PDA

View Full Version : Chinese New Year

BusyBee
09-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Kung hei fat choy!

Happy New Year to everyone. Its the year of the Rooster.

I'm a tiger rrrrrrrr. so watch out any monkeys out there.

If you want to check the signs are repeated every 12 years i.e.

Rat - 1960, 1972, 1984 etc. : ambitious, yet honest, prone to spend freely. Seldom make lasting friendships Least compatible with horses.
Ox - 1949 : bright, patient and inspiring to others. You can be happy by yourself, but make an outstanding parent. The sheep will bring you trouble.
Tiger - 1950 : aggressive, courageous, candid and sensitive. Beware of the monkey
Rabbit - 1951 : luckiest of all the signs. talented and articulate, affectionate yet shy. You seek peace throughout your life. Avoid the Rooster
Dragon - 1952 - eccentric and your life is complex, a passionate nature and abundant health Avoid the dog
Snake - 1953 - wise and intense with a tendency towards physical beauty, vain and high tempered. The boar is your enemy.
Horse - 1954 : popular and attractive to the opposite sex, you are often ostentatious and impatient. You need people. Never marry a Rat
Sheep - 1955 : elegant and creative, you are timid and prefer anonymity. Avoid the ox
Monkey - 1956 : intelligent and are able to influence people. You are an enthusiastic achiever, you are easily discouraged and confused. Avoid tigers
Rooster - 1957 : a pioneer in spirit, you are devoted in work and quest after knowledge, you are selfish and eccentric Rabbits are trouble for you.
Dog - 1958 : loyal and honest, you work well with others, you are generous yet stubbor and often selfish - watch out for dragons.
Boar - 1958 : nobel and chivalrous, your friends will be life long, yet you are prone to marital strife. - avoid other boars.

Any of the above ring a bell.

rachb
09-02-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm a Boar:shocked::shocked:I'm married to an Ox which sounds good but i'm not too sure about the bright bit:laugh:
I wouldn't say you were aggressive though Busybee:bored::thumbs:

BusyBee
09-02-2005, 04:24 PM
actually I think I have more of the Ox in me - perhaps I am older than my birth certificate says:conf::conf:

A boar sounds very much like you Rach, but watch out for that marital strife!!!!

Maggie
09-02-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm a Monkey :rolleyes: and I seem to remenber, we got on like a house on fire at a certain do BusyBee :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: