PDA

View Full Version : And Now the end is near for Sunita, Hopefully

Breeze
29-05-2002, 05:39 PM
Text Black

I feel that Sunita should leave immediately, as she contributes nothing to the house, watching her long bored face just watching other people, is not entertaining, refusing to join in any fun things, because of her, parents, my friends, my new job, all add up to poor excuses, forgive me for being stupid, but who applies to go on a reality show like BB, without knowing all the facts?
Did she not watch the last two shows?

She did not sign up for a series of Question Time, not wanting to join in the pantomime, did she not realise that this is the nature of this game show???

I say let’s get rid of her, the only moment of entertainment she has provided so far, was the moment her face was SLAPED in the game Love Train, Loved it, in her own words, wicked man!!!
:elephant:

WILDCHILD
29-05-2002, 05:45 PM
I saw the Love Train too Breeze and it was so funny when it happened to Sunita.
Ive got to admit, I dont hate the woman, theres not a lot of people I hate! But I agree with you in that she has applied for the wrong show.
Why exactly is she on there? She doesnt want to do ANYTHING!!
I think we should put her out of her misery and vote her off, I have voted twice and Im waiting til Friday to make another few votes.
I just find that someone else could go in who would really enjoy being there and would entertain us!:colour::dazzler::laugh: