PDA

View Full Version : Conzors Opinions on Random Things - #1

Conzors
14-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Hello everyone :xyxwave:.

Im Conzors, and last year i did a series of my opinions for people who wanted to read them. This year im going to do the same.:thumbs: I would love to say sorry in advance if people to get offended by my opinions, as they are just my opinions on random stuff. So here goes:

Religious believers using the bible as an excuse to dislike homosexuals
I am not hating the christian believers, because i am a christian myself, but not a really religious one as i do not go to church regulary. Most christians choose to look down upon the homosexual community because they believe its what the bible and god tells them to do, because homosexuals cannot reproduce themselves in order to create a new life to start on this Earth, and God wants it to be. After researching this topic, i believe that the christian religious book, the bible, says come as who you are, you get to choose your own destiny, God just creates he life. Hence we get free will, because God allowed us to choose who we be. So if homosexuals come as who they are, which is liking other people of the same gender, then god allows them to do so. And if homosexuals have the choice of free will, and to choose how they live their life, God has allowed them to do that. So stop hating us! lol. I am agnostic though at the moment, so im not sure if all the god thing is true.

The Recession/Credit Crunch
Im sure most of you are aware of the economic situation the world is coming too. I fear its going to get like how Germany was during world war one, when people were literally dying, because the government was too busy paying back reparations to other countries they destroyed in the war, than on the people actually living in the country. nd England might be too busy affording the new 2012 olymic stadium, or paying back loans that they owe to USA that they will forget all about us. I have found myself that food prices, clothing prices, and even sweet prices have gone up. Five years ago, a Cinima ticket cost £2. Now adays they cost up to £7. They are also trying to get the world together in order to resolve this problem. Well in my opinion, this wont happen. I think this because too many people lack knowledge in how serious this rescession is. I think if the government made it clear, and explained clearly how much danger the world is in, then the majorty of people would do their bit to help the economic situation calm down a bit.

Fake Friends
Dont you just hate them? A girl died in my school right, she was in my year and she died in a carcrash. It was all sad an everything, and i used to talk to her and stuff. She has her own facebook group going 'RIP'and evrything. And people who didnt even speak to her are saying 'RIP AIMEE MISS YOU SO MUCH BABY, YOU ALWAYS MADE ME SMILE', and i got accused of being heartlesswhen i said, 'you didnt even speak to the girl so how can you say that', all i said was, aww im going to miss you RIP', because she wasnt a very close friend, just someone i talked to in some lessons etc, so im not going to cry over it just be a little sad. And people who didnt even talk to her are saying that, its like.. people would do anything for attention. If i was that girl who died, i would be sitting up there in my cloud, with God going, you can **** off i dont want you to say stuff like that when you didnt speak to me'. I know its a bit mean but its the truth.

So thats my opinions for now, ill be back soon. Anyone want to comment on any of my opinions???

Thanks
Conor
xxxxxx

Shaun
14-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Hmm. You've matured a lot since last year Conor :)

I agree on your first point, but the credit crunch...first of all, where were there cinemas charging £2 5 years ago and why wasn't I informed? :tongue: As for the Olympics and Loan payments - these account for very little of the UK's expenditure. If you consider that the Olympics are about £9billion, and the government spends roughly £550billion every year (in 2007/8 it was £557billion), it's very little (1.6% actually) by comparison. And as for explaining it clear - it's a very complicated thing :tongue: I can't make a head or tail of it, so I doubt your averaqe Joe Bloggs is going to understand.

As for the other point - well it's got nothing to do with me so *shrug*

Conzors
14-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Aww yay ive matured! lol.

Well i think i have a lot more knwledge of the world now than i did. hehe.

xx

Christina
14-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Hmm.. interesting points. The other day in PSHE we were talking about relationships and how they tie in with religion etc.. I'm a Christian yet i have no problem with homsexuals, however i know some people in my class did. What they fail to see though is that religion dosen't really mean an awful lot in relationships these days. It cleary states in the bible that you must not have sex before marrige yet Christians still do this?? Yet they were saying being homosexual was a sin, if being gay/lesbian is a sin against God then why isn't having sex before marriage? Because it's clearly going against the bible too! But anyways that's just my little opinion on the whole thing. Interesting read Conz.. thanks :)

Conzors
14-04-2009, 07:27 PM
I agree Christinaaaa
xx

bronaaaa
14-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Christina
I'm a Christian yet i have no problem with homsexuals,

Same as

Lauren
14-04-2009, 07:29 PM
About your fake friends bit - I think it was unneeded if you actually SAID to the people "you didn't even know her" or whatever. Death affects people in different ways - and sometimes the thought of someone you know, or have seen before dying can trigger off a set of emotions about the instability of life. Fair enough, if it doesn't affect you - but imo you have no right to tell people whether they should or shouldn't be upset.

You make some good points about the credit crunch, but sometimes you blurred into general inflation, like for example, your point about cinema prices. That's just general inflation.

I've no comment about your first point because it'd be biased as I am not a believer myself.

MrGaryy
14-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Aww, look at you Christina and Conor. Stating your opinions in a perfectly pleasant manner making valid points. maw babes are all grown up [/tearful]

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/thebiggerbrother/Blairs/Blair-animations-blair-waldorf-2-1.gif

Conzors
14-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
About your fake friends bit - I think it was unneeded if you actually SAID to the people "you didn't even know her" or whatever. Death affects people in different ways - and sometimes the thought of someone you know, or have seen before dying can trigger off a set of emotions about the instability of life. Fair enough, if it doesn't affect you - but imo you have no right to tell people whether they should or shouldn't be upset.

You make some good points about the credit crunch, but sometimes you blurred into general inflation, like for example, your point about cinema prices. That's just general inflation.

I've no comment about your first point because it'd be biased as I am not a believer myself.

Im not saying they shouldnt be upset babes, im saying they shouldnt lie about how the know her, like OMG YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND, when that person wasnt, i was upset, becuse i knew they girl, everyone knew her, but i didnt lie about my friendship status with her, like the girl who said that did. If you get me? x

Lauren
14-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Conzors

Im not saying they shouldnt be upset babes, im saying they shouldnt lie about how the know her, like OMG YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND, when that person wasnt, i was upset, becuse i knew they girl, everyone knew her, but i didnt lie about my friendship status with her, like the girl who said that did. If you get me? x

I get what you mean, yeah. It could be that they've never had a death that close to them?

I think it's disrespectful for them to lie about their friendship status with her, though, yeah.

JOSHUAH!
14-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Christina made a valid point about the Bible teaching not to have sex before marriage, and that is really forgotten now, people who are even Christians commit that act but we just forget it for some reason. I also think your right Conor when you say the Bible teaches a person to be true to themselves etc, I suppose there are a lot of contradictions within the Bible - be yourself, but don't be gay.

The recession is just miserable, I doubt it would ever get anything like Germany and the USA in the early '30s, with people living in tents and queuing or cups of coffee.

Good stuff Conz :)

Conzors
14-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Aww yeah josh i agree about the Bible bit. x

Fom
14-04-2009, 07:49 PM
The recession I disagree with, there is not much the general public can do to be honest, but to wait it out. We can't all do our bit... yes prices have gone up but you have to deal with it for the moment. The government are doing what they can, paying us out of the situation the public got us in, it is pretty much the publics fault, borrowing money we can't pay back.

Christina
14-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by MrGaryy
Aww, look at you Christina and Conor. Stating your opinions in a perfectly pleasant manner making valid points. maw babes are all grown up [/tearful]

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/thebiggerbrother/Blairs/Blair-animations-blair-waldorf-2-1.gif How patronising! :nono: LOOOL :tongue: