PDA

View Full Version : Sundays Show..

Amy
09-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Sunday 9 January, 9.00pm

Day 3, Saturday 8 January

·Housemates face their first gruesome challenge to retrieve their shopping
·John lashes out at Big Brother after losing milk and his Diet Coke as a result of the task
·John and Kenzie have a huge row in the bedroom

10.45am
Caprice decides to hold an exercise class for some of the housemates. Lisa, Jeremy, Kenzie and Bez join her in star-jumps, press-ups and tricep dips, which Brigitte and Germaine watch bemused.

John enters and surveys the spectacle. Jeremy laughs, "What a way to start the day, eh, John? Whether you're joining in or perving, everyone's got a spring in their step in the morning."

11.46am
The housemates have breakfast together and John's wife Booby comes up in conversation. Lisa says that she doesn't believe she exists, "He made her up!" while Jeremy quips, "Her real name is Malcolm."

Germaine asks John, "What does she do while you're away?" John replies, "Pine for me."

2.35pm
Housemates are locked in the bedroom as a task is being set outside. Bez jumps into his top bunk and the mattress starts to fall through, which worries Brigitte. Caprice offers to swap beds with Bez, as she's lighter. Jeremy, who still has the double bed, says to her, "It's probably better if you come in with me..." and Caprice replies cheekily, "Well, it makes sense - caring is sharing, right?" Jeremy smirks to himself.

Housemates prepare for their task, Spin for your dinner, for which they have to dress in protective gear. John is not happy about being trussed up, shouting, "I just can't bear it!" Lisa tells him not to be so defeatist, "Just do your best."

4.50pm
The housemates get ready to face their gruesome task, of retrieving shopping items from an array of mucky skips in the garden l. Caprice, Germaine and Bez fail their tasks, but the others win their shopping items, and John earns them the key to the alcohol fridge when he does a bonus round.

7.20pm
The other housemates are in the living room eating dinner, a curry cooked by Germaine.
John is in the bedroom resting, so Germaine takes John some food into the bedroom and tells him to try it. John eats it up gratefully.

7.55pm
All the housemates are in the bedroom. Caprice is giving Bez a massage. John asks Brigitte about her, saying it must have been hard for them to find a stunt double for her. She tells him they used to use a man, as it was hard to find a woman of her stature. John tells her he thinks she'd be fantastic in a James Bond film. Brigitte agrees, although she says she is usually typecast, "I always play the villain...I've died in so many ways!"

9.37pm
The housemates are in the kitchen. Their shopping has been delivered but since they failed the task they have not received any milk or John's diet coke. John is outraged at not being able to have his drink and goes outside to have a cigar. "You lot can **** yourselves without me!" Caprice comments, "I can't believe how scary he gets...that's real anger." Lisa says that the new regime of the house must be getting to him, as it is a huge disruption to his normal routine.

Germaine is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother. She is discussing her fellow housemates.
She says Caprice is a natural leader, John is courageous and since the task the others attitudes towards him have changed.

10.24pm
As John passed the task, the housemates have been rewarded with two bottles of wine and the key to the alcohol fridge. Big Brother calls John to the Diary Room and asks how he is feeling. He tells BB not to start with that nonsense and to stop picking on him; he's not having it and goes to leave the Diary room. Big Brother tells John to sit down.
John asks why he should talk when he hasn't been given any milk and yells at Big Brother, "Kick me out!" John refuses and says if he is not let out of the Diary room in one minute he will light a cigar up to get himself kicked out.
Big Brother says they are concerned for his health. "Oh shut up!" he says, and storms out.
John is in the garden alone with a cigar and a glass of wine. Jeremy goes out to talk to him but is shooed away by John.

11.00pm
Big Brother is allowing the housemates to exchange one item of shopping for a bottle of milk.
Kenzie is in the Diary room giving Big Brother their decision. The housemates have chosen to exchange the runner beans. Lisa and Kenzie go out into the garden to show John. John walks away from them.

11.12pm
John has remained silent for 1 hour and 35 minutes. The rest of the housemates are chatting on the sofa. Caprice says she doesn't like to show off her legs to which Jeremy looks puzzled and says it's bizarre. Caprice is saying she's different form the image perceived. She goes on to say how when she was starting her career, she began to believe her own hype until others gave her a reality check. "My mom said, 'what's wrong with you?!"
They are talking about why they are in the house and Lisa says in the papers it will be reported that they want to re-ignite their careers. Lisa says she loves being a minor celeb, "I embrace it!

11.35pm
John is smoking his third cigar.
Brigitte and Lisa are talking between the two of them. Brigitte is talking about what would happen if Jeremy invited her to share his waterbed. "Just to sleep and chat" she adds. Lisa says that Brigitte is practically a married woman and is "too hot to handle".
Caprice tells the rest of the group that is drunk after two glasses of wine. "I'm getting wasted!" she laughs.

12.09am
John is still outside alone. The other housemates have gone through five bottles of wine.
They decide to play drinking games. Brigitte suggests truth or dare with sex as the topic for questioning. Brigitte is first to spin and lands on Bez. She asks him how often he masturbates, when not with a girlfriend. He says three or four times a day. Lisa high fives him and he dances on the spot.
Bez is next to spin and ask Brigitte was Sylvester any good in bed. She groans an answer to which Lisa asks, "Does that mean 'yes'?"

1.35am
As Kenzie is the last housemate to bed, he has been asked by Big Brother to make sure all doors are shut. He shuts the bedroom door and looks in John's direction as he does so, the door locks.
John is annoyed as he wants air in the room, but Kenzie says he was only obeying orders. John says "You are the weakest one in here!"
Kenzie is outraged, and swears at John. "Don't talk to me like I'm a ****ing boy...don't patronise me!" John remains tight-lipped. Lisa tries to calm Kenzie down and Caprice gets out of bed to hug him.
Kenzie still ranting and swearing says he'll slap John about and never to patronise him again.
Germaine asks, "Do you think Big Brother will pipe some gas in here, to put us out of our misery?"

Caprice and Kenzie are in the kitchen talking about what just happened. Lisa joins them saying they should leave it. "The way I see it, he's out," says Lisa, telling Kenzie, "Baby boy, you're beautiful."

3.20am
Kenzie is alone in the sauna - he puts his head down in his hands.