PDA

View Full Version : The good and bad things about being on bb

darlark
15-03-2009, 07:01 PM
k, so being on this show won't apply to me or most people who read this page but there is allot of criticism said by those who want to be on the show, why. Maybe a lot of them are just after fame and money (which are two things that they probably wont get after leaving the show) but still people are alloud to make choices and do (and want) what they want if they want fame and a chance to be locked in a house with a bunch of people that are very different from themselves who are we to criticize?

Yes they will be judged very heavily by the public, yes they might be hated… but at the end of the day people who judge others are not nice people and so are not worth being upset over. I think going into the house just shows confidance and strength. (Strength to stay true to themselves and not to be bothered about what others say for there are way worse people out there.)

Why do some people not see that?

I think it is a good thing going into the house for it will be a changeling and an exiting experience, one u will never forget. Who cares if people who don’t know you are hating you, they don’t know u, you don’t know them… so why fuss over it, know ones perfect!! the only people who matter are the people u c daily and the people who u work with.

What’s your argument…

Wildcat!
15-03-2009, 07:07 PM
You make some good points. I dont look down on BB housemates, or ever hate them. If I meet any of them, I great them very nicely. And some people do go on BB to just experience it. Its just that when they come out, they are offered money to be in the papers. I wouldnt turn it down!

Anyways, your spelling is atrocious by the way. Makes my head hurt.:puzzled:

Angel.D
15-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by darlark
k, so being on this show won't apply to me or most people who read this page but there is allot of criticism said by those who want to be on the show, why. Maybe a lot of them are just after fame and money (which are two things that they probably wont get after leaving the show) but still people are aloud to make choices and do (and want) what they want if they want fame and a chance to be locked in a house with a bunch of people that are very different from themselves who are we to criticize?

Yes they will be judged very heavily by the public, yes they might be hated… but at the end of the day people who judge others are not nice people and so are not worth being upset over. I think going into the house just shows confidante and strength. (Stregth to stay true to themselves and not to be bothered about what there’s say for there are way worse people out there.)

Why do some people not see that?

I think it is a good thing going into the house for it will be a changeling and an exiting experience, one u will never :cheer2::dance2:forget. Who cares if people who don’t know you are hating you, they don’t know u, you don’t know them… so why fuss over it, know ones perfect!! the only people who matter are the people u c daily and the people who u work with.

What’s your argument… Hi well said darklark i think its the weak people that make others stronger because its the weak that go on about other people that wont to do something with there lives and make the most of it i think if its in your blood nothing will stop you and its great when you get fame cause no one else will do it for so you take no notice and go for it Angel D

user12975
15-03-2009, 10:14 PM
ok rite... heres my view...
to be honest, if your going on the show, expect to be judged. Its bloody common sense, if you meet someone for the first time you ARE going to judge them, maybe conciously or unconciously.
If you go on the show and are a weak person, it will effect you when you leave the house. And positive audiences will increase your confidence, but if you are confident already, its most likely to boost your ego :P haha
Nobody likes everybody, there are always people who envy people, even if it is just for fun, so you have to expect it.
Papers will talk a load of crap to get readers, and make headlines that might not necessarily be true to attract audiences. but thats where they are the lemsips.
its about being strong. and enjoying yourself, more people would like to see people happy and stretching themselves. and even unhappy and breaking down, than seeing a turnip sit there doing sweet f a. x

=-Incognito-=
18-03-2009, 02:15 AM
I'm not going to ignore idiots, our finest BB idiot yet has made a fortune, embarassed the nation and will die with more than enough online footage of her short but idiotic existance to embarass her family for many generations.

Apply if you wish but your life will be over.

Cast your mind back at last years 'winners', both were losers but prevailed on a sexist sympathy vote. Both have no higher status now than when they entered.

Twilight
18-03-2009, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by =-Incognito-=
I'm not going to ignore idiots, our finest BB idiot yet has made a fortune, embarassed the nation and will die with more than enough online footage of her short but idiotic existance to embarass her family for many generations.
Sicko:rolleyes:

darlark
18-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by =-Incognito-=

Apply if you wish but your life will be over.

Cast your mind back at last years 'winners', both were losers but prevailed on a sexist sympathy vote. Both have no higher status now than when they entered.

This quote just proves how stupid and horrible people can be, Rachel is anything but a loser, if I knew her we would not be friends (I’ve known lots like her and I prefer dappier more out going people) but I won’t hate or insult her. and Brian... yes is a loser but he’s a loveable loser so you've got to admire him for that.

to me it seems like your just think about the bad things in people and are jealous that they've managed to do something with there life when u probably haven't. Everyone has good and bad points, but that’s just life! Mine is my spelling but I’m no idiot.

All the best with it, and maybe in the future you'll grow and be happier x