PDA

View Full Version : Highlights from tonight's 9.30pm show

Amy
21-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Highlights from tonight's 9.30pm show, Friday 21 January on Channel 4
· Kenzie is given his own very personal task...but is not very successful
· The housemates become shopping channel presenters for the day
· Everyone in the house is very suspicious - will there be an eviction tonight? Just in case, they all get dressed up to leave...

PLUS JOIN DAVINA MCCALL LIVE TO FIND OUT WHO WILL BE EVICTED TONIGHT

Day 15 - Thursday 20 January 2005
11.06am
Brigitte is in the garden while the others are sitting on the sofas in the living room. Big Brother asks one housemate to go to the Diary Room and Kenzie goes. Once in the Diary Room, Big Brother tells him that as he was first to come to the Diary Room, he has volunteered himself to do an individual task. He has to take paparazzi style photographs of the other housemates without them realising what he is doing. He takes the challenge and calls himself "double O Kenzie." He leaves the Diary Room and tries to take a picture of Caprice and Bez, then visits Brigitte in the garden. He looks at the wall around the garden and says, "this is such high wall, I'm never gettin out." As Brigitte looked away from him, he snapped her.

12.09pm
Caprice is in the sauna.

1.51pm
Jeremy and Kenzie are playing chess with bottle tops. Jeremy starts singing, "is it, is it wicked..." Brigitte is cooking a chicken dish for the housemates and vegetarian goulash for Caprice. They all talk about who is going to win. Bez says, "I don't think I'm gonna win anything man...I'm not a good role model for people." Caprice responds by saying, "you're a good person." Bez concludes, "there's always room for improvement."

2.20pm
Big Brother has gathered the housemates on the sofas and is showing them Kenzie's pictures on the plasma screen. However, he didn't manage to photograph any of his housemates successfully. For this reason, the housemates failed their task. On hearing the news, Kenzie told the others, "I honestly was convinced I'd passed that. ****."

3.45pm
Bez, Jeremy and Kenzie are in the spa. Kenzie is talking about not being happy with the results of his task. Jeremy tells the others about his experiences of being photographed by the paparazzi. He says, "to be honest, it's because of where I live...they photograph me and my dog, me out running..."
Caprice is in the living room and Brigitte is in the Diary Room. Big Brother asks Brigitte how everyone is getting on in the house. She says, "everyone's getting on just fine, absolutely fine. Bez, since yesterday, is getting on much better. He's satisfied with himself." She continues, "the one I now get along best with is Kenzie. He's so cool, I really like him, he's witty, intelligent, he deserves to go far." When asked if she thinks she could win, she says, "I doubt it. I don't think I deserve to win. It's not a necessity for me. It won't break my heart if I'm next to go."

4.32pm
Big Brother has set the housemates a task. They have to present on a retail channel and try to sell their strange products.

5.04pm
All the housemates are gathered on the sofas for the shopping channel presentations. They will be able to watch each house through the plasma screen as they'll be presenting in the Diary Room. Brigitte is first. She is selling a 'deluxe de-flumper." All the housemates cheer when they watch her and think she's very impressive. Jeremy is next. He is selling an 'upright deacoflex" Bez then comes into the Diary Room and starts by telling his audience that he has "the greatest invention" - an 'Oojimaflip 2000.' All the housemates laugh.

6.39pm
All the housemates think there's going to be an eviction tonight so they start dressing for one. Kenzie and Jeremy are joking because one of them farted but they keep blaming each other. Kenzie says, "Jeremy, you're trying to make the female members think I farted."

10.13pm
The housemates have been drinking for 1 hour and 40 minutes. They've been given one bottle of white wine, 1 bottle of red wine and 3 beers. Jeremy is called to the Diary Room. He's suspicious and thinks he might not return from the Diary Room. As he walks away, he says, "I'm taking my coat." Whilst he's in there Brigitte asks Caprice if she's romantically interested in Jeremy. She says, "no, no chance." Big Brother asks Jeremy why he thinks he's made it so far in the house. He says he thinks it because "I'm not really offensive...I'd like to [win] but I'd genuinely be amazed because you've got Kenzie and Bez and they're big characters. I'm not mad enough." Meanwhile Kenzie is trying to listen at the door to see if Jeremy is still there.

10.58pm
Brigitte and Bez are in the spa. Jeremy is talking about how much he wants a massage, saying "I seriously need a massage." Kenzie says, "I had thought about going to a massage parlour. I work hard and I deserve a full body massage." Caprice asks Kenzie and Jeremy if they think they'll "hang out" when they leave the house,saying, "you're just like me and Lisa." Jeremy retorts, "we're better" than Caprice and Lisa. They all then discuss how little time is left before they go home...

For more stories over the past 24-hours log onto www.channel4.com/bigbrother.

BIG BROTHER'S LITTLE BROTHER (Channel 4 at 12.15am, tonight)
Tonight Dermot O'Leary is joined by whoever is evicted from the house tonight, as well as Coronation St actress, Wendy Peters.

EFOURUM (E4 at 7.30pm, tonight)
Tonight, Russell Brand is joined by T4 presenter, Anthony Crank, Vanessa Feltz and Jane Sharp.