PDA

View Full Version : JACKIE EVICTED!

Amy
14-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Over the past 24 hours, the nation has been voting to SAVE the two housemates with the most nominations this week, Jackie and John. During the live 9.30pm show tonight, Davina McCall announced that the first Celebrity Big Brother housemate to be evicted from the house is JACKIE STALLONE.

Of the votes cast 33% voted to save JACKIE and 67% voted to save JOHN.

Votes (via telephone, mobile and interactive TV) cost 50p each, with 25p going to charity. 16p of every vote cast will be split equally among the celebrity housemates' chosen charities. The remaining profits from the public vote (9p per vote) will go to the appeal to help victims of the Asian tsunami disaster.

On hearing the news Jackie yelled "Good!"
Jeremy was also happy to hear the news, "Yeah, she's gone." He shouted.
However, John wasn't too impressed and complained, "If she hadn't been here I'd have been out." To which Jackie replied, "Well I've got news for you John, if I'd known you'd be in here I wouldn't have shown up!"

Evictions Update
Subsequent evictions will take place next week on Monday 17, Wednesday 19 and Friday 21 January, leading up to the live series final on Sunday 23 January at 9.00pm.

Mike
14-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Good to see Jackie go. Im hoping Lisa goes next because although John can be annoying hes still providing us with entertainment and causing arguments.

Amy
14-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Johns face was classic he looked set for a childish tantrum! lol! glad jackies gone she had no clue what BB was or why she was there lol so bye bye Jackie

Mike
14-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Her interview was pretty funny, Davina could hardly get a word in.

janell101
15-01-2005, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Amy
Over the past 24 hours, the nation has been voting to SAVE the two housemates with the most nominations this week, Jackie and John. During the live 9.30pm show tonight, Davina McCall announced that the first Celebrity Big Brother housemate to be evicted from the house is JACKIE STALLONE.

Of the votes cast 33% voted to save JACKIE and 67% voted to save JOHN.

Votes (via telephone, mobile and interactive TV) cost 50p each, with 25p going to charity. 16p of every vote cast will be split equally among the celebrity housemates' chosen charities. The remaining profits from the public vote (9p per vote) will go to the appeal to help victims of the Asian tsunami disaster.

On hearing the news Jackie yelled "Good!"
Jeremy was also happy to hear the news, "Yeah, she's gone." He shouted.
However, John wasn't too impressed and complained, "If she hadn't been here I'd have been out." To which Jackie replied, "Well I've got news for you John, if I'd known you'd be in here I wouldn't have shown up!"

Evictions Update
Subsequent evictions will take place next week on Monday 17, Wednesday 19 and Friday 21 January, leading up to the live series final on Sunday 23 January at 9.00pm.

janell101
15-01-2005, 05:17 AM
IT IS SAD THAT SO MANY HAVE FORMED THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF JACQUELINE STALLONE. I HAVE BEEN A FRIEND OF JACQUELINE'S FOR MANY YEARS. SHE HAS WORKED HARD ALL OF HER LIFE AND ALWAYS GONE OUT OF HER WAY TO HELP SOMEONE IN NEED. WHEN I FIRST MET HER I TOLD HER THAT MY AUNT IN PHILADELPHIA WAS IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND WOULD BE EXCITED IF JACQ WOULD CALL HER SOMETIME. SHE IMMEDIATELY CALLED HER AND HAD HER LAUGHING FOR ALMOST AN HOUR. SHE HUNG UP THE PHONE AND SAID, "WHO ELSE CAN WE CALL AND CHEER UP?"
BB SET IT UP FOR HER TO ARRIVE LATE. I AM SURE SHE HAD JET LAG SINCE SHE LEFT L.A. FRIDAY AT 6 PM. JACQUELINE MUST HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF THE ACCOMMODATIONS AND WHAT TO EXPECT.
JACQUELINE HAS ALWAYS TOLD ME SHE LIKED BRIDGETT NELSON. SHE WOULD NEVER ATTACK ANYONE FIRST BUT SHE IS EXTREMELY CAPABLE OF DEFENDING HERSELF WHEN ATTACKED.
SHE IS A FANTASTIC PSYCHIC ASTROLOGER HAVING WRITTEN A BOOK SPECIFIC TO ONES BIRTH DATE THAT IS AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. A GREAT PIANIST, EXTREMELY WITTY, INTERESTING, LOTS OF POSITIVE ENERGY AND ALWAYS FUN TO BE AROUND.

Amy
15-01-2005, 08:06 AM
MOTHER-IN-LAW from hell Jackie Stallone last night became the first star evicted from Celebrity Big Brother.

The “surgically-unenhanced” mum of movie legend Sylvester was voted out with a massive 67 per cent of the poll.

And when she left the house she astonishingly claimed she has NEVER had plastic surgery.

She said: “As God is my judge, I’ve not had any work done. These are my lips. Look at any pictures of me throughout my life.

“I wouldn’t want to look like Melanie Griffith. I would not get my lips plumped up like her, she looks awful, I have never had to.”

Earlier, when the eviction was announced, gleeful Jeremy Edwards, 33, punched the air and DJ Lisa I’Anson, 39, shrieked ironically: “Missing you already.”

Lazy Jackie — who claims to be 71 but is nearer 84 — was nominated for the boot by every housemate except tipster John McCririck, 64.

McCririck, who was the only other one up for eviction, was devastated not to have been voted off.

Jackie scoffed at him: “Serves you right. You should stay and be tortured.”

Jackie made a shock late entry to the show last Monday. It was a bombshell for ex-daughter-in-law Brigitte Nielsen, 41, who Jackie once branded a gold-digger.

Feminist Germaine Greer, 65, was so annoyed at cruel twist she quit the next day.

When Jackie left last night, she dished the dirt on her housemates — and then laid into Sly’s current wife, actress Jennifer Flavin, 36.

And she blasted BB for her role — claiming it was a cheap stunt.

She told presenter Davina McCall: “I felt as though I was sent in so we’d kill each other.”

But Jackie said she was pleased to make up with Brigitte.

She said: “I’m just sorry she’s not part of my family any more.”

She plans to bring Brigitte and Sly together but added: “I hate his new wife. She’s mad.”

Jackie branded CAPRICE, 33, an “airhead” and JEREMY a “conceited ass”.

She saved her worst for JOHN, saying: “I can’t stand him. He is a truly cruel, horrible man.

“He makes everyone miserable. He’s the worse man in the world — apart from my ex-husband. He should never have been born. The only person who’s gained is his wife because she’s had a pleasurable week without him.”

Jackie also blasted LISA, who was queen for a task. She said: “Is that your idea of a queen? My god. No ma’am, that isn’t a queen.”

And Jackie claimed the show’s producers stitched her up by telling her she would be living in luxury.

She said: “I was told I’d be put in a mansion with eight of Britain’s greatest minds. There’s not one brilliant mind in there. That was hell. I couldn’t even go to a restaurant.

“I didn’t even know Big Brother existed. It’s a s**t show.”

Article The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2005010000-2005021629,00.html)

Amy
15-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Jackie Mouths Off

After a reviving glass of Chardonnay, grande dame Jackie Stallone shrugged off her eviction and chatted to the press, where she spilt the beans on Brigitte, John, plastic surgery and more...

Are you going to keep in touch with Brigitte?

Yes. She's going to meet me in California. We got a lot of things ironed out.

How many of the Housemates did you get to know?

I know John. I'm so glad I left [because] John makes everyone miserable. He's just looking for a fight. He hates the world.

Any sexual undertones in the House?

No. I wouldn't, that's for sure.

The dizzy blonde, they'd have [to have] a million in the bank.

[Jeremy], nobody would sleep with him... it'd be a lousy trip. He's too selfish to share that even.

The little kid would be good. For somebody, someday. I'm sure he's practised.

Who's going to win?

Brigitte or the little boy. She's held her head up high. And the little boy, he's just starting out in life. He's sweet and naïve.

Would you consider having surgery to keep your looks?

Absolutely. I think I'm gonna have it soon

What would you have?

Everything. I'd have a facelift... especially looking in these mirrors. I don't want to leave town looking like this. My hair's all frizzed up.

What's going on with those lips?

These happen to be mine. I would not get my lips pumped up. I've never had to.

Article From The Official BB Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=206)

Dan_
15-01-2005, 09:41 AM
No suprise that she has gone. Lisa out next please.