PDA

View Full Version : *warning* silly newbie alert ! please introduce yourselves here ....!

PsychoGroupieCocaineCrazy
29-05-2002, 05:26 PM
hello my fellow big brother addicts, this is victoria, 17, london, pleased to meet y'all :devil: ...i don't know anyone so let me know who y'all are, cheerz ! :spin2:

BigSister
29-05-2002, 05:28 PM
Hello victoria welcome

We are a bunch of BB addicts welcome

:elephant::elephant::elephant:

29-05-2002, 05:30 PM
well howdy big sis, pleased to meet ya, i'm sure everyone will welcome me with open arms, teehee ;-) ...so what are eveyones first impressions of BB3 ? i think its pretty cool so far :laugh:

WILDCHILD
29-05-2002, 05:36 PM
Hey Pyscho....! (cant b bothered to say the rest, ill just call u that!!:laugh:)

Welcome 2 da board!:cat::elephant:

BB3 is really really good I think!!!!!!
My fave contestants are Jacde, Adele and Jonny!!
I DO NOT like Sunita!:devil:

Kaz
29-05-2002, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the forum - it's great to see you here! :wavey:

As you probably have our longest member name so far, would you mind if I called you 'Psycho' for short ........... or would you prefer PGCC? :conf: :laugh:

I'm Kaz, considerably over 21 :blush: and I'm from Scotland.

I'm really getting into BB3 now that the housemates are starting to settle down and their true personalities are starting to come through. :colour: :spin2::colour:

29-05-2002, 05:39 PM
heya wildchild ! yes, feel free to call me Psycho, most people do :-p ..i think alex is such a cuite, yum, and yeh, jonny and adele rock..! :laugh: but jade is well annoying :-p

Mad Matty
29-05-2002, 06:49 PM
Hi Psycho. :cat:

Happy Posting

*chalks up one for the anti jade club*:spin:

LEE
29-05-2002, 07:03 PM
Hi Psycho :cat:

Welcome to the board :spin2:

Happy posting. :hugesmile:

:flower: