PDA

View Full Version : Lies Miserables - BGT star exposed as a liar!

Scarlett.
06-05-2009, 12:53 AM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00796/SNN0607BN_380_796912a.jpg

BRITAIN’S Got Talent singer Jamie Pugh is today exposed as a FIBBER who has already performed in a West End theatre.

On Saturday 12 million viewers saw the pizza deliveryman claim he had NEVER appeared in front of a huge audience.

Jamie, who sang a hit from the musical Les Miserables, blubbed as he said he was crippled by stage fright.

And he told the judges he dreamed of winning BGT so he could sing at the Royal Variety Performance in front of Her Majesty the Queen.

But it would not be his first “Her Majesty’s” show — for he has already played to over 1,000 people at a London theatre of that name.

The Sun can reveal he was appearing with a group of singers at Star EFX Sunday Night Live, a weekly showcase at Her Majesty’s for budding talent.

Dressed in a smart tuxedo he performed for around 15 minutes with six others.

The group performed a medley of Rod Stewart numbers under the heading Great American Songbook.

And Jamie was so confident he even did a solo of Louis Armstrong’s classic What A Wonderful World.

The programme for the night gave him a mention, saying: “This is Jamie’s first foray into the world of musical theatre and marks his first public appearance.

“He has dreamed of making this journey ever since he was a boy, when he saw Les Miserables in London.”

A member of the audience at the show in 2006 said: “I couldn’t believe it when I saw him on Britain’s Got Talent saying he had never performed in front of an audience before.

“I remember his performance going down really well — and he didn’t look like he was suffering from stage fright then.”

On Saturday’s show Jamie, from Gwent, South Wales, gave a rendition which sparked immediate comparisons with Scottish sensation Susan Boyle — who had also performed a number from Les Miserables.

Simon Cowell asked him: “Out of interest have you ever done anything like this, where you’ve sung with an audience like this?"

Jamie — described by co-host Declan Donnelly as “the most nervous contestant we’ve ever had” — shook his head and replied: “No!

He told the judges: “I suffer severe stage fright. It cripples me really. I’ve come here today to see if I can get through three minutes.

“I’m just a simple bloke from The Valleys and my dream is to sing at the Royal Variety.

Jamie has also said he once tried to sing in front of three mates but failed because he was so scared.

But last night he confessed to The Sun he HAD been on stage in the past.

He insisted he had not misled anyone as he had never performed on stage entirely on his own.

Jamie said: “I have previously performed as part of a group but I never sang alone. It didn’t go that well.”

Jamie, whose wife Tracey died from a brain tumour ten years ago, said earlier this week that he walked out of last year’s BGT auditions because he was so scared.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00796/SNN0607EN_380_796933a.jpg

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2413682.ece)

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Novo
06-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Vile scumbag!!!!!!!!

Harry!
06-05-2009, 06:15 AM
I knew he was a fake.

Fom
06-05-2009, 07:01 AM
Jamie, whose wife Tracey died from a brain tumour ten years ago, said earlier this week that he walked out of last year’s BGT auditions because he was so scared.

What a random comment, why did they say that? What relevance did that have to anything, it didn't even fit in the sentance it was just shoved in there!

Tom4784
06-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Ah well he's still got a brilliant voice.

Lewis.
06-05-2009, 03:23 PM
This is a prime example of people voting for Sob Stories! Who cares if he lied, he still has talent! But now everybody knows this he wil not get half as many votes than he would have. Susan has it in the bag i think, already! :hello:

LemonJam
06-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by LewisLeona
Susan has it in the bag i think, already! :hello:

Please, no. :sad:

lily.
06-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Sob Stories *yawn*

Who cares if they're true or not...

Annie
06-05-2009, 04:23 PM
But something might have happened to him in that 3 year gap that made him fear large audiences.
And the audience he sang infront of was 1000 was there was more than that in the BGT so when he said that he hasnt sang infront of that many people, he may have been telling the truth.