PDA

View Full Version : First Eviction

Hooly One
13-01-2005, 01:23 PM
John & Jackie are up for eviction.

I bet Jackie get's evicted on friday

Dan_
13-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Get that surgically enhanced lazy werido out of their.

BusyBee
13-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm confused - no comment from you lot, but for some reason I had the impression that Jackie couldnt be nominated this week. Have I missed something or was it that she couldnt nominate.

Anyway she will be out of that house asap.

BigSister
13-01-2005, 02:46 PM
BB Big Brother changed the rules when Germine left

Dan_
13-01-2005, 04:09 PM
BB can change the rules at anytime:thumbs:. Thank gawd they did!

BusyBee
13-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks for clearing that up - couldnt have made a better rule change if they tried.

Dan_
13-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Yep. I will be voting her out as soon as the number comes up. Anyone agree that she is awful?

Mike
13-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Yep. I will be voting her out as soon as the number comes up. Anyone agree that she is awful?

Yeah i totally agree.

I will also be voting to get her out.

Amy
13-01-2005, 06:06 PM
JACKIE AND JOHN ARE FIRST CELEBRITIES TO BE NOMINATED FOR EVICTION

Yesterday, the eight remaining Celebrity Big Brother housemates went individually into the Diary Room to nominate the two housemates they most want to be evicted from the house. This week two celebrities will face the public vote - Jackie (6 votes) and John (5 votes).

On hearing the news, Jackie laughed and told John "you're right." John said, "it's so sad it's us two." He turned to the other housemates and said, "I bet you're gutted it's me. If only racing was as easy as this, I'd make a fortune."

A confused Jackie asked the housemates, "do I pack my bags?" She then turned to John, laughed and jokingly said, "Oh John, just when you were getting comfortable..."

It is now up to the public to decide who goes and who stays. The housemate chosen for eviction will be told the news by Davina, LIVE on Friday night's 9.30pm Channel 4 show. Viewers can vote in the following ways:

BY PHONE
Viewers can vote to evict Jackie on 09011 32 33 04
Viewers can vote to evict John on 09011 32 33 06
Calls cost 50p, 25p to charity. Mobile costs may vary

In Republic of Ireland:
Jackie 1514 715 104
John 1514 715 106
Votes cost 70c. 20c to charity.

BY TEXT MESSAGE
Viewers can simply send a text message with the word vote, followed by the name of the housemate they want to vote out, to the Celebrity Big Brother shortcode 84444. They will then receive a message confirming their vote has been registered.
Text voting costs 50p with 25p going to charity, plus service providers usual text message rate

VIA YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
Digital viewers can press red to vote interactively. Simply go to the 'vote' option on the Celebrity Big Brother interactive TV screen.
Votes cost 50p each with 25p going to charity.

Whilst the housemates do not know how each of the others actually voted in the privacy of the diary room. We can divulge who voted for who....

Bez - Jackie and John
Brigitte - John and Jackie
Caprice - John and Jackie
Jackie - Bez and Jeremy
Jeremy - Jackie and Lisa
John - Bez and Caprice
Kenzie - John and Jackie
Lisa - John and Jackie

The nominations tally after one round of eviction nominations are as follows:

Bez - 2
Brigitte - 0
Caprice - 1
Jackie - 6
Jeremy - 1
John - 5
Kenzie - 0
Lisa - 1

Brigitte and Kenzie are the only housemates to have received no nominations.
Each housemate had to give a valid reason for their choice of nominees, and failure to do so could have resulted in an official warning from Big Brother. Jackie initially refused to make her nominations but eventually agreed to choose two housemates. Comments included:

Bez nominated Jackie because of "the upset she caused when she came in the house. She upset the equilibrium of the house. I don't want Brigitte to have headline news around the world...she upset someone I quite like in the house," and "I don't want Sylvester Stallone coming over the wall." Also, "she lies. I reckon she's been watching the programme so lies when she reads my palm."

He also voted for John because he never "really took part in tasks with any enthusiasm and I lost the chance to have my wildest dreams...I hate him...I want my wildest dreams."

Brigitte voted for John "because of his very sad behaviour," and because he's "often rude" and "insulting" and "his objective is to put people down." She nominated Jackie because "I'm hoping to stay in the house and have a more serene time...20 years ago I was miserable and I don't want to have to rerun that and rerun it in the public eye if she turns sour."

Caprice nominated John because "he insults everyone and has bad energy" and "he's so sexist." She voted for Jackie because "I can't wait for the task today but Jackie will just refuse and then we'll lose the task. She doesn't bat for the team...I don't think she'll compromise, she'll just refuse. It will be entertaining but we'll just end up failing the task."

Jackie refused to nominate for a while, saying she "sees nothing wrong with anyone. If anyone should be evicted it should be me. I've not contributed anything. I sleep all the time." She added "I'd like to evict, if it's possible, Big Brother, because he has no imagination. I feel as though he should be evicted from this planet and go back to school." She added that she thought it was too soon for her to have to nominate as "I don't know anyone them well enough." However she eventually agreed to stick to the rules and chose two of her housemates, although she couldn't remember their names. Therefore she nominated Bez - "the fellow who can't speak English, his fingers are crooked and I have to ask him twice to repeat himself...the one that needs a set of decent teeth...he has to learn how to speak English better and get a set of new teeth." She also nominated Jeremy - "the tall handsome one who doesn't seem to want to contribute much...the tallest one here who is up early in the morning...he's the best looking man here...I don't think he likes me." She said she "wouldn't live with either of them" and "if either of them asked me on a date ...I'd never in a million years."

Jeremy nominated Jackie because "she hasn't contributed anything, even making her own tea, toast...I don't think she'll do anything in the house. She doesn't add anything...she's just sits there. He voted for Lisa because "she gets stressed and really ratty, dismissive...I hate bad manners. I don't know if she's aware of it. She makes no eye contact with some people. When Germaine was here there was a lot of friction, she even had a go at Brigitte this morning because she had a glass of milk. Rather than leaving it, she antagonises it. She's too snappy, bossy."

John nominated Bez because "I wonder what planet he comes from. He's unintelligent. It's nothing he's done, he's not wicked or evil, just a simple lad." He also said he also doesn't like his laugh, "he laughs at the end of each sentence and he's not very bright...mentally I don't think he's capable of contributing...anything." He also voted for Caprice because "she's got a body to die for, honed, perfection, must be one of the most beautiful women on the planet but I know no more about her now than I did when we came in six days ago...every action is to benefit Caprice Ltd...as far as I can see, all she's interested in is the Caprice cash register...what the woman is like I have no idea at all." Also, "she's cold, calculating, inanimate, wrapped up in herself...there's no depth to her..."

Kenzie nominated John because "some of his views I really don't agree with. He don't even wash up properly. He's quite annoying but I don't have time to get annoyed, I just get past the stage of caring...everyone else is pulling their weight." Also, "he's quite sexist...he's said some quite hurtful things about Brigitte and about me and it weren't nice...he said I was soft and sucking up to Big Brother for shutting the door. I'm not soft. I got what was on my mind off my chest and it's all over now but he really made me flip out. He's a bit inappropriate...he likes the attention." He also voted for Jackie because of "the way she walks in and is always going on about coming from a million dollar mansion etc. Get over it man. Deal with a different situation for once in your life man. " Also, "she doesn't do anything ...she needs to pull her weight equally."

Lisa voted for John because "I'm still a little bit upset with him because of his lack of participation in the task...he broke up our group...it was a lack of care and concern for the group. He sent us all to Coventry because he was upset but he sent himself to Coventry. We've got our own little tight set up now and it'll be hard from here." Also because of "his one level of speaking voice - booming. It'll be quieter around here...I would quite like more peace and quiet" and "I don't like the way he washes up." She also nominated Jackie because as a group "we've already got a thing going on in here, we understand each other's quirks and ways...I think it's going to be difficult for her to catch up...she slept all her first day." She added, "because she was the last to arrive, she should be the first to leave."

Voting lines are now open and will close during the 9.30pm LIVE Channel 4 show on Friday 14 January.

Amy
13-01-2005, 06:08 PM
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WEEK VIEWERS WILL BE ASKED TO 'VOTE TO SAVE' THE HOUSEMATE THEY WANT TO KEEP IN THE HOUSE. THE HOUSEMATE WITH THE LEAST VOTES WHEN THE LINES CLOSE ON FRIDAY WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER HOUSE.

VIEWERS CAN VOTE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
BY PHONE
Viewers can vote to SAVE Jackie on 09011 32 33 04
Viewers can vote to SAVE John on 09011 32 33 06
Calls cost 50p, 25p to charity. Mobile costs may vary

In Republic of Ireland:
Jackie 1514 715 104
John 1514 715 106
Votes cost 70c. 20c to charity.

BY TEXT MESSAGE
Viewers can simply send a text message with the name of the housemate they want to SAVE, to the Celebrity Big Brother shortcode 84444. They will then receive a message confirming their vote has been registered.
Text voting costs 50p with 25p going to charity, plus service providers usual text message rate

VIA YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
Digital viewers can press red to vote interactively. Simply go to the 'vote' option on the Celebrity Big Brother interactive TV screen.
Votes cost 50p each with 25p going to charity.

AngelStar
14-01-2005, 08:42 AM
I hope it will be Jackie and not John

Sunny_01
14-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Well much as it makes me sick I have voted for John to stay, not because I like the snot eating pompous git but because I dislike Jackie even more, does anyone else think she look like a part melted spitting image doll!!

Love
Sunny
:elephant::elephant::elephant:

Dan_
14-01-2005, 05:05 PM
She is slowly melting.

James
14-01-2005, 06:18 PM
Jackie remains favourite to be evicted

Jackie remains the bookies favourite to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Ladbrokes are currently offering odds of 1/6 that she will be evicted.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1246238.html?menu=