PDA

View Full Version : Brigitte hits on Jeremy

Amy
08-01-2005, 06:34 AM
MANEATER Brigitte Nielsen quickly steamed up the Celebrity Big Brother house by telling Jeremy Edwards: “You are just my type.”
The busty blonde snuggled up to petrified Jeremy on his water bed and announced: “I love men and I am up for anything.”

Brigitte, once married to Hollywood tough-guy Sylvester Stallone, had a sexy romp under the covers on a similar US reality show.

Now bookies have slashed the odds on two celebs having sex — with Brigitte the 5/1 favourite for a BB bonk.

Outrageous 6ft 1in Brigitte told hunky actor Jeremy: “You are very handsome, just my type. I love men like you.”

Jeremy — once engaged to pop babe Rachel Stevens — earlier said of actress and model Brigitte: “I am a bit scared of her.”

When the couple were joined on the bed by Lisa I’Anson,

Jeremy cheekily branded his companions “a couple of filthy birds.”

On a US show Brigitte drunkenly admitted in one episode she would have sex with anyone if she had enough whisky.

Blazin’ Squad star Kenzie said of Caprice: “She’s a hot chick.” And leching John McCririck asked her: “Are you the totty?” He added: “She’s got a lot of lust in her eyes.”

Jeremy was left with just ONE set of clothes for 18 days after Kenzie lost the first Diary Room challenge to keep luxury items.

Kenzie was asked how Jeremy rated himself on a scale of one to ten — and answered seven instead of eight. Jeremy said: “Serves me right for being cocky.”

Brigitte lost her make-up bag after Bez wrongly answered a question about her. Germaine lost Kenzie his sheepskin slippers.

Lisa saved John’s cigars and John answered correctly so Caprice could keep her leopard-print knickers.

The beauty hugged him as he emerged from the Diary Room with her belongings, but swiftly recoiled and cried: “Ewww, he’s French-kissing my neck.”

An average 5.1million viewers watched the contestants enter the house on Thursday.

HORSE tipster John McCririck has started talking out of his backside.

Chatting to Caprice about models having an easy life, he said: “The best thing is for men to go out with ugly girls, cos’ they’re grateful for what they get.”

And how is this for an encore? He told housemates the reason he calls his wife “the Booby”.

John, left, said: “It’s a South American bird and officially described as being stupid and easy to catch.”

BEZ has already blown his £50,000 appearance fee on two cars — one a pink “pimpmobile”.

The 40-year-old former Happy Mondays raver bought a Mazda RX-8 and a pink London taxi with spinner alloy wheels.

He told Kenzie: “I will use the taxi to cruise around when I go down to London.”

Article The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005011261,00.html)

Kaz
08-01-2005, 06:00 PM
MANEATER Brigitte Nielsen quickly steamed up the Celebrity Big Brother house by telling Jeremy Edwards: “You are just my type.”
The busty blonde snuggled up to petrified Jeremy on his water bed and announced: “I love men and I am up for anything.”

:shocked: Run Jeremy ........ RUN! :shocked: :laugh:

Dan_
08-01-2005, 07:22 PM
She has a boyfriend.

Hooly One
09-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Poor Jeremy:laugh:

steve_o
09-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Lucky Jeremy, more like :thumbs: about her having a boyfriend I mean. :laugh:

Dan_
09-01-2005, 03:17 PM