Amy
13-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Highlights' from tonight's show, Thursday 13 January at 9pm on Channel 4

· The housemates nominate for the first time
· John tells Jackie what he thinks of her
· The housemates take on a drinking game challenge

Day 7 (Wednesday 12 January)
9.50am
Jeremy is the only housemate awake when Big Brother sounds the bagpipe alarm. When Jackie still does not stir, Big Brother sounds the 'baby crying' alarm. "That's disgusting, I hate babies." Says John.

11.59am
Jackie finally emerges from her bedroom. She has not changed out of her red pyjamas for the past 34 hours.

When Jackie enquires about breakfast, John launches into her; ""You do nothing round here. You're completely wrapped up in yourself," he growled.
Not looking the slightest bit bothered, Jackie calmly replied, "You're right. I've contributed zilch. It's not my goal in life to organise a group of kiddies."
"All you do is lay there like a Queen Bee." John continued, but Jackie was quick to fight back, "Look who's talking. Why don't you get off your arse? If anyone's done nothing, it's you!"

12.16pm
The housemates are eating breakfast together. They have been told that they will be making their first nominations today. Jackie tells them what she expected before entering the house, "They told me this was a mental challenge of a lifetime. I thought I'd be living here with eight geniuses. I thought Elton John might be here or Rod Stewart maybe?"

The housemates are then called individually to the Diary Room to nominate two fellow housemates for eviction this week. After Germaine's departure, Jackie is now eligible to vote and to be nominated.

3.29pm
Brigitte is in the kitchen preparing dinner. Jackie has been asleep for an hour. The boys are sitting outside in the spa area when they 'accidentally' catch a glimpse of Caprice taking a shower. "I'm gonna end up looking like a right perv." Jeremy notes.

In the Diary Room John comments on his fellow housemates, "You wouldn't want them in your own home, I wouldn't want to mix with them. The conversations are inane, they love jabbering about themselves." Thinking about the looming eviction he says, "I'm a certainty. I'm the first, absolutely no doubt about it."

Jeremy is in the Diary Room delivering the shopping list. The other housemates are eating pasta with broccoli, cheese and peas prepared by Brigitte. Jackie is concerned about the whereabouts of her wine and is unhappy with her food; "I only like pasta with meat sauce. In what country do they put peas on pasta?"

When Jeremy emerges from the Diary Room without the wine, Jackie goes to see Big Brother. "I'm used to champagne or wine with my dinner. I'm not used to eating without wine or a cocktail. No way am I gonna eat dinner without wine. Tell Big Brother he can kiss my ass."

5.47pm
Bez is explaining to Jackie that he used to be in a band called the Happy Mondays. Meanwhile, Brigitte and Lisa are chatting by the spa. "She's not nasty, but she's really demanding." Says Lisa of Jackie. "She's just not polite." Adds Brigitte. They then discuss Jackie's age and her looks. "She's at least 80 plus!" says Lisa. "Between her and John you can't look anywhere when you're eating, you just have to look at your plate." Laughs Brigitte.

6.01pm
John and Brigitte are talking about Jackie. "Has she always been like this?" he asks. "Worse," comments Brigitte, "that woman destroyed me. She called me a gold digger, a 25 cent slut."
"Oh, so she's vindictive too, that's worse. She's scheming and plotting, different acts for different people." John continues, "This thing has no talent whatsoever, no sense of humour, no ability. She's a great big fat bee. I can't believe it's come into my life."

7.16pm
All the housemates are gathered on the sofa for the evening's task, 'Eat, Drink and Be Merry.' In pairs, the housemates must answer general knowledge questions to win alcoholic shots and avoid forfeit shots.

9.51pm
The housemates have been rewarded with a three course meal. Caprice returns from the toilet and complains that "there was a big fat log" in the loo and she blames John who protests his innocence. Jeremy and Kenzie are laughing on the sofa. "If it was anyone else I'd admit it because I'm not bothered, but because it's John I won't." confides Jeremy.

10.51pm
Jeremy is in the spa. The others are playing spin the bottle. Jackie admits she thinks sex is overrated and that she hasn't met a great lover yet, while Kenzie, when asked whether he would get it on with a busty 41 year-old movie actress he says "well my phrase is, one for the team!" John then extols the virtues of cleavage sex.

1.21am
Most of the housemates are asleep. Brigitte and Bez are chatting about nominations on the sofa. "I think Jackie (will be the first out), I really do. She's not joined in any conversations. She has been in bed constantly. They usually get rid of the one that seems to be boring." Says Bez.

Catch tonight's Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother with Dermot O'Leary at 11.40pm (Channel 4) with guests Vanessa Feltz and Iain Lee.

On EFOURUM tonight at 7.30pm (E4) guests include Jayne Sharp (Radio/TV presenter) and Jason Gardiner (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy UK).

Sunny_01
14-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Amy :spin2: