PDA

View Full Version : A Woman In Love

AngelStar
21-01-2005, 12:50 PM
A Woman In Love
Day 16 of 18, 06:30
Friday 21 January

Being separated from one's lover is starting to take its toll on Brigitte. She spent a restless night pining for her boyfriend, whispering sweet nothings in Italian from the spare bedroom and flirting with Bez to alleviate her frustrations.

Brigitte and Bez enjoyed a cosy stint in the hot tub, with Brigitte dressed in nothing but a smile before bedtime, when the topless stunner was amazed to hear that Bez reckons she'll win the competition that is Celebrity Big Brother.

"You're nothing like I thought you were going to be," Bez continued as Brigitte lapped up the compliments. "You're the surprise for me in this House," he said, looking directly at the blonde's... ahem, assets.

Brigitte was also full of praise for Bez. "You've got so much better," she told the blushing housemate.

But after exiting the hot tub Brigitte's thoughts quickly returned to her lover. She spent a good five minutes gazing at pictures of her beau before telling Caprice she was spending the night in the spare bedroom.

There she started to murmur sweet nothings in Italian out into the night, before eventually dropping off to sleep clutching her teddy and hoping her words of love had got through.

Ahh, bless.

Artical http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=337

Sunny_01
21-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Ahh bless her - she has been so different to the way I expected her to be. She seems like a genuinely nice person

Dan_
22-01-2005, 09:45 AM
I thought she was going to be totally different. She seems a nice person.