PDA

View Full Version : I went to Loose Women today!

beanny
09-03-2009, 09:23 PM
..and it was bloody amazing.
The studio is tiny in real life (especially the table - I dont know how their legs fit under it!).

I twittered Carole McGriffin the other day to let her know my college were coming and she remembered and asked the audience "Which one of you lot twittered me?" I was like WOO MEEEE! And we talked about Twitter..

Then in the ads break, I had the chance to talk to Coleen Nolan about DOI and asked her how it felt to constantly hear about how shes not good enough for the final 4. She said that its not her fault the public keep voting her in and she has to keep going out showing she can do her best. She also said its EMBARASSING to hear shes not good enough from the judges but in the end if it was a talent show then why didnt they end it week 1 after Rays performance.

I thought this was a brilliant response and told her I hope Ray doesnt win. She then mentioned that this week she has to practice flying - shes scared "incase it hurts my fanny" :tongue:

Was a brilliant day. Just thought you'd all like to hear about it? haha.

Magic
09-03-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm well jealous.

Tom
09-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Was it Andrea or Jackie? :lovedup:

andyman
09-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Woohoo! :dance: Good times!

Ross
09-03-2009, 09:32 PM
I hate Jackie.

Glad you had fun!

Tom4784
09-03-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm glad you had fun.

Studios are always tiny compared to how they look on TV. I went to Who wants to be a Millionaire with my college and it were tiny! And very uncomfortable seats I might add.

Who was on the panel?

Tom
09-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Ross
I hate Jackie.

Glad you had fun!

I hate them all (on the show) but Andrea and Jackie I still would

beanny
09-03-2009, 09:50 PM
The panel today was Jackie Brambles, Coleen Nolan, Carol McGiffin and Jane McDonald.

Brilliant. Jackie was very quiet and didnt really talk to anyone though.
Jane was very funny.

Good times indeed! :thumbs2:

Ross
09-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Ewww Jackie Strangles. She's so irritating.

Oh I lived in LA, I did this and that. Shut up you heifer.

Tom4784
09-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by beanny
The panel today was Jackie Brambles, Coleen Nolan, Carol McGiffin and Jane McDonald.

Brilliant. Jackie was very quiet and didnt really talk to anyone though.
Jane was very funny.

Good times indeed! :thumbs2:

I love Jane. She's hilarious.

beanny
09-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Did anyone watch it today? Because im sure you would have heard me laugh. I was fake-LOUD-laughing at everything. I just wanted my airtime haha.

JOSHUAH!
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM
I like Andrea better than Jackie.
She has more of a personality.

I like Jane, and Denise when shes on.
Coleen and Carol annoy me. I don't really like the show anyway, but at least you get some laughs, its better than Bargain Hunt.

Callum
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM
How do you get to go on all these shows? First Switch, now Loose Women. :laugh: Sounds cool though!

Tom4784
09-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Callum
How do you get to go on all these shows? First Switch, now Loose Women. :laugh: Sounds cool though!

Some colleges have connections and will often have trips to studios and such to help Media students learn about studio broadcasts. Judging from that Beanny said he was with his college I'm guessing it's a similar reason.

GhettoSuperstar
09-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du..LOOSE WUMANN!!

beanny
09-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Muse
Originally posted by Callum

Some colleges have connections and will often have trips to studios and such to help Media students learn about studio broadcasts. Judging from that Beanny said he was with his college I'm guessing it's a similar reason.

Yarrr Loose Women was like that with my college.

But for Sound etc. its the same as for the BBLB/BB tickets. You go onto somewhere like Applausestore and apply.
Theyre all freee.

Next stop Sunday Night Project im thinking... :wink:

\PJ/
10-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Magic
I'm well jealous.
And me! i love LW,glad you had fun...

xDramatick
10-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Glad you had fun, although Loose Women is the WORST show on TV. Reminds me why I'm gay. lmfao.

\PJ/
10-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Satisfaction
Glad you had fun, although Loose Women is the WORST show on TV. Reminds me why I'm gay. lmfao.
No it's not!.lol

supernoodles!
10-03-2009, 07:49 PM
I am SO jealous!!