PDA

View Full Version : Susan Boyle mentioned on South Park

Scarlett.
23-04-2009, 04:31 PM
SUSAN Boyle really must be a celeb – as she’s become the latest star to get the South Park treatment.

In an episode aired last night in the US, the Britain’s Got Talent favourite was ‘name-checked’ – but not in the most flattering way.

The 48-year-old virgin was mentioned as Cartman went to round up a gang of South Park kids to run off and join pirates in Somalia.

Kyle's little brother Ike blames the Scot for making him want to run away - because he's so sick of hearing about her.

He leaves a letter to his parents which reads: “Dear mommy and daddy - I am running away.

“Everyone at school is a ********** idiot and if one more person talks to me about that Susan Boyle performance of Les Miserables I was going to puke my b**** out through my mouth."

The episode ends with a group of American snipers picking off pirates on the shore in a rescue attempt - despite Cartman wanting to stay.

South Park has recently poked fun at Prime Minister Gordon Brown and singer Kanye West.

The episode airs in the UK on Comedy Central at 10pm on Friday.

The Sun (See video here too) (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2392316.ece)

xDramatick
23-04-2009, 04:36 PM
hahaha I wanna see.

Mrluvaluva
23-04-2009, 04:52 PM
The world has gone into Susan overload.

Dextor
23-04-2009, 05:07 PM
LOL.
How did they do it so quick?
Do they not create the episodes months previously?

Tom4784
23-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Dextor
LOL.
How did they do it so quick?
Do they not create the episodes months previously?

It only takes a few weeks to make South Park episodes, They did an episode a day which aired after Obama was elected and the managed to spoof the actual speech he made and such. What happens is all the base work is laid down weeks beforehand and there's soemtimes time left at the end to add little jokes like this one.

The animation is very crude compared to the likes of Simpsons and family Guy so it can target current affairs a lot better then other shows as it'll air a whole lot closer to the current affair.