PDA

View Full Version : Star planned Queen note

Amy
26-01-2005, 07:09 PM
SYLVESTER Stallone’s mum Jackie considered writing a letter to The Queen complaining about her treatment on Celebrity Big Brother.

The celebrity astrologer claims the show has destroyed her reputation because she was forced to share a house with celebrities - including her ex-daughter-in-law Brigitte Nielsen - who she claims insulted and humiliated her.

But Jackie decided against bothering the royal family after discovering the Queen has enough to worry about.

She told Closer magazine: "The show has destroyed my reputation. I have a multi-million dollar astrology business and I get over 5,000 Brits a month writing to me about their problems.

"Now they're going to be asking for refunds. I was planning to send a letter to the royal family about the indignities and cruel comments I suffered on that show.

"But after reading about Prince Harry and his Nazi gaffe, I realise they have plenty of their own problems."

Article The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005041038,00.html)

Dan_
26-01-2005, 07:45 PM
What planet does this woman live on? Totally ridiculous.

Romantic Old Bird
27-01-2005, 09:58 AM
I think there is a certain amount of irony and humour in her comment. She's an old trouper, and I suspect she knows only too well that there is no such thing as bad publicity. (unless you are Prince Harry, that it!)

Let's face, are the people who are interested in her rump reading and psychic dog reading really going to be phased by CBB?

No? I don't think so either!

BusyBee
27-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Probably the sort of people who go in for rumpology will be more likely to contact Jackie than before. Any publicity is good publicity for someone like her.