PDA

View Full Version : What A Stinker!

AngelStar
21-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Feature: What A Stinker!
Day 16 of 18, 11:10
Friday 21 January

Stink, mess, snot and logs. No, it's not what little boys are made of. But it has been a feature of Celebrity Big Brother.

When Germaine left on Day 6 she complained of the "squalor" she'd had to endure. Not that there's anything wrong with the House, simply that her fellow housemates didn't share her standards of hygiene. Germaine claimed her absence would not be noticed, "Except the dishes won't be washed!"

Admittedly Big Brother didn't help matters when on Day 16 breakfast was dumped on the heads of the housemates from the bedroom ceiling.

"It really stinks in here," said Caprice of the food-fouled room. Whereas Bez just went back to sleep.

"Look at the state of this place," said Jeremy as he surveyed the kitchen.

But it's not just a dilatory approach to washing up and the general smeg of people living together that is proving disgusting. The housemates themselves are proving occasionally repulsive.

John provides some gentle night-time breezes

John, Germaine and Jeremy have all been seen picking their noses with enthusiasm. At least John had the decency to eat his!

There's also been a fanfare of trumping in the House. "You live 10 minutes longer for every fart you have in your life," claimed John, clearly heading for a long but pungent lifespan.

Brigitte suffered greatly at the hands of John. Well, not his hands exactly. Sleeping next to the racing guru, she reported to her housemates, "I saw these huge white underwear and then I just felt the wind and the smell, and it was miserable".

You can imagine the misery. But you may not want to.

Jeremy has had the habit of blaming others for his unpleasant necessaries. He framed Kenzie for several of his trouser coughs and also let John take the rap for a log he left in the toilet.

Jeremy would guff and then complain to Kenzie while spraying deodorant.

"You guys are gross," said Caprice.

Kenzie would complain vociferously but Jeremy would innocently say, "I'm not going to rise to this."

It doesn't look like any of the housemates are going to come out smelling of roses.

FROM BB OFFICIAL SITE

Sunny_01
21-01-2005, 10:16 PM
well they are human after all :hello: