkWaldorf
08-03-2009, 08:56 PM
On a serious matter, I (and hopefully other Britney fans registered on here) have zero problems with people not liking Britney. Everyone is entitled to like who they like - there are artists I dislike too. My problem, however is when people provoke Britney fans by not liking her. They do it to piss us off and start trouble. Examples, you ask?

1) In the chatroom once, I know for a fact that certain people started a plan to annoy Britney fans in the Britney thread by insulting her and posting horrible pictures.

2) Last night on MSN, a group of people again made a plan to get the Britney thread closed by starting arguments.

This is why I insult people who dislike Britney. They provoke her fans on here. I'm actually happy Red noticed this like night, because I was going to come back and cause a storm when I discovered the thead got locked. So no, the Britney fans shouldn't only be ashamed of themselves, others on here who provoke us for fun should be ashamed too.

I'm pretty much done with all the flack we get from people on here. If anyone from this point on, after I edited the Britney thread to be an appreciation thread dares enter that thread and tries to start something, I'm just going to lose it. I've listened to your words and I've tried to be the better person and make a change, but if people are still going to try and piss us off then expect me to piss you off too.

Novo
08-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by .Andy.

Poor andyman

He doesnt do anything :(

Locke.
08-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Markus
On a serious matter, I (and hopefully other Britney fans registered on here) have zero problems with people not liking Britney. Everyone is entitled to like who they like - there are artists I dislike too. My problem, however is when people provoke Britney fans by not liking her. They do it to p**s us off and start trouble. Examples, you ask?

1) In the chatroom once, I know for a fact that certain people started a plan to annoy Britney fans in the Britney thread by insulting her and posting horrible pictures.

2) Last night on MSN, a group of people again made a plan to get the Britney thread closed by starting arguments.

I'm assuming this is aimed at me (and others). Anyway, I don't go in the chatroom, so the first one has nothing to do with me. And as for #2, that is a lie. There was a conversation on MSN, yes, but if you ask Hugo (I'm assuming he's the one who told you about it), we were actually against the thread being closed, because it is actually the most entertaining thing on TiBB at the moment.

Originally posted by MarkusIf anyone from this point on, after I edited the Britney thread to be an appreciation thread dares enter that thread and tries to start something, I'm just going to lose it.

I look forward to it.

MarkWaldorf
08-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh what ever. I'm done with your **** tbh.

The thread is an appreciation thread now. As people pointed out earlier in this thread, it works so people can post only to appreciate her and not the general discussion thread it once was.

Damaris
08-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Im on Markus side TBH

Novo
08-03-2009, 09:10 PM

The thread is an appreciation thread now. As people pointed out earlier in this thread, it works so people can post only to appreciate her and not the general discussion thread it once was.

So that means you cant talk about general discussion in there right?

even you britney fans?

Ross
08-03-2009, 09:12 PM

So that means you cant talk about general discussion in there right?

even you britney fans?
They can talk about things to do with Britney in a general discussion which is what they were doing anyway.

Until this all happened.

Axiom
08-03-2009, 09:13 PM
OMFG!!!! Stop arguing over ****ing Britney Spears!! Jesus Christ, look at your posts and see how pathetic you are! I mean seriously, you must have no lives at all if you argue over something as pathetic as this! Sorry for using expletives but it really is getting ridiculous now, ****ing attention seekers.

MarkWaldorf
08-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Mambo
Im on Markus side TBH

Thanks. :thumbs:

Locke.
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Axiom
OMFG!!!! Stop arguing over ****ing Britney Spears!! Jesus Christ, look at your posts and see how pathetic you are! I mean seriously, you must have no lives at all if you argue over something as pathetic as this! Sorry for using expletives but it really is getting ridiculous now, ****ing attention seekers.

I agree. It is absolutely ridiculous.

MarkWaldorf
08-03-2009, 09:16 PM

If it's "absolutely ridiculous" why do you insist on provocking her fans? I'm sorry, but that's the most hypocritical thing I've ever read on this forum. If it wasn't for you and other people, there wouldn't be any Britney drama on TiBB, would there?

Tom
08-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Maybe Britney fans shouldn't be so defensive about Britney and act as though the sun shines out her a*se. Then maybe if they didn't do that, people looking for a reaction wouldn't waste their time attempting to wind people up and get a reaction because thats all they're after.

Ross
08-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Maybe Britney fans shouldn't be so defensive about Britney and act as though the sun shines out her a*se. Then maybe if they didn't do that, people looking for a reaction wouldn't waste their time attempting to wind people up and get a reaction because thats all they're after.
Surely the people "wanting them to react" are just as sad as the Britney fans then. If not even sadder.

Please note before you go waffling on at me, I'm on neither "side" - I just think some people need to get a hobby. Probably a life too.

MarkWaldorf
Originally posted by Tom

Sorry for having an idol or someone I choose to follow. Yes, I think I'll sit back and laugh at the pictures of her bald or fat being posted. Should be a riot.

Locke.

If it's "absolutely ridiculous" why do you insist on provocking her fans? I'm sorry, but that's the most hypocritical thing I've ever read on this forum. If it wasn't for you and other people, there wouldn't be any Britney drama on TiBB, would there?

Because I can.

Axiom

It is!!!!!!!! God, I've never seen anything as pathetic as this here before. She's only Britney ****ing Spears, not some Goddess! Fair enough you like her and all that, but I'm sorry, you don't argue and fall out with people over it on a forum, especially with people you don't even know. Get a life, man.

Novo
08-03-2009, 09:20 PM

And it takes 2 to tango

two off the britney fans were banned yesterday

Not David so they were the one's obviously in the wrong

and maybe the britney drama is because you react
I never reacted when you were saying " Votes with pleasure and all that shite when i was in elimination "

:thumbs:

andyman
08-03-2009, 09:22 PM

Poor andyman

He doesnt do anything :( You guys mean .Andy.
Bad shaun!

:bigsmile:

andyman
08-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Tibb is no place for britney fans, it messes up the forum, it's 2009 and we can't have this in this day and age... :nono:

Xander
08-03-2009, 09:34 PM
If you guys obviously don't like her, then create a thread about it and talk crap about her in there.

Locke.
08-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Xander
If you guys obviously don't like her, then create a thread about it and talk c**p about her in there.

Hugo did that for us, but the mods locked it.

Feel free to open another one, though.

Axiom
08-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Xander
If you guys obviously don't like her, then create a thread about it and talk c**p about her in there.

I don't like her, but I'm not dissing her fans! I just think it's pathetic that people row over her? Come on, it's just so ridiculous

Tom
08-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Tom

Sorry for having an idol or someone I choose to follow. Yes, I think I'll sit back and laugh at the pictures of her bald or fat being posted. Should be a riot.

Just ignore them. Why do you think people post pictures of her bald and attacking a car with an umbrella? Its to get a reaction and its working ...

MarkWaldorf
08-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Originally posted by Tom

Just ignore them. Why do you think people post pictures of her bald and attacking a car with an umbrella? Its to get a reaction and its working ...

I do try, I have ignored it on occasions but sometimes people on here take it too far.

Locke.
08-03-2009, 09:46 PM
I do try, I have ignored it on occasions but sometimes people on here take it too far.

Everything happens for a reason.

Wildcat!
08-03-2009, 09:46 PM

There is no such thing on this forum. I pointed out that if the admin decided to allow that, and make it a rule, then thats fine. BUt as it is, its not a rule, there is no such thing as an appreciation section here, so it doesnt matter if you change the title, you have to get admin to put it in the rules.

Shaun
08-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Oh God, .Andy., can you drop the whole fake "holier than thou" guise you've got going on? Praising the moderators for everything they do and thinking they got it spot on...

It's beyond a joke now.

[by the way - I did mean andyman, not .Andy., but it applies to him too I guess.]

Ross
08-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Oh God, .Andy., can you drop the whole fake "holier than thou" guise you've got going on? Praising the moderators for everything they do and thinking they got it spot on...

It's beyond a joke now.

[by the way - I did mean andyman, not .Andy., but it applies to him too I guess.]
I agree.

Axiom

Everything happens for a reason.

Lmao, how are you Locke?

Locke.

It's beyond a joke now.

What has andyman done? And is that Zee in your avatar?

xDramatick
08-03-2009, 09:50 PM
2 people were banned? I thought just HUGO was?

I can't believe this is only my second post in this thread, I tend to love a good brawl.
Anyway, now it's an appreciation thread I hope it works out more. I mean, I don't think I've said anything out of line in the thread in a LONG time. Yeah, I'll display a negative opinion but I try to give it reasonably, and with respect to the fans [and I'm sure Markus realizes that?]

If anyone continues to post crap in the thread then seriously, you're a sad pathetic individual for getting kicks out of winding people up and really need to grow up. Saying that, I don't completely agree with the Brit fans unleashing a four lettered rant at them.

MarkWaldorf
08-03-2009, 09:50 PM

There is no such thing on this forum. I pointed out that if the admin decided to allow that, and make it a rule, then thats fine. BUt as it is, its not a rule, there is no such thing as an appreciation section here, so it doesnt matter if you change the title, you have to get admin to put it in the rules.

Yes, but surely if it's an appreciation thread, it's really common courtesy to leave people to appreciate without having to start fights? Fair enough if you have an opinion on a song or a video, but when you come in and post unneeded pictures and videos, it draws the line at having a discussion.

Wildcat!
08-03-2009, 09:56 PM

Yes, but surely if it's an appreciation thread, it's really common courtesy to leave people to appreciate without having to start fights? Fair enough if you have an opinion on a song or a video, but when you come in and post unneeded pictures and videos, it draws the line at having a discussion.

The only reason why I posted their now, is just to show you that rules are rules, and people have to follow them. As immature and as bad as it is to bait by posting bad pics and that, its not against the ruloes, so they arent doing anything wrong. No

NOw I think the Apprecication rule DS has is a great idea, and I think you should just ask the admins to open an apprecation section, and put it as a rulle that you cant post anything negative. Until then, you can t take it as an excuse to insult peolpe who posted something negative.

Novo
08-03-2009, 09:58 PM
I Love these in depth discussions about britney

Do it for britney surely she would want to see you lot happy
she loves her fans very much

andyman
08-03-2009, 10:01 PM
So is Britney.. You know, better in the head these days?
A tour means nothing!

Z
08-03-2009, 10:04 PM

It's beyond a joke now.

Yes, I'm not so sure how I feel about being made into an avatar pahaha.

Wildcat!
08-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Zee

It's beyond a joke now.

Yes, I'm not so sure how I feel about being made into an avatar pahaha.

Just say it! You are a bit creeped out, and kind of scared!:laugh: