PDA

View Full Version : Little Snapper

Amy
20-01-2005, 12:43 PM
In a celebrity twist, Kenzie has found himself behind the camera for a change in a morning mini-task.

Big Brother has asked the smooth rapper to take pictures of his housemates in the space of an hour without anyone knowing.

And the prize for this secret mission: A series of mug shots! That is, the housemates' covert paparazzi pictures on a mug...

Article Official Bb Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=316)

Amy
20-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Kenzie relished his paparazzi task, telling Big Brother, "I'm a little perv", when given his instructions and digi camera.

He wasn't too discrete though, looking like he was up to something as he skulked suspiciously around the House, muttering, "*******, *******, *******."

His first capture was Jeremy, who he snapped in the bedroom. He tried covering his tracks by saying he might change his clothes, then announced that he'd decided not to. Strange boy.

Jeremy and Caprice were immediately on to the fact he was doing an individual task, without guessing its precise nature.

Although he only needs one picture of each Housemate, he then took two more of Jeremy in the Jacuzzi. Curious.

He casually stalked his prey with his hand in his dressing gown pocket, chatting away. Jeremy thought he was just restless. When he looked away, out came Kenzie's pocket sized pal.

"What are you looking for?" Brigitte asked him about his odd behaviour. But he bluffed it out and was able to snap Caprice in the kitchen. Pleased with himself he said, "I'm well hyper at the moment."

Back at the Jacuzzi he took a picture of Bez and Caprice without being noticed, and snapped Brigitte in the bedroom, completing his task with plenty of time to spare.

Article Official BB Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=321)

AngelStar
20-01-2005, 01:14 PM
I love these individual tasks they're getting.

Amy
20-01-2005, 01:15 PM
So do I Angelstar! I loved Jeremys yesterday!

Dan_
20-01-2005, 02:29 PM
They are funny.:thumbs:

Amy
20-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Kenzie failed his paparazzi task after all the photos he took - apart from the one of himself - turned out to be duds.

Kenzie was called to the Diary Room to pick up an announcement telling the others about his individual task. After he revealed what he'd been up to Big Brother put his photos on the plasma screen.

The housemates' excitement turned to confusion as each snap turned out be a hazy blur. Some looked like they'd been taken in his pocket. None featured paparazzi shots of the housemates.

"*******!" yelled a disappointed Kenzie

Then finally the Big Brother logo came up, announcing the end of the film. "I didn't do that," said the failed photographer.

The only picture that was close to being in focus was Kenzie's self-portrait.

"Stick to rapping," suggested Bez.

But Kenzie was angry with himself. "I'm p***ed off at that, man. That's b******s."

Caprice tried to reassure him that it didn't matter, but he wouldn't be consoled.

"They wanted paparazzi-style photos. How am I going to do paparazzi-style in the Big Brother House?" he asked Jeremy.

Instead he tried 'I've-never-seen-a-camera-before-style'.

Article Official BB Website (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=318)

Dan_
20-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Oh dear poor kenzie fails.

BusyBee
20-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Kenzie - it was a digital camera so you should have checked after taking each photograph in the LCD screen - very helpful!!!!

rachb
20-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Lol how could he fail bhlcs:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I'm enjoying the mini tasks aswell they should do more of these:thumbs:

AngelStar
21-01-2005, 09:15 AM
I looking forward to finding out the task today. All the more intriged after watching the hint on BBLB last night.

Dan_
21-01-2005, 11:42 AM
What hint was that, I missed it.

AngelStar
21-01-2005, 12:35 PM
Well, there is a bed and under the mattress is something that looks yucky.