PDA

View Full Version : Fizzing Over

Amy
09-01-2005, 07:41 PM
The Cola Wars rumbled on this afternoon when Jeremy was confronted with a cold, refreshing glass of the drink when he visited the Diary Room.

"Can I give it to anyone else?" asked Jeremy, laughing.

"Cola can only be consumed in the Diary Room," Big Brother told him.

Jeremy declined the drink, saying he wasn't actually thirsty. Soon though, the discussion got round to John and his behaviour regarding the lack of cola in the House.

"It annoys me so much that he's refusing to do anything," he said. "He's being incredibly selfish and stamping his feet like a child until he gets some diet cola. We're all pretty fed up with him."

Jeremy supported Big Brother's refusal to give in to his demands though.

"I don't think we should give in to him. I think it's rubbish," he said, getting a little worked up.

"Yeah, ******* 'im," he said, grabbing the cola drink and downing it in one.

"I didn't even want that!" he said triumphantly.

And when Kenzie came to the Diary Room a few minutes later, he too was offered a cold diet cola.

"Oh, you lot kill me," he said. "That's quality."

Kenzie hasn't been impressed by John's reluctance to muck in either. "He's just being a kid," he said, sipping the soft drink.

While Kenzie was glad John apologised to him this morning, he thought it wasn't the only grovelling he should have done.

"[What he said to me] was nothing to what he said to Brigitte. I would prefer he apologised to her."

Meanwhile, the House's elder statesman dozed in the Lounge. Was he dreaming of brown fizzy water?

Article Official BB Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=75)