PDA

View Full Version : BB9 Should of Launched Today :( - Its A Sad Day Across The World

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 02:38 PM
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawl ing::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:: bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawli ng::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::b awling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawlin g::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::ba wling::bawling:

30stone
19-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Bb9 was launched last year?

You mean bb10?

Matt
19-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Robin-Van-Perfect
Bb9 was launched last year?

He means BB9 Australia :laugh:

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 02:41 PM
BB9 Australia, it usually launches on the 2nd to last Sunday of April

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawl ing::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:: bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawli ng::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::b awling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawlin g::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::ba wling::bawling:

ange7
19-04-2009, 02:56 PM
no loss ... au bb8 was crap. ... how did that old nanna win?

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ange7
no loss ... au bb8 was c**p. ... how did that old nanna win?

i know but at least it was something to watch whilst waiting for BBUK to start

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 02:58 PM
:O BB8 was amazing!

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by MrGaryy

not compared to BB1,2,3,5

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMoney

BB1 was ****, BB2 was average. BB5, BB3 and BB4 are all on par with BB8, imo. BB6 and BB7 were better than the first 2 but overall pretty awful.

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 03:03 PM

BB1 was ****, BB2 was average. BB5, BB3 and BB4 are all on par with BB8, imo. BB6 and BB7 were better than the first 2 but overall pretty awful.

BB6 and BB7 are what killed it

Captain.Remy
19-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Already ? It's sad, truly dreadful. The new format had potential, it gave a great series last year compared to BB06 and BB07.

Rory
19-04-2009, 03:32 PM
BB5 was amazing.
BB6 was terrible.
BB7 was god awful.
BB8 was a fair attempt at saving a beloved series, but still..

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Brigitte should of won last year :bawling:

Harry!
19-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Never watched BBAU

Rory
19-04-2009, 03:37 PM
I agree, but I think Terri was the best out of the lot left after Brigitte left. I even forgot who was in the final with her they were THAT unmemorable.

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 03:39 PM

AGREED. I loved her. but I was glad Terri won. Ben should've been second tho, not RORY.:mad:

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Rory
I agree, but I think Terri was the best out of the lot left after Brigitte left. I even forgot who was in the final with her they were THAT unmemorable.

Same, out of Rory, Ben and Terri she was the best choice

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 03:41 PM
My favorite moment of BB08 was Brigitte explaining what her daily routine is to Terri lol

Captain.Remy
19-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Brigitte was AWESOME ! Her and Terri in Final 2 would have been the best final 2 in BB AU.

BB08 was good, I mean, it had twists (like real twists), good tasks, great entertainment, diversity in the cast (unlike BB06 and BB07 which were full of dumb bimbos and stupid hunks) and some good fun too.
But BBAU is BBAU, the producers couldn't help themselves to screw it up, they seemed to love doing bad things.

Captain.Remy
19-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Message original : ILoveMoney
My favorite moment of BB08 was Brigitte explaining what her daily routine is to Terri lol

Haha yes it was freakin' funny. I don't remember exactly what she said but it was priceless. She basically didn't do anything at home.

Another Brigitte moment was her toothbrush in her nose. Creepiest BB moment ever.

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 03:44 PM
I seriously supported her to the extreme. But to be honest I liekd a lot of last years housemates. Bianca, Ben, Brigitte, Rima, Dixie, Alice (at times), Terri, Nathan, Renee, Cherry (at times) even Nobbi )but only in retrospect - hated him at the time).

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

Haha yes it was freakin' funny. I don't remember exactly what she said but it was priceless. She basically didn't do anything at home.

It was like, "I help my mom clean the house every two weeks for money".

Captain.Remy
19-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Nobbi was great entertainment too. Sad people never realized that. Travis was the most annoying housemate ever in BBAU. The guy was a joke.

I think BB08 has had some of the best arguments in the history of BB AU like Brigitte against Terrence, Renee against Bianca, Corey against Bianca and against Terri and many more.

And what about the Housemate Hand Grenade. One of the best idea producers have ever had in years.

Captain.Remy
19-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Message original : MrGaryy

It was like, "I help my mom clean the house every two weeks for money".

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
I can even remember the scene, in the kitchen lol

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Can't find the clip on youtube so ill find it on my archives and upload it :)

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Nobbi was great entertainment too. Sad people never realized that. Travis was the most annoying housemate ever in BBAU. The guy was a joke.

I think BB08 has had some of the best arguments in the history of BB AU like Brigitte against Terrence, Renee against Bianca, Corey against Bianca and against Terri and many more.

And what about the Housemate Hand Grenade. One of the best idea producers have ever had in years.

OMFG AGREED. I loved the Hand Grenades, the BBUK producers could do worse than to introduce them here. Maybe to it live on BBLB or something.

Travis was a pretty good housemate. Clearly in denial and annoying at times but at least he brought some good entertainment.

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 03:56 PM

The whole series on YT.:conf:

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 03:59 PM

The whole series on YT.:conf:

no just the clip we were talking about

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 04:01 PM

OMFG AGREED. I loved the Hand Grenades, the BBUK producers could do worse than to introduce them here. Maybe to it live on BBLB or something.

Travis was a pretty good housemate. Clearly in denial and annoying at times but at least he brought some good entertainment.

I don't think anyone ever realised but the hand grenades were actually a UK invention, because in celebrity hijack the evicted housemate got to choose what a purple ninja delivered to the house

Sam!
19-04-2009, 04:03 PM

I don't think anyone ever realised but the hand grenades were actually a UK invention, because in celebrity hijack the evicted housemate got to choose what a purple ninja delivered to the house

They are well different :|

MrGaryy
19-04-2009, 04:06 PM

Hmm I see your point but the grenades were a much better adoption of it, I mean the Purple Ninjas were in their for about 30 seconds, the grenades lasted the entire housemate's stay in the house. Plus the grenades were directed at one person rather than the whole house.

ILoveTRW
19-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Sam!

They are well different :|

I bet money that is where they got the hand grenade idea from :thumbs:

Chri$
19-04-2009, 04:29 PM
I only started watching BBAU8 and I thought it was Amazing!

People say it was bad but it was 50% better than BBUK.

I wish it was on now. :bawling:

Brekkie
19-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Your probably a week early, but as much as it probably was the right decision to axe it (although IMO it should have got one more chance), the launch of BB Aus has been the beginning of the build up to BBUK for me for the last few years now - and I think it's absence it possibly part of the reason I'm not too fussed about BBUK's imminent return yet.

Captain.Remy
21-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Message original : Brekkie
Your probably a week early, but as much as it probably was the right decision to axe it (although IMO it should have got one more chance), the launch of BB Aus has been the beginning of the build up to BBUK for me for the last few years now - and I think it's absence it possibly part of the reason I'm not too fussed about BBUK's imminent return yet.

Same for me. I miss it, it was taking part in a rite, to get prepared for BBUK.
Now it doesn't feel the same. BBAU may have been what it was but it was a good one and had something the other editions lacked.
It should have got another chance because BB08 was great and if the producers kept it up, BB09 would have been amazing.

Captain.Remy
21-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Message original : Chri$
I only started watching BBAU8 and I thought it was Amazing!

People say it was bad but it was 50% better than BBUK.

I wish it was on now. :bawling:

They were two different series and you're lucky you started watching at the good time because BB06 and BB07 were pure disasters so you didn't miss much and there was no doubt BBUK was dominating the BB world.
Now since BB08, I start doubting it. I feel BB USA has more potential than I thought it had. For the second year in a row, the French edition is much better than the UK one and now the Italian edition was better than BB9. So IMO, BBUK needs to improve a LOT to remain first.

Talking about BB AU makes me want to watch BB05 again. Vesna and Christie. :love: