PDA

View Full Version : Kenzie Cracks Up

AngelStar
21-01-2005, 12:47 PM
It's all too much for the youngster

Kenzie Cracks Up
Day 16 of 18, 11:30
Friday 21 January

Caprice cooked Kenzie breakfast after sharing a shower with him this morning. And he thinks it's been a bad morning.

Kenzie has been cracking up over Big Brother's breakfast prank. He came out of the Diary Room fuming that, "They just take the p***."

Soon, Brigitte was taking the pee too. "Can you imagine what your band members will say? Funny, you spend 5 hours dressed as an egg then you get egg all over you."

Kenzie conceded that his street cred had all but disappeared and Brigitte calling him "The Egg Man" and "Mr Egg" didn't help.

But Kenzie's egg torment didn't end there. He decided he would eat the last egg for breakfast.

"Will you crack it for me? I'll break it," he asked Brigitte and Caprice.

"You need a private cook," said Brigitte.

"I can't do it. I can at home. I'm not under pressure. It is the last egg in Big Brother," he eggsplained.

Caprice takes charge

Caprice took the egg and fried it for him. She showered with him, then cooked his breakfast, and still he whined, "I've had such a s*** morning." Really? We'd love to see his idea of a good morning.

Brigitte suggested he was worse than Mr Bean and should seek help for his egg 'phobia'.

"You can see why I live at home, innit," said Kenzie, as he struggled to open the cheese.

"Is it painful watching me in the kitchen?" he asked the girls.

"I love watching you," laughed Brigitte. "Can you open the cheese?"

Caprice then came to the rescue again, opening the offending dairy product.

"That looks like one *******ed up egg," he muttered as he laid it out on his cheese bagel before smothering it all in ketchup.

Let's hope the day improves for the poor lad.

Artical http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=335

Sunny_01
21-01-2005, 10:14 PM
ah poor little kenzie :xyxwave:

Dan_
22-01-2005, 09:46 AM
He looked so upset when Jeremy went.