PDA

View Full Version : Can you go to X Factor auditions without application form?

andrewwalker92
10-04-2009, 09:55 PM

John.
10-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Nope!!! You need the forms before you can audition.. just incase you have a criminal record or anything like that!

:wink::spin:

Sam
10-04-2009, 09:59 PM
I have an application form letter thing as it says nothing about bringing it with you. Just tells you to turn up on the day.

xDramatick
10-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Nope.
You HAVE to take it with you.

I went last year, and after queuing up for about 6 hours, then waiting about another 7 inside the venue to be seen, just before you get auditioned, a member of the crew ask to see your audition letter, or they did to me anyway.

I just read my reply for this year and the letter doesn't say to take it with you which is odd, because we had to last year.

John.
10-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Satisfaction
Nope.
You HAVE to take it with you.

I went last year, and after queuing up for about 6 hours, then waiting about another 7 inside the venue to be seen, just before you get auditioned, a member of the crew ask to see your audition letter, or they did to me anyway.

I just read my reply for this year and the letter doesn't say to take it with you which is odd, because we had to last year.

i'd take it with you just incase!!!:sad:

andrewwalker92
10-04-2009, 10:09 PM
okay because on the x factor website it has all of the audition venues and times, and says 'its not too late to audition'

just assumed it meant you could turn up without one :) :shrug:

SiaSiaSia
10-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by JD.
Nope!!! You need the forms before you can audition.. just incase you have a criminal record or anything like that!

But rachel last year had a criminal record

John.
10-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
Originally posted by JD.

But rachel last year had a criminal record

DID SHE!!!! OMG! probably dependant on what you've done!

Murder = NO
drunk and disorderly = maybe??