PDA

View Full Version : Sly mum for Big Brother

Amy
10-01-2005, 08:06 AM
BRIGITTE NIELSEN'S ex mother-in-law Jackie Stallone is in talks to join the Big Brother housemates.

Rocky star Sylvester's astrologist mum, who famously called Brigitte a "gold digger", has been approached by producers to make a shock entrance on tonight's 9pm show.

Reports The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005012201,00.html)

AngelStar
10-01-2005, 09:29 AM
I would feel disappointed with that. I was hoping for another celebrity and Sly's mum is not a celeb (I've never seen her, anyway).

Romantic Old Bird
10-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Oh, believe me, Sly's mum Jackie IS a celeb in the US, and is larger than life.

She claims to be psychic (she's also been a trapeze artist, a hairdresser and a dermatologist).She also reads Rumps, Rumpology -- like palm-reading, only ... different part of the anatomy.....

Jackie also specializes in canine consultations. Jackie told the New York Post that her two Doberman pinschers forecast the George W. Bush presidency back in 2000, and Schwarzenegger's victory in California.

She manages and wrestles in a women's wrestling team

She is into plastic surgery big time and her lips may have contributed to a worldwide shortage of collagen.

Read all about her on www.jacquelinestallone.com

If she goes in I dread to think of the potential scenario's between her and Brigitte, and if Jackie and Gruesome John set to, there will be TV blackouts required.

Bring it on

BusyBee
10-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Quite right ROB Jackie Stallone is definitely not a woman to be messed with. If they do put her in there will definitely ructions - the fight in BB5 will be seen as a mild little tiff against anything this lady could cause.

She doesnt know the meaning of the phrase 'biting your tongue'. It will certainly liven things up.:shocked::shocked:

Dan_
10-01-2005, 04:05 PM
I feel she could be a good addition if she brings a bit of spice to the show and maybe she would have a go at John :hugesmile:

AngelStar
11-01-2005, 06:19 AM
I retract my last statement hehe, Jackie Stallone, looks like being a great asset to the group and i'm sure she will give the dynamics of the group an even further boost.

Dan_
11-01-2005, 09:37 AM
She looks strange, but will stir things up.