PDA

View Full Version : Monday 17 January 2005 - Show!

Amy
17-01-2005, 05:38 PM
*DAVINA MCCALL HOSTS TONIGHT'S EVICTION SHOW LIVE AT 9PM*
Monday 17 January 2005
Plus highlights from the previous 24 hours in the house include;

Day 11, Sunday 16 January

· Bez and John face eviction
· The housemates relax into their rejuvenation task

7.02am
The Big Brother house has been transformed into a rejuvenation retreat for the next two days.
The housemate were woken up at dawn with the sound of the gong and told to change into their retreat attire.
John instantly moaned about the task and when Lisa told him to "Shhhhh", he told her "Oh, you so wanna win so ********** desperately, you do," he replied in disgust, accusing her of sucking up to Big Brother. She then launched a four-letter verbal attack on him, telling him; "******* Off, you stupid old man, you are such a *******!" Meanwhile, Jez and Kenzie rolled around the sofa laughing.

7.13am
The housemates have been given a robe, sandals and socks to wear throughout the rejuvenation task. However, Bez doesn't want to join in and refuses to wear the new clothes - incurring the group one fail. The housemates have been told to adopt new names for the task, John says that he is to be called "Mars" when Lisa quips, "You should call yourself wanker." Unperturbed by her cutting remark, John replies, "You already do that for me."

8.39am
The housemates are tired after the early rise so Big Brother allows them to take a nap. Brigitte removes her sandals before climbing into bed, incurring the group their second fail of the day.

10.50am
The housemates have been left to nap for 57 minutes when Big Brother sounds the gong. They have just 60 seconds to get out of bed and make sure they are wearing their full rejuvenation clothes. Bez, who has now agreed to wear the robe, forgets to put on his socks and sandals within the time limit and incurs the third fail of the day.

In the bedroom, Lisa, Bez and Caprice discuss life in the house. "We're getting worse as the week goes on, not better." Says Lisa. "I just want to get nominated and get out of here." Says Bez. "Yeah," agrees Lisa, "my motivation was just not to be first out. He (John) is wrong, I don't want to win."
"He's a cruel, cruel older man and he's pathetic." Caprice adds.

12.31pm
Big Brother has gathered the housemates on the sofa to hear the results of the nomination round. Big Brother announces that Bez and John will face eviction. "I knew it!" said Bez. "Thankyou my dear friends." Says John.
Then Bez has a rant at his fellow housemates calling them all "a bunch of tossers." He then storms off to the diary room where he continues his rant to Big Brother. "I can't be arsed, I just feel like smashing the gaff up actually. I'm generally in a bad mood man and I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure I get voted out. I knew I'd get nominated because, the girls all stick together, Kenzie and Jez are together and I march alone."
He then returns to the group where Lisa, Caprice and Brigitte try to placate him, but he takes off his robe and refuses to join in.

1.02pm
Jeremy and Kenzie are in the spa, John is in the bedroom. Lisa tries to reason with Bez, "Please don't upset yourself. Don't take it so seriously, just try and enjoy your day. If you need anything just ask. It's a game and you can't take it personally."

6.41pm
Big Brother has asked the housemates to line up outside the mirrored entrance to the secret chamber. Bez has told Big Brother that he does not wish to participate in the group sharing journey. The rest crawl through to the secret room where they find a water feature and a hat of truth. "Wow this is so cool!" says Kenzie.

The housemates in turn wear the 'hat of truth' and answer 'deep and meaningful' questions written on the stones. Asked to name his biggest vice, John admits; "I over eat. I'm killing myself. I have no self-discipline in life and I'm far too fat." While Caprice admits that "I have a hard time letting people in. I'm very closed off. I put up a serious façade all the time."

Meanwhile, back in the living room Bez tries to listen in on what's being said in the secret chamber.

9.08pm
Brigitte, Lisa, Caprice and Jeremy are in the living area while Bez and Kenzie play chess outside.
John visits the Diary Room; "I should be out tonight, I am the favourite to go, but Bez is not helping me. I'm hoping people see that he's a decent chap."

1.26pm
The housemates have been in bed for 3 hours and 8 minutes when Bez gets up. He puts on his clothes and goes outside where he makes rude gestures to Big Brother's cameras.

On tonight's Celebrity Big Brother's Little Brother at 11.05pm (Channel 4) Dermot's guests include Ex-factor finalist and friend of Bez, Rowetta and TV presenters Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan.
EFOURUM (E4 at 7.30pm on Monday 17 January)
Guests tonight include TV presenter Dominic Littlewood and Big Brother Obsessive John Connell.