PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know when the glasgow x factor auditions are?

andrewwalker92
05-04-2009, 01:50 PM
if you know.. let me know:thumbs:

and.. do you have to have an application form to audition?

Billy
05-04-2009, 02:04 PM
9th May

Fom
05-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by andrewwalker92
if you know.. let me know:thumbs:

and.. do you have to have an application form to audition?

You had to apply ages ago, applications have closed now, so if you haven't applied you can't just turn up and audition. If you are invited to the audition then you will have received a letter telling you the time and place.

andrewwalker92
06-04-2009, 03:12 PM
okay, well i applied for the manchester auditions, and they told me the time and date, and i dont think i can make that one, so i was thinking about the nearest one, and was wondering if you could just turn up without an application form, because they dont usually ask for it. oh well, thanks anyways :dazzler:

xDramatick
06-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by andrewwalker92
okay, well i applied for the manchester auditions, and they told me the time and date, and i dont think i can make that one, so i was thinking about the nearest one, and was wondering if you could just turn up without an application form, because they dont usually ask for it. oh well, thanks anyways :dazzler:

Yeah, they do.
I applied last year, and after queuing up outside for hours, sitting around inside for hours, when you finally go up to have your audition with a producer, you're asked to show your application form.

andrewwalker92
06-04-2009, 10:44 PM
[i]Yeah, they do.
I applied last year, and after queuing up outside for hours, sitting around inside for hours, when you finally go up to have your audition with a producer, you're asked to show your application form.

Oh okay. Thanks

they didnt ask me last year.

suppose i'll just try my best to get to the manchester auditions :) :colour:

Billy
06-04-2009, 10:45 PM
what if you apply online? I applied last year and got no application form through.

andrewwalker92
07-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Billy
what if you apply online? I applied last year and got no application form through.

and did you still go?