PDA

View Full Version : Susan's new song for BGT

Mrluvaluva
23-04-2009, 04:48 PM
SUSAN Boyle has performed yet another breathtaking tune – and it's the one she’s been tipped to belt out in the next round of Britain’s Got Talent.

The Scottish warbler sang a flawless rendition of Whistle Down The Wind, which was written by Andrew Lloyd Webber for his musical of the same title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tToIvGbJ5o4

Appearing on MSNBC in America, the 48-year-old overwhelmed presenter Monica Novotny with her voice.

She sang the tune from her home and wore her trusted cream beads and a stripey jumper for the morning show.

Host Monica later called West Lothian’s most famous resident a "sweetheart”.

Yesterday she emerged from her home looking like she’d jazzed up her image with a purple floral frock and a black leather jacket – but kept on her favourite necklace.

Meanwhile, in a new interview Susan has talked about her rise to fame, saying she’s having a “whale of a time”.

She gushed: “I just cannot believe all of this is happening to me, it’s all been tremendous. I never would have imagined in my wildest dreams that all of this could happen to someone like me.”

And discussing all the shows she’s appeared on in America this week, she said: “I was even on the Larry King chat show - talking on the phone.

“He was a very nice man. Very professional, and very funny, he made me laugh lots. I hadn’t even heard of all these shows before this week!”

And Susan hinted that she’ll take up Oprah Winfrey’s offer to appear on her chat show, saying: “Who knows?! I suppose it would be rude not to wouldn’t it? If the invitation has been made I’d be glad to accept sometime, I mean, everyone’s heard of her - she’s quite a lady!”

The unlikely star admitted that her arms are sore from signing so many autographs.

She added: “I’d just like to thank everybody out there from the bottom of my heart. It’s so wonderful what you are all doing for me – I promise to do my best...fingers crossed!”

Original article here (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2389778.ece)