PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother to send in lover?

Hooly One
09-01-2005, 04:24 AM
The Daily Star today claims that the lover of one of the contestants will enter the Big Brother next weekend house as a guest.

Bez's girlfriend Monica, John's wife Jenny (a.k.a Booby), Lisa's fiance Amos or Bridgette's toyboy Matthea could join the Celebrity Big Brother house. The mystery partner will not be eligible to win.

But the addition of a partner could improve the chances of the first celeb BB bonk - which will mean an extra 50k for the housemates. The Star also claims that the contestant who will be joined by their partner already knows of their lovers arrival and is keeping it a secret.

Despite the surprise late entry into the I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here camp of comedian Vic Reeves to join wife Nancy, the move wasn't popular with viewers and the pair were voted off.

Will Big Brother risk throwing in a lover for one of the celebs? DS:BB will keep you updated.

DB:SS (http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds7367.html)

Maggie
09-01-2005, 10:37 PM
Read this earlier myself, did'nt work on IACGMOOH and I see no reason why it should on CBB. Just all seems so predictable, gimmicks to try and keep us watching :sleep:

BusyBee
10-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Dermot did say on BBLB that it was an ex celebrity partner - so could be anyone! But then again on another thread supposed to be Jackie Stallone. We shall just hve to wait and see

Dan_
10-01-2005, 04:06 PM
It will be a celeb imo.