PDA

View Full Version : Kenzie - John argument

James
09-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Rumble In The Bedroom
Day 4 of 18, 08:55
Sunday 09 January

Having antagonised all the girls with his blunt commments, John set to work offending his one fan, Kenzie, last night.

The teenager flipped after John called him weak for following Big Brother's orders and shutting the bedroom door while maintenance was going on.

As John stayed tight-lipped with his eyes shut in bed, Kenzie paced the bedroom, his frustration growing that John had been so quick to insult him.

"Talk to me like I'm a little ********** boy," he fumed. "Don't patronise me 'cos I'm 19 - that's what I didn't want!"

Though Lisa whispered to him to leave it and be the bigger man, Brigitte thought it timely that John should get an earful.

"Let him do what he's gotta do, Lisa!" she shouted.

"I brought him three glasses of wine last night!" Kenzie ranted, clearly wounded.

Kenzie's dreams come true with a hug from Caprice

Once he'd calmed down, he wondered whether he'd gone a bit too far.

"I'll regret that in the morning," he murmured to Caprice in the kitchen. "But I can't have people disrespecting me - I never get talked to like that," he frowned, shaking his head.

"You stuck up for yourself," she argued, giving him a big hug. "We're all on your side."

She assured him people wouldn't see the outburst as him attention-seeking, but as John stepping over the line.

Even sympathetic Lisa, who had confessed to feeling sorry for John earlier, had now had her fill.

"We ain't giving that man any more energy," she said, throwing her hands in the air. "It's done."

We'll see about that...

http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=68

Dan_
09-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Good on Kenzie for having a go at him! He one of the biggest prats ever to go in the bb house.:mad:

Amy
09-01-2005, 06:19 PM
A big prat yes, but entertaining to watch I laugh, cringe and laugh some more at what he comes out with although the nose picking I draw a line at.

siriuslives
09-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Go Kenzie! :hugesmile:
Now everyone hates John. Yay.

Although he does have some comedy potential.

Amy
09-01-2005, 07:38 PM
I think it would get boring fairly quickly if John left, although annoying he is entertaing! his random talks make me laugh.

rachb
09-01-2005, 07:53 PM
I agree Amy he has to stay.I don't agree with anything he says but he's very entertaining.
Good for kenzie standing up for himself I'm sure that's what John wanted him to do.I think most of his attacks are to make people show other sides.
But the nose picking has to stop:shocked:

BigSister
09-01-2005, 08:38 PM
the eating of the nose picking is disgusting.....

rachb
09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Oh Dear maybe I spoke too soon:rolleyes:
I think John might be losiing it:laugh:

Amy
09-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by rachb
Oh Dear maybe I spoke too soon:rolleyes:
I think John might be losiing it:laugh:

I think we did Rach.... what an idiot he was tonight! he was like a little boy that did not get his own way! Please it's only Diet Coke it taste like rubbish anyway!

BigSister
09-01-2005, 09:20 PM
lol it does Amy I agree I prefer proper coca cola

Mike
09-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Kenzi was 100% right in what he said to John, everyone trys being nice to him and gets food/drink for him but even after all that he still does'nt appreciate it and ends up causing more trouble and then starts trying to make the others feel bad.

Dan_
10-01-2005, 04:00 PM
I did find John in the diary room funny anyone have a transcript?

steve_o
10-01-2005, 06:53 PM
He needs the diet coke because of all the bogyes he eats:nono: the horrible, sad little man. It must be killing him keeping quiet for so long as well, which makes a change. :hello:

Mike
10-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Hes being stupid now and if its going to carry on then we might as well vote him out.

BusyBee
10-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Good for Kenzie for standing up to the pompous twit who is actually like a spoilt child.

Let him sulk in a corner, but he is failing the task for the others who are working hard.

give him his diet coke, but make sure there is something nasty added to it.

Amy
10-01-2005, 10:04 PM
The man's awful, he needs a good slap lol, loved Jeremy downing the drink of coke! :laugh:

JC
10-01-2005, 10:08 PM
I only caught the tail end of the Coke Wars on the live feed. So far I've sucessfully missed every single C4 show :shocked:

But speaking generally, I'd rather John stay than Kenzie. Admittedly I don't like the guy, but he's the only one in there stirring anything up. And I'm even less satisfied with watching celebrities play happy families than I am with regular people doing it.

Dan_
11-01-2005, 09:34 AM
He made me laugh again of diet coke gate, in the diary room when they asked him whether he had asked the other housemates if they would exchange stuff for his coke and he said I would never do that how dare you! LOL.