PDA

View Full Version : John Evicted!

Amy
17-01-2005, 08:39 PM
I wanted him to stay but John has just been evicted from the BB house!

paulwj
17-01-2005, 08:45 PM
I also wish that Bez had been evicted and John had stayed as well lol

AngelStar
17-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Oh dear, how boring is CBB going to be now? Who is Lisa going to slag off now?

BB5 was the same when Victor was voted out. Why do the big characters get the boot first?

Amy
17-01-2005, 10:23 PM
John got his wish and became the second housemate to be evicted tonight, leaving Bez to stay, unhappily, in the House for the time being.

John accepted the decision of the public, going round the House shaking hands, saying, "Bye, bye, bye" without fuss or ceremony.

Bez looked shocked and miserable at the news. He paced about the Living Area and climbed on top of the sofa.

Bossy Lisa told Bez to get out of the way while they said their goodbyes to John.

Bez's disappointment was evident. "The people that kept me in are the Mancunian *******s," he fumed. "I've got to stay another *******ing whatever.

Lisa told him she was sorry for him, but it didn't look like much consolation.

"We'd better get some booze in now. I want to get slaughtered," he said.

But it was John's night. Come back soon to see what he told Davina about his time in the House.

Article Official Bb Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=259)

Amy
17-01-2005, 10:25 PM
No one would expect John to go quietly, and he didn't disappoint. He gave an interview with Davina full of fire, brimstone, indignation and outrage.

Davina asked him about his diet cola protest and he was still adamant and still angry about it.

"They didn't say they would take some of [the shopping] back."

You were told you would gain some shopping and ...

I've got a contract!

Big Brother can...

Big Brother can't break a contract!

It was funny though.

It wasn't funny at all. Disgusting.

There was one period where you stayed quiet for 14 hours. How hard was that?

It wasn't hard at all because I was fighting a battle.

What were you thinking about?

I was determined not to do what they wanted me to do. I fought to get out of there and I got what I wanted.

The only upsetting thing was losing the gorgon. I vegetated for a week without her. I read the papers 3 times a day. I live on news. The only person I could learn from was the gorgon. I've never changed my mind about anyone like that. An incredible woman. I learnt so much from her.

She's so last week. Let's talk about your other Housemates. Jeremy?

He's a pretty boy with no depth. He could well win. Nice chap but no depth.

Brigitte?

She's like a meringue; she's so in love with herself. I would like her to win though.

Kenzie?

The one with hope. Hope to change. He's trying to learn but if he wins it will be seen as the yobbo vote. He's lazy, he's idle and plays on the little boy thing though.

Lisa?

Earth mother, bossy, jolly hockey sticks. She stood tall. I love Lisa. She used the 'c' word on me and I thought that wonderful. She's a proper woman. Cuddly, you can get hold of her.

Caprice?

Cash register limited. All about her grubby little company and bras. Don't buy her lingerie!

John, you've been amazing

You said that to everyone.

And with that last unimpressed barb, John was reunited with his wife.

"Have you missed her?" asked Davina.

"Oh yes," he said, before asking the studio audience, "Isn't this woman wonderful? The great Booby!"

Article Official Bb Wesbsite (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=260)

avriljayne
17-01-2005, 10:41 PM
I hoped that Bez would go tonight,
I really wanted John to stay.
I'm going to find it pretty boring now I fear.
I don't know now who I'd like to win :bored:

Mike
17-01-2005, 10:45 PM
CBB was ruined the minute Bez and John went up against each other, would have been alot better if either one of them was up against Lisa then John would definately still be in the house.

BusyBee
18-01-2005, 08:00 AM
I cant believe how rude John was to Davina - poor girl she really struggled. Why if he hated it so much did he go in and why didnt he walk - why because he wanted to have everyone talking about him. He was and is truly obnoxious and behaved like a spoilt little child who had his toy taken away. ugggghhhhh.

The only thing he had going for him was his ability to wind the others up by his completely over the top comments.

He's definitely got a thing about women cos he was much less aggressive an interviewee with Dermot later. After seeing Rowetta shame she wasnt in the house, she would have stood up to him :hugesmile::hugesmile:

At least he seemed pleased to see his wife - poor woman she deserves a medal

Dan_
18-01-2005, 09:06 AM
He wanted the money and he thought that however much he got would outweigh being in the house for a few days, he was in there longer than he expected.

HOW DARE YOU! not vote to keep John in. It will proably be boring now, when will people learn. Here is hoping coem bb6 people will keep to more interesting people till the final.

AngelStar
18-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
HOW DARE YOU! not vote to keep John in. It will proably be boring now, when will people learn. Here is hoping coem bb6 people will keep to more interesting people till the final.

That hasn't worked in the past BB fernzy, I shouldn't think it will make much difference when BB6 starts.

John was a real pig but he was the only entertaining HM in the house and now he's gone. Victor was the entertaining one from BB5 and he got voted out too early.

Dan_
18-01-2005, 04:41 PM
I agree I liked both of them and they were my fav ever housmates.

AndyJK
18-01-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm afraid it is a long running trend that fans of the show will always evict the lively characters up against the dull ones in a public vote. Viewers seem to be under the impression there is a rule that only 'goodies' are eligable to win and 'baddies' must be evicted at the earliest opportunities.

Not only did John upset every torfu-eating liberal and feminist with his views, but also the pubescent teenage girlies horrified by his appearance and not looking anything vaguely like a pin-up model.