PDA

View Full Version : JACKIE STALLONE IS THE SURPRISE ADDITION TO THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

Amy
10-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Tonight at 9pm, LIVE on Channel 4, JACKIE STALLONE became the ninth celebrity housemate to enter the Big Brother house.

Viewers saw Jackie, who is Brigitte Nielsen's ex-mother-in-law, arrive at the Elstree studios before she disappeared through those famous doors to meet her new housemates on a special live show hosted by Davina McCall.

The housemates in 'The Court of Big Brother' were ordered to line up, but had no idea they were waiting to greet a surprise new addition to the royal household.

Brigitte was the first to recognise Jackie screaming in disbelief; "Oh my God Jackie, Oh my God...how are you sweetie? This is Sylvester's Mom."

Queen Lisa then read out a note given by Jackie that announced that tomorrow (Tuesday) the nomination process will begin and the eight housemates must nominate two people for eviction. However, new housemate Jackie will be immune from eviction this week - even though, in her role as Queen Mother, she will be granted permission to influence the nominations.

The 71 year-old Hollywood astrologer and mother of Sylvester Stallone is still eligible to win Celebrity Big Brother if she remains in the house until the final on Sunday 23rd January.

Looking forward to her stay in the Big Brother house Jackie said; "It's a good excuse to stay drunk frankly for a week. I really should take three bottles of vodka, but I'm afraid I'd get an ulcer." However, it seems she will not be challenging Germaine's role as head chef; "I'm taking cooking lessons from TV and now I'm learning to make sandwiches." But she is determined to give her all; "I intend to win. I've never lost anything in my life."

Name: JACKIE
Lives: Santa Monica, CA
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Chosen charity: TIME; Transplants in Mind

The first round of nominations will take place on Tuesday 11 January and will be broadcast on Channel 4 on Wednesday 12 January at 9.00pm. E4 viewers will be the first to find out who nominated who in Celebrity Big Brother Nominations Uncut on Wednesday at 8pm (E4).

The first Celebrity Big Brother eviction will take place LIVE on Friday 14 January at 9.30pm on Channel 4.

Maggie
10-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Absolute Garbage :devil: :devil:

This is a british reality TV show, they have got really desperate bringing in these people, maybe most of our lot have more sense

Mike
10-01-2005, 09:36 PM
What is she going to bring to the house? probably nothing

Bringing her into the house was the wrong decision and yes i agree Maggie they have got desperate.

BusyBee
10-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Apart from Bridget, the rest looked completely at a loss - they obviously had no idea at all who this odd looking woman was. Cant see her slumming it sleeping in the dorm - poor Queen Lisa will be having to give up her bed.

They obviously hope there will be some antagonism between Jackie and her ex. daughter-in-law - we shall see. She is definitely a woman with views of her own on everything.

But I can see her being up for nomination at the first possible opportunity - BB really has plumbed the depths with her. It may work, but then again it may ruin what has been an enjoyable CBB so far.

Amy
10-01-2005, 09:58 PM
She's awful! I prefered it with just having the others in there! She does not even know what the show is all about :shocked:
At least it's got John the jester :joker: talking

rachb
10-01-2005, 10:24 PM
I think she is quite freaky The way she looked at Brigitte:shocked::shocked:

Amy
11-01-2005, 07:54 AM
ROCKY star Sylvester Stallone’s MUM joined the Big Brother House last night — to the horror of former daughter-in-law Brigitte Nielsen.

Jackie Stallone — who famously branded Brigitte a “gold digger” for marrying Sly — made a theatrical entrance live on the show.

And Brigitte, 41, used all her acting experience to disguise her hatred — booming: “Oh my God, Jackie. Oh my God, how are you?”

Surgically-enhanced Jackie replied icily: “I’m just wonderful, thank you.”

The eight housemates — dressed in medieval costumes — had no idea she was joining them until they were ordered to line up. They were told: “All rise to meet your Queen Mum.”

And after 41DD Brigitte recovered her composure, she chattered feverishly with Germaine Greer — in Italian.

When it switched to English she exlaimed: “My God, sh*t.”

Germaine whispered: “Well she certainly looks tough. We’ll protect you, don’t worry.”

Brigitte went on: “Oh man, oh man, I can’t believe this. If she’s cool, calm and collected no problem . . . ”

But Jackie had a few instant observations of her own — mainly about living conditions in the house.

She said grandly: “I was expecting a castle with chandeliers and lots of servants. We don’t get this in California.”

And she asked: “One of these crappy beds I have to have? I can’t sleep in a bed like this. There’s cameras everywhere? That’s not polite. Can the TV audience see you naked?”

Jackie amazingly told Big Brother bosses she is 71 - which means she would have been 13 when she gave birth to 58-year-old Sly.

Under the Big Bruv rules Jackie, an expert in telling people’s character by examining their BUTTOCKS, can win even though she arrived late.

Housemates make nominations tomorrow for Friday’s first eviction. Sulky John McCririck is favourite to go.

Article The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005012733,00.html)

Dan_
11-01-2005, 09:41 AM
She is about 80! I found it funny when she said to Kenzie oh what a dear little boy.

The :joker: is also talking.

BigSister
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
She can win as wel!!!!!!!!!!!!

deesco
11-01-2005, 11:21 AM
LOL, hardly a surprise though, was it?

BigSister
11-01-2005, 11:25 AM
no thats true

Dan_
11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
I doubt she would win.

dinallt
11-01-2005, 12:17 PM
As Jackie's introduction has resulted in Bridgette leaving the house I think it was a mistake.

Amy
11-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by dinallt
As Jackie's introduction has resulted in Bridgette leaving the house I think it was a mistake.

Is she? She's still there now??

BigSister
11-01-2005, 12:45 PM
she has said she might walk

Dan_
11-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Just her going in the house has caused trouble.

avriljayne
11-01-2005, 10:05 PM
I certainly don't find her entertaining at all:nono:

Mike
11-01-2005, 11:33 PM
I really cant see why they added Jackie to the house, ok they wanted to try and cause some friction between her and Bridgette but lets face it nothing will happen and then the producers or whoever will realise what a waste of time its been adding her to the house.

BusyBee
12-01-2005, 11:11 AM
At the first opportunity Jackie will be nominated and hopefully the public will evict her - always happens with new people and cant see why she should be any different.

BigSister
12-01-2005, 11:41 AM
yup thats true BB

Kaz
12-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Mike
I really cant see why they added Jackie to the house, ok they wanted to try and cause some friction between her and Bridgette but lets face it nothing will happen and then the producers or whoever will realise what a waste of time its been adding her to the house.

Couldn't agree more, Mike.

It's completely spoiled what was, up until then, quite an entertaining show for me. :rolleyes:

When will BB learn that it NEVER works when a new housemate is introduced .... Celeb BB or otherwise. :nono:

Romantic Old Bird
13-01-2005, 07:44 AM
Well, I thought at first it was a great ruse bringing in the old lady.

Now I think in hindsight it was just a bit too insensitive and potentially damaging to Brigitte and her family, and let's face it, to Jackie and hers as well.

It's obvious the poor old lass didn't really know what she was coming into. She may not be doing anything, but God knows how old she is. She claims to be early 70's I think, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's 80.

I am also pretty uncomfortable with the mockery of her behind her back. I did laugh at the 'Bride of Frankenstein' comment, because it is funny and let's face it, pretty accurate, but I hated myself for doing it. She does look bizarre, and it opens her up to ridicule, but even so, the old fashioned part of me feels that she has done no harm to anyone and it obviously makes her feel better about herself. The elderly do deserve a little respect and tolerance.

It has changed the balance of the house, but in a negative way. Housemates are reduced to giggling 'mischief', and showing a not too pleasant side at times.

Here I refer principally to Lisa I'Anson, who is, I suspect, quite a nasty piece of work.

Most significant about Jackie's introduction is that it became the catalyst for Germaine leaving. I was stunned when Germaine came in. Especially in the light of her past, outspoken rants about the whole BB concept. I had also felt for some time that she had 'sold out' her original ideals.

However, I found I liked her. She was very grounded, open and practical. She was fundamentally kind. More than anything, she was a sort of inside eye. Far more than the selective Daily omnibus, or the comic take of CBBLB (much as I could listen to Dermie all day).

She used her vision and insight and shared it with us in her diary room chats. She was a great loss to the series.

Poor old Jackie, poor old Brigitte.

We are now left with the simpering, but OK-ish Caprice, the increasingly annoying and very self-adoring Jeremy, John the gloating bogeyman, and the aforementioned Lisa.

The two remaining gems:

Kenzie: a nice enough lad, and is no more childish than anyone else. Probably far less than some. Glad the affected speech has lessened a little bit though. He is certainly a fresh faced antidote to Jackie
and
Bez, who is a real sweetie. He looks on in benevolent shock. Fundamentally kind. Bless, I hope he wins.

Ho

Slartibartfast
13-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey all, first time back on the site since the summer. Anyone miss me? Or even notice I was gone? Or even know who I am!!! LOL

Anyway, BB have crossed a line by putting Jackie in. I really am disgusted by it, I can't think of any other time when they have so blatantly tried to pick on one housemate. Poor Brigitte, it's a disgrace, and I'm impressed at how she has handled it so far. Bringing in people purposely because they have personal issues with another BB housemate, so we can watch them air their dirty laundry is a pitiful attempt by BB to boost the ratings. It's not evil BB, it's sad, pathetic and sickening BB. Very tempted not to watch it any further, but I just find John so flippin hilarious, that I have to watch for him.

And Lisa really should go soon, the woman irritates me so much.

BigSister
13-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Welcome back!

Romantic Old Bird
13-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Hi Slarti,

How are you doing? Good to see you again.

Made me think about this film they are supposed to be making of HHGTTG.

Had a great conversation with my son on who should play what role. Not sure if it's been cast or if it's even on still.

Is it martin Freeman for Aurthur Dent?
Richard E Grant for Ford Prefect maybe? - ........

Slartibartfast
13-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Hey ROB. Little off topic, but from what I've heard, they've started casting and maybe even filimg. Your man from the Office (can't remember the characters or actors name, but he could be Martin Freeman. The one who fancied the luverly Lucy Benjamin) is supposedly lined up to play Dent. Haven't heard anythign else about it, maybe take a wee look online to see if any developments, Grant would be great for Prefect, or even Beeblebrox!