PDA

View Full Version : what sort of housemates do you nwanna see?

joner
11-05-2009, 09:48 AM

Lauren
11-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Relatively normal, but interesting.
For some reason the producers find this combination hard to strike; they choose someone completely wacky, or someone completely boring.

They also try and go for someone "normal but interesting" but instead go for good-looking youngsters (i.e. Dale BB9) - it's annoying!

Jackie
11-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Someone normall:laugh:

joner
11-05-2009, 09:57 AM
i agree i think it would be better if they put people in who have achieved thing before they go on the show ie soldiers who have served for there country in afgan and iraq or already made models doctors or some people that we dont get to see in everyday life

loopy
11-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Someone, with something about them!

BBDodge
11-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Fun ones who really want to be there and stay there, do all the tasks and interact with each other.

I might have said those who want to play the game but that frequently involves becoming like the wallpaper to avoid nomination. Don't need any gameplayers like that.

Lauren
11-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by BBDodge
Fun ones who really want to be there and stay there, do all the tasks and interact with each other.

I might have said those who want to play the game but that frequently involves becoming like the wallpaper to avoid nomination. Don't need any gameplayers like that.
Yeah, we want sly gameplayers - the one's that turn everyone against each other, but don't just "blend in"!!

bbnut
11-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Anyone, as long as they're not there just to get publicity (Maysoon?) Or anyone who thinks that getting their (not so pretty) boobs and embarking on a fauxmance out will help them win (Bex and Luke?) And no-one sitting on the fence....