PDA

View Full Version : Caprice's Plastic Rumours

Hooly One
03-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Caprice has admitted that all the rumours of her having plastic surgery are in fact a compliment.

The Celeb Big Brother star says that she's no longer bothered by the accusations - and anyway she might resort to a spot of tweaking one day.

She said: "Initially I got really annoyed. It's just hurtful.

"But then my publicist said to me: 'Caprice, why are you getting annoyed? You know and I know that you haven't done it, so you should take it as a compliment!'

"And it is sort of true. There's always going to be that speculation, but they're right, I should just look at it and say thank you!"

According to FemaleFirst, the model - who claims to be about 33 - isn't entirely against plastic surgery as she revealed when she was asked whether it was something she'd do:

"You better believe I would! Definitely, when things start going a bit haywire. I don't know what I'd have done.

"Probably in about 15 years they'll have something where you don't have to have invasive procedures. We'll see what they have when I'm ready.

"But there's no chance I'll have liposuction. I think it's dangerous and I'd rather work hard and exercise to improve my body."

Sky.Com (http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1169580,00.html)