PDA

View Full Version : Brad and Jen split

Amy
08-01-2005, 06:32 AM
BRAD Pitt and Jennifer Aniston confirmed they have split after months of battling to save their marriage.

Just days ago they posed with their arms around each other on a Caribbean holiday to try and quash rumours.

But early today spokesmen for the couple confirmed the 4˝-year marriage was over.

They said: “This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration.

“We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another.

“We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months.”

Rumours of a split grew as they spent more and more time apart — and were pictured together stoney faced.

Brad was also recently pictured holding the hand of Tomb Raider star Angelina Jolie, 29, his co-star on the film Mr and Mrs Smith.

He spent his 41st birthday on December 18 alone. Days later Jen was seen pale and tired and without her wedding ring.

Brad, 41, and Jen, 35, were said to be locked in rows over starting a family. Brad was reported to be desperate for kids while his ex-Friends star wife was more keen to build up her movie career.

Article The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005011278,00.html)

BusyBee
10-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Such a shame - always seemed such a together couple.

BigSister
10-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Yeah my mum said that BB too

rachb
10-01-2005, 04:07 PM
In one respect it's very sad as they were a great couple.
But on the other hand this means Brad Pitt is single again:shocked::dance::shocked:
Not that I'm interested in him:bored::laugh:

BusyBee
10-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Rach - just because Jude Law has gone and got himself engaged - have you switched allegiance. So fickle :nono::nono:

steve_o
10-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Well that leaves Jennifer for me now. :love:

:spin2:

rachb
10-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by BusyBee
Rach - just because Jude Law has gone and got himself engaged - have you switched allegiance. So fickle :nono::nono:

I was pretty gutted about Jude:bawling::bawling:
so I'm now free for Mr Pitt:shocked:

AngelStar
11-01-2005, 06:21 AM
I thought they were a match made in heaven, obviously I was wrong. What a shame.