PDA

View Full Version : Bez has not received his winnings

cc100
18-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Bez has not received his winnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to a report from Manchester Online, Bez is still skint because his £50,000 winnings he is due from winning the last series of Celebrity Big Brother has still not been paid out.

Quote:
POOR old Bez. The freaky dancer, who won Celebrity Big Brother back in January, tells me that he's still waiting for his £50,000 prize money to come rolling in....

... "The £50,000 hasn't come through yet and everything I've been earning just gets frozen. I'm still as skint as I was before.”

Source: Manchester Online

Amy
05-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Come on people, dig deep in those pockets. Bez has confessed after his Big Brother stint he's skint so he needs your record sales.

That aside, a record collection isn't really complete without some Happy Mondays to stick on, sending you instantly back to the days of baggy.

Looking at the track listing, it feels unnervingly short for a band that we always talk of in hallowed terms as pop's favourite ne'er-do-wells.

But hedonism did tend to distract them from their careers on a regular basis plus, more importantly, if you leave them wanting more it paves the way for a Best Of Volume Two when the cash runs out again.

Things kick off in style with their trademark Step On and then mooch funkily through their early 1990s hits, including Loose Fit, Kinky Afro and Hallelujah.

There'll always be arguments about which tracks are missing but then, like we say ,there's always room for a sequel.

article MegaStar (http://www.megastar.co.uk/essentialmusic/news/2005/04/05/sMEG01MTExMjcwNDMxOTE.html)

Arneldo
05-04-2005, 07:24 PM
poor bez!!