View Full Version : Highlights from tonight's 9.00pm show

Amy
22-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Highlights from tonight's 9.00pm show, Saturday 22 January on Channel 4
· Caprice and Jeremy go in a surprise double eviction
· Kenzie is saddened to lose his new best friend

Day 16 - Friday 21 January 2005

9.14am
Brigitte is the first housemate to get up. The others are still in bed when Big Brother serves them breakfast in bed, with an evil twist. As Caprice, Kenzie, Jeremy and Bez lie in bed, breakfast foods including eggs and baked beans are dropped on them from special compartments in the ceiling.
"You ********ng wankers!" shouts Kenzie as he jumps up to try and avoid being covered.

Because Bez has been sleeping on the bottom bunk Big Brother could not serve him his breakfast today. Jeremy goes to the kitchen to tell Brigitte what trick has been played on them. She returns to her bedroom to discover he sheets covered in porridge and beans.

9.45am
Caprice is in the shower washing baked beans from her hair while Kenzie tries to clean up the mess in the bedroom.
Jeremy goes to the Diary Room; "I want to complain on behalf of the group about breakfast. You got the orders all wrong, the eggs were cold, I didn't get my Earl Grey tea and the service is shoddy!"

10.12am
Brigitte, Bez, Caprice and Kenzie are chatting in the bedroom. Brigitte asks Kenzie how his band, Blazin Squad will react to seeing him dressed up as Humpty Dumpty for yesterday's task. "They're gonna disown me." Says Kenzie. Brigitte laughingly reminds him, "you spent five hours as an egg and then you get them all over you. An egg man, that's what they'll call you."

10.26pm
Brigitte and Caprice are in the living room. Kenzie is struggling to cook the last egg, "will you crack the egg in there?" he asks the girls, "Because I'll break it. I can do it usually, but I'm under pressure." Caprice helps Kenzie, "This is why I live at home." He says.

11.04am
Big Brother has delivered five suitcases into the house. The housemates cheer when they discover them, but then Jeremy realises his is still empty (he lost all of his clothes in the first task). Kenzie laughs at his friend's misfortune.

1.24pm
Brigitte, Kenzie and Jeremy are in the spa area, while Caprice and Bez are in the sauna.
"It's gonna be exciting tonight." says Caprice before she lies upside down on the bench. Bez watches the supermodel, "That's a new sauna position I've not seen before."

Outside, Brigitte says to Kenzie "No offence, but I really hope you win this bro." The three then laugh that Kenzie may have an innocent face, but a wicked mind.

1.36pm
Bez, Jeremy and Kenzie are in the garden spraying each other with the hosepipe. Caprice joins them and takes off her dressing gown to get a cooling off, "Ok, but just my front." She says. But Kenzie drenches her in cold water so she screams and runs away.

Meanwhile, Brigitte is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother. "I feel very good. Whether it's me going today or tomorrow or Sunday, I've reached a point where I'm satisfied with myself. What I've learned from being in here? Well, I was the last one in the house and the others said they were scared of me then. But it's nice to hear them all say after three days, 'I can't believe you're so nice!' So maybe thanks to Big Brother people outside will see a different side to me, my reserved side. So I'd like to say to Big Brother, it's been fun and thank you."

4.57pm
Big Brother has gathered the housemate in the garden for a sticky task. Before unveiling the task, Big Brother gave the housemate the choice to opt out, Brigitte has decided not to take part and watches on from the side.
In pairs the housemates must roll around in sticky syrup before rolling in Big Brother cash. The object being to emerge with as much cash stuck to their bodies as possible before depositing it in their cash boxes. Jeremy and Kenzie go first. When it is Bez and Caprice's turn, Kenzie watches a bikini clad Caprice rolling in the syrup, "This is amazing TV!" he comments.

6.39pm
Caprice goes to the Diary Room. "I can't believe I'm still in the house and I'm sane," she tells Big Brother. "There have been ups and downs, good and bad times, but there's only two days left. I've learned how to make courgette and tomato pasta, to play chess and I'm really good at caps. What I'll take away from it? New friends, some really great new friends."

7.45pm
The housemates are gathered on the sofa for the second part of today's task. Bez managed to gather the most Big Brother cash earlier, so he is called to the Diary Room to answer a general knowledge question while the others watch via the plasma screen. He answers correctly and is informed that he has now won £10,000 of the total prize fund.
An elated Bez joins his cheering housemates to discuss what to do with the prize money, "What charity shall I give it to? Shall we share it between them all?" he asks. "Do what you want to do with it Bezzy." Says Caprice. "I've never had money in my life. If I go out tonight I could have a right party." Smiles Bez.

8.50pm
Bez, Caprice, Brigitte and Jeremy are all on the sofa. Big Brother is playing crowd music into the house.
Kenzie is in the Diary Room; "I'm surprised I made it this far, I thought I'd be out in the first week...being the young boy of the group. I can't cook, but I've done my best to pull my weight. Dunno if I'll win, I see it as a 5 to 1 chance at the moment. If I don't win then I'm not bothered, I've lived the experience. Winning Big Brother is a lifetime achievement, it would mean the world to me. I'm over the moon for just being here. It has matured me, developed my social skills. If I win I will probably faint with shock."

9.45pm
The housemates are waiting for Davina to announce who will be evicted tonight. Bez puts his coat on, "just in case." But Davina announces that Caprice will be the next person to leave. Kenzie is surprised. After she leaves Bez says, "Top bird. I wish I was out on the town tonight. This going to bed early shite is driving me insane!"

10.13pm
It has been 22 minutes since Caprice was evicted from the house when Davina announces that Jeremy will also be evicted from the house tonight. Kenzie is the first to hug Jeremy who says he was not expecting that at all.
After Jeremy leaves, Bez says "I hope there's a third one!"
"To be honest I thought the last two people to go tonight would be Jeremy and Caprice." Admits Kenzie.

11.18pm
Kenzie goes to the Diary Room to chat to Big Brother. "Me and you are gonna have a chat bruv. I'm *******ing devastated. Imagine your best friend for 16 days, looking out for you. I know it's only 2 days until I see him (Jeremy), but his last words to Bez were 'look after Kenzie', so he was looking out for me. Jeremy was like a true big brother. I'm gutted man. I don't care if people think I'm a pussy, who gives a ******! He was my best friend man."

2.04am
Kenzie has been asleep for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Brigitte and Bez are together in the sauna. "My tactic was to vote the two winners out from the start - you and Kenzie - and I was right." Says Bez.
Brigitte starts performing an impromptu rendition of "Sisters are Doing It for Themselves" while Bez dances around the sauna.

2.11am
Bez and Brigitte have been in the sauna together for 7 minutes. They emerge and Bez offers to cool Brigitte down by spraying her with freezing cold water from the hosepipe. She strips off, but soon screams and scrambles for her dressing gown when the water hits her. She then chases Bez around the garden.

For more stories over the past 24-hours log onto www.channel4.com/bigbrother

BIG BROTHER'S LITTLE BROTHER (SUNDAY at 1pm on T4/Channel 4)
Dermot O'Leary is joined by ex-Eastender Chris Parker and Liberty X star Michelle Heaton. Plus ex-housemates John, Caprice, Jeremy, Lisa and Jackie will be reunited for the first time in the BBLB studio.