PDA

View Full Version : FFS Go Buy Earphones!

xDramatick
08-03-2009, 04:19 PM
My number #1 hate:
People playing music out loud in public.
It's so ignorant.
I've always hated it but it's happened to me nearly everyday this week, at college, down the street and at the back of the buses [the worst!!]

It does my head in.
The worst time was in College.
My class is full of chavs [minus me, and about 3 other people] and so this girl was playing her music top volume out of iTunes [we use Macs] and it was all Chris Brown/Rihanna/Neyo/Beyonce crap, along with loads of random generic R&B rubbish, and it was SO hard to concentrate when you have a load of girls singing along and dancing in the middle of the class. It's like ugh.

So I asked my tutor TWICE to tell them to turn it down or put earphones in and they just kept turning it up. Then I turned around and told them to turn it off because I can't concentrate and they all ganged up on me&my friend so there was now way we could win. It wasn't even the type of music they were playing, I'd have the same reaction if it was Green Day, or Christina, or Sam Sparro.

Just rawr, have some consideration and go buy some bloody earphones.

Tom4784
08-03-2009, 04:20 PM
It's a pet hate of mine too, especially with trashy music like that.

Wildcat!
08-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I cant stand that either. Even people who have earphones, that turn it up so loud that you can actually hear it loudly, annoy me.

Princess
08-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Completely argee. I get paranoid about having my music too loud through earphones,people who play it out loud are just selfish.

xDramatick
08-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy

I thought I was the only one.
Seriously, I wasn't gonna stand there and argue with 6-8 girls.

I'm thinking about putting some huge opera piece or some really heavy metal on my USB to play when they do it.
Can't tell me to turn it off, that'd be contradiction.

I'm not too bothered about earphones, have it as loud as you want then, as long as it's not blaring in my face.

MrGaryy
08-03-2009, 04:25 PM
OMFG. the worst is on the back of the bus and someone starts playing some hardcore club/Basshunter ****.

Ninastar
08-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Lmao sorry but i know what you mean.

And when they argue with you are they like talking really fast and actually being impossible about everything you say?

Ughhhhh does my tits in!

Tom4784
08-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Darenn
Originally posted by Dezzy

I thought I was the only one.
Seriously, I wasn't going to stand there and argue with 6-8 girls.

I'm thinking about putting some huge opera piece or some really heavy metal on my USB to play when they do it.

I'm not too bothered about earphones, have it as loud as you want then, as long as it's not blaring in my face.

Yeah go crazy with Earphones I just don't want awful dance music blaring at me.

Ninastar
08-03-2009, 04:29 PM
I think its worse when people do it to show off. Esp if its a kinda new song but it is actually old cause every one knows it and there there like looking to see whos looking at them x

Chri$
08-03-2009, 04:43 PM
I was on the train going to London it was like 3.55 in the morning and This old smelly tramp man had a battery power radio and he had it loud and it was all old music. Then my step dad asked him if he had headphones and he said no and he turned it down a little bit and we were trying to get some sleep. :mad:

Go and get HEADPHONES!

WATERS
08-03-2009, 04:47 PM
My number #1 hate:
It's so ignorant.
I've always hated it but it's happened to me nearly everyday this week, at college, down the street and at the back of the buses [the worst!!]

It does my head in.
My class is full of chavs [minus me, and about 3 other people] and so this girl was playing her music top volume out of iTunes [we use Macs] and it was all Chris Brown/Rihanna/Neyo/Beyonce c**p, along with loads of random generic R&B rubbish, and it was SO hard to concentrate when you have a load of girls singing along and dancing in the middle of the class. It's like ugh.

So I asked my tutor TWICE to tell them to turn it down or put earphones in and they just kept turning it up. Then I turned around and told them to turn it off because I can't concentrate and they all ganged up on me&my friend so there was now way we could win. It wasn't even the type of music they were playing, I'd have the same reaction if it was Green Day, or Christina, or Sam Sparro.

Just rawr, have some consideration and go buy some bl***y earphones.

You sound like a geek.
Calm down, have some fun.

bronaaaa
08-03-2009, 04:50 PM
UGH ino..all these wee first years play Just Dance on the bus and sing along thinking they're deadly :bored:

Matt08
08-03-2009, 04:51 PM
I can't stand this. Especially as the only music (if you want to call it that) has some element of chipmunk in it. It sounds so trashy and cheap.

andyman
08-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey! Don't dis my ghettoblaster!!

Tom4784
08-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by WATERS
My number #1 hate:
It's so ignorant.

It does my head in.
My class is full of chavs [minus me, and about 3 other people] and so this girl was playing her music top volume out of iTunes [we use Macs] and it was all Chris Brown/Rihanna/Neyo/Beyonce c**p, along with loads of random generic R&B rubbish, and it was SO hard to concentrate when you have a load of girls singing along and dancing in the middle of the class. It's like ugh.

You sound like a geek.

When Chavvy music is concerned there is no fun.

Tom4784
08-03-2009, 04:53 PM
My number #1 hate:
It's so ignorant.

It does my head in.

You sound like a geek.

Deirdre
08-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Wow, this thread is me all over:whistle:

xDramatick
08-03-2009, 04:55 PM
My number #1 hate:
It's so ignorant.

It does my head in.

You sound like a geek.

If wanting to make something of my life means being a geek then so be it.

bronaaaa
08-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Deirdre

:nono:

arista
08-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Its part of Being Young
playing it out of a Mono speaker on a poor sounding phone.

Deirdre
08-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by bronaa
Originally posted by Deirdre

:nono:
I'll tone it down a little..

Glenn.
08-03-2009, 04:58 PM
I hate people who play their music in public! Do they think they look good or something? I call them chavs:devil:

Matt08
08-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by arista
Its part of Being Young
playing it out of a Mono speaker on a poor sounding phone.

:laugh: It's bloody awful though. Most phones come with earphones so I don't understand why they can't use them.

When will chavs understand that the rest of the bus/train/class doesn't want to hear their **** music?

andyman
08-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Glenn
I hate people who play their music in public! Do they think they look good or something? I call them chavs:devil: I know you are joking? Yeah you must be... Nearly had me fooled there. Phew!!

:bigsmile:

Glenn.
08-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by andyman
Originally posted by Glenn
I hate people who play their music in public! Do they think they look good or something? I call them chavs:devil: I know you are joking? Yeah you must be... Nearly had me fooled there. Phew!!

:bigsmile:

What you talking about?:puzzled:

LemonJam
08-03-2009, 05:22 PM

One of my best friends was getting annoyed with the girls in his English class playing R&B so he decided to balance it out with his Death Metal. :laugh: The reaction was priceless apparently.

Harry!
08-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Put your headphones in, That will teach you!

xDramatick
08-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam

One of my best friends was getting annoyed with the girls in his English class playing R&B so he decided to balance it out with his Death Metal. :laugh: The reaction was priceless apparently.

I'm so going to do it.
-runs off to find a good Death Metal track-

Tom
08-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Muse

R&B isn't chavvy