PDA

View Full Version : would you change your mind about nikki

farhad
09-05-2009, 12:43 PM
if she gave all the profits and revenue from this book to charity.

30stone
09-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Change my mind to what ??

I already like her shes a quality lass.

farhad
09-05-2009, 12:49 PM
no its for those who dont like her.

Matt
09-05-2009, 12:52 PM
No.

Giving profits to charity would undeniably be a good deed, but it wouldn't change my overall opinion of her.

farhad
09-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Matt
No.

Giving profits to charity would undeniably be a good deed, but it wouldn't change my overall opinion of her.

How sad, desliking someone who people dont actually know personally.:sad:

she said she will put all the profits and revenues towards charity and is thinking of opening up a anorexia help centre organisation and for her it would be something she wants to do. It will be supported and part of the BEAT network so will have country wide coverage.

I think its a great goal for Nikki and something she wants to work towards. And I hope she achieves it.

Captain.Remy
09-05-2009, 01:04 PM
As long as she doesn't make TV appearances anymore, I'm fine with it.
And she finally found a goal in her empty life.

farhad
09-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

I hope she does, but not for just anorexia or throwing a tantrum, but she can do a bit of presenting, i find her natural in roving reporting, she could be a good entertainer but often gets typecast for one thing.

Captain.Remy
09-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Message original : farhad
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

I hope she does, but not for just anorexia or throwing a tantrum, but she can do a bit of presenting, i find her natural in roving reporting, she could be a good entertainer but often gets typecast for one thing.

We won't get into that debate again lmao
So yeah, good for her she found something to do with her 10 fingers, now she can disappear and everybody will be happy. :hugesmile:

*mazedsalv**
09-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I am a massive Aisleyne fan but people seem to think Aisleyne fans are not Nikki fans. I love Nikki, when she was in the house and now.

Imo Aisleyne, Richard and Nikki are what made BB7. And maybe Grace too.

Captain.Remy
09-05-2009, 01:18 PM
What I like about Nikki is that she managed to find something interesting to do. Anorexia is a good cause to give money to and knowing what she's been through, she's made the best choice.

On the contrary, Aisleyne still doesn't know what to do with her pointless life, we don't know either. Why doesn't she come back to the 'unknown' status she was before ?

Hugo
09-05-2009, 01:37 PM
No :hugesmile:

Annie
09-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Always hated her. Think shes a brat who actually looks like a ****ing ill dog of some discription.
Dont think her book will be any good, big deal she has dealt with something big in her life. Dont we all? I dont go writing books about problems I have. She is an attention seeker and complete Z list bitch.

EDIT: Oh and about the charity thing. It really wouldnt make a different. People give to charity all the time. And she is wanting credit for it? Dont think so.

Barracute
13-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Nikki has announced that she is giving all the profits from her book to a new idea, she is planning to open a series of drop-in centres for Anorexics, Nikki herself will be planning to be there a couple of times a week, as she said when i spoke to her at Body Gossip (see separate thread) Drs are all well and good but the one thing they lack is actual experience of what the patient is going through, and so it makes sense for actual sufferers or former suffers to go in and talk and offer advice etc.

It still in the very early planning stages and nothing as been finalised yet but it is what Nikki wants to do and I told her i think it is a brilliant idea and i will support her in any way i can.

Nikki is very serious about this but is also aware of the huge undertaking it will involve and so realises she will need to have the right people with the necessary knowledge and experience to help her make this a reality.

Good Luck Nikki !

Daniel__
13-05-2009, 11:06 PM
I think she is great, Dont need to change my mind about her :D

Benji
13-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Nah - I will allways think she is a small spoilt bratt.

I never really liked her, liked her. She was just. OK.