PDA

View Full Version : Caprice and Jeremy Evicted!

Amy
21-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Caprice has been evicted from the BB house and one of her fellow housemates is to follow in a surprise eviction!!!

Amy
21-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Jeremy is the fifth housemate evicted from the BB house!

Amy
21-01-2005, 09:38 PM
CAPRICE AND JEREMY IN SURPRISE DOUBLE EVICTON
FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE

Since Monday night, the nation has been voting for the winner of Celebrity Big Brother. Following Lisa's surprise departure on Wednesday, the next TWO housemates with the least 'votes to win' were announced during tonight's live 9.30pm show. Readings of the voting lines were taken during the show, and Davina McCall revealed that CAPRICE would be the fourth Celebrity Big Brother housemate to be evicted from the house...and in a surprise twist, that JEREMY would be the fifth. Both would leave the house tonight.

Of the votes cast, 5% voted to for CAPRICE to win and 12% voted for JEREMY.

On hearing the news, Caprice jumped up. "I'm outta here, guys!" she said, "I'm so happy!" She hugged her fellow housemates. "You lucky bitch!" shouted Jeremy.

The housemates were then stunned to hear within minutes that Jeremy was to be out next.
Jeremy hugged everyone and grinned. "I'm sorry for grinning...I love you all dearly, but my God I'm happy to be out." He asked the others to look after Kenzie until Sunday.

Votes (via telephone, mobile and interactive TV) cost 50p each, with 25p going to charity. 16p of every vote cast will be split equally among the celebrity housemates' chosen charities. The remaining profits from the public vote (9p per vote) will go to the appeal to help victims of the Asian tsunami disaster.

VOTE TO WIN
Phone lines will remain open until Sunday night for viewers to vote for the housemate they want to WIN Celebrity Big Brother. The live series final takes place on Sunday 23 January at 9pm, when one of the finalists - BEZ, BRIGITTE or KENZIE - will be announced as winner of the series.
BY PHONE
Viewers can vote for Bez to WIN on 09011 32 33 01
Viewers can vote for Brigitte to WIN on 09011 32 33 02
Viewers can vote for Kenzie to WIN on 09011 32 33 07
Calls cost 50p, 25p to charity. Mobile costs may vary

In Republic of Ireland:
Viewers can vote for Bez to WIN on 1514 715 101
Viewers can vote for Brigitte to WIN on 1514 715 102
Viewers can vote for Kenzie to WIN on 1514 715 107
Votes cost 75c. 20c to charity.

BY TEXT MESSAGE
Viewers can simply send a text message with the name of the housemate they want to WIN, to the Celebrity Big Brother shortcode 84444. They will then receive a message confirming their vote has been registered.
Text voting costs 50p with 25p going to charity, plus service providers usual text message rate

VIA YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
Digital viewers can press red to vote interactively. Simply go to the 'vote' option on the Celebrity Big Brother interactive TV screen.
Votes cost 50p each with 25p going to charity.

Sunny_01
21-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Caprice yes but Jez no no no no no - he was my eye candy and now I dont think I can watch anymore lol

Amy
21-01-2005, 10:09 PM
I was shocked Jeremy went! I liked him! I think I'd like Kenzie to win now!

Sunny_01
21-01-2005, 10:10 PM
me as well Amy - I liked Jeremy but now he has gone my vote will go to the wee angel Kenzie
:colour:

Dan_
22-01-2005, 09:44 AM
I was :shocked: to see Jezza go. I will proably vote for Kenzie to win.

rachb
22-01-2005, 10:22 AM
I was gutted about Jeremy:bawling:
I wanted him to come 2nd:bawling:
I agree Kenzie to win:colour::colour:

AngelStar
22-01-2005, 01:08 PM
I believe Kenzie will win but I would like to see Brigette win. I'm glad Bez stayed in for the final.

BusyBee
22-01-2005, 04:42 PM
I was surprised to see Jeremy go (as I think was he). Perhaps his blandness was his downfall. I am not sure now who will win - they all have their good points. Think it will be very close though.

Dan_
22-01-2005, 04:52 PM
80% of the voting percentages still left between these 3.