PDA

View Full Version : Freak Show

ILoveTRW
16-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Am I the only person who wants a freak show, i.e. BB5 and 6?

arista
16-03-2009, 02:49 PM
What kind of Freaks?

ILoveTRW
16-03-2009, 02:55 PM
People who just want to fight, lie and are just generally messed up in the head

MrGaryy
16-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Completely, I was just thinking that. People always bash it for sometimes being a freakshow, yet the same people regard BB7/6/7 as the best series.

ILoveTRW
16-03-2009, 03:01 PM
BB8/9 have had a mixture but all the freaks get kicked out by week 2 and that is why the ratings go down

Harry!
16-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Prehaps but every year there is some freaks in it anyway.

ILoveTRW
16-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Madonna

But they are all hated and kicked out early we need a series where everyone is a freak so that the public have no choice

Harry!
16-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by BB5

But they are all hated and kicked out early we need a series where everyone is a freak so that the public have no choice

Pete Burns (Who rote Freak Unique) Lased the whole series. I dont think he is a freak by the way.

andyman
16-03-2009, 03:10 PM
If BB10 is the last for channel 4 then let it go out in a bang! :thumbs2:

But BBUK has many years left even if channel 4 don't want it..
Deffo! We need freaks! Groups! Fights! Backstabing! 2faced housemates.. Also a BB5 feel to it and a BB5 final, that had the leaders of the two groups, the lipglossB!tchess and the Jungle Katz!.. Both groups at war and that was a highlight of the show (Fight Night!!!) which we all loved.

Past few BB's have been a drip drap affair with ratings getting lower and lower.. BB cant go back to the BB1/BB2/BB3 days, we do need a freak show and plenty of people want fame big time.. :thumbs2:

arista
16-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by BB5
People who just want to fight, lie and are just generally messed up in the head

There is one or two of them
every time.

Lots are Gay Men

maybe we need another Lesbo nutter
like the onhe that got kicked out.

ILoveTRW
16-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by BB5

Pete Burns (Who rote Freak Unique) Lased the whole series. I dont think he is a freak by the way.

the series was only 3 weeks and you can't exactly say he was liked

MrGaryy
16-03-2009, 03:17 PM
If you do not think Pete fits into the stereotype of freak then why mention him in this thread. Writing a book with the word freak in it is hardly enough.

Harry!
16-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Gazbo
If you do not think Pete fits into the stereotype of freak then why mention him in this thread. Writing a book with the word freak in it is hardly enough.

That is what the press say about him.

ILoveTRW
16-03-2009, 03:21 PM
I also think the show needs to be sexed up a bit. that will get a lot more viewers if they think they may see something rude :banana:

Spike
16-03-2009, 03:41 PM
BB6 was the last series which was freaky enough for me lol
I would love a series just full of freaks, its more entertaining than "normal" people going who just want to talk and be nice all the time

LemonJam
16-03-2009, 03:53 PM
I found BB7 ALOT freakier than BB6 =\ I found BB6 to have more realistic people tbh.

ILoveTRW
16-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam
I found BB7 ALOT freakier than BB6 =\ I found BB6 to have more realistic people tbh.

BB7 had a lot of normal people and the series would of been twice as good if shabaz had stayed more than 4 days

arista
16-03-2009, 04:36 PM
What Shabaz and a Nurse to look after him?

darlark
18-03-2009, 05:47 PM
i think a house full of freaks would be good but I don’t think they should all be "mess in the head" as u say. i think they should all be very extreme though. like putting in uk strongest man, uk tallest man, uk most energetic elderly man.... uk best pole dancer, uk richest female, poorest man, uk rudest man... that would be good because it would feel like they've picked special people and not just the guy down the road although putting in a tramp would also be interesting to watch, plus they’ll be able to change there life after (actually I really think they should put a tramp in because people we will get to understand them better plus they would probably have an interesting stories to tell)…

they should next year have the titles they want, then everyone should addition for those rolls and the people who come out at the best in the different categories will win a position in the house. (People are always criticising the production team for knowing what they want beforehand next time they should say “fine ur finally right this year, but so… there nothing wrong with do that! we do what we think is best”)