PDA

View Full Version : BGT to pull in 50Mill

Lewis.
24-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Article in Daily Str, copied from DS

This is the headline in the Daily Star Sunday today on page 5.

'50 Million viewers will see her live debut tonight.

The 48 year old has been handed the coveted final slot in tonight's semi-final, which is expected to draw record audiences for ITV.

In an unprecedented move, the channel will broadcast her performance to audiences across the world by streaming the show on it's website.'

Rarely in a lifetime do you get to see such a momentous event in entertainment, we are all priverliged to be able to witness this specticle of enchanting singing talent, which has charmed millions into falling in love with Susan around the Globe.

Good Luck Susan many millions of your fans wish you well.

Rock BGT for us tonight all over again.

'And Madonna told pals Susan had the most " haughtingly beautiful" voice she has heard in years'

Not only have you got Her Majesty The Queen of England behind you Susan, you have got her magesty the Queen of Pop behind you as well.

MR.K!
24-05-2009, 04:44 PM
:(
Im gonna have to Sky+ BGT. Il be watching the double Fringe finale on Sky1
GOOD LUCK SUSAN !

MrGaryy
24-05-2009, 04:44 PM
are there even 50 million peopel with TVs?

Lewis.
24-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by MrGaryy
are there even 50 million peopel with TVs?

In america Aswell :thumbs:

MR.K!
24-05-2009, 04:45 PM
50 MILLION VIEWERS !? I dont think so ! Isnt that like 90% of the UK's population

^ Edit. lol. OK :thumbs:

Edit again : Does BGT actually get shown by a tv broadcaster in the USA ?

Harry!
24-05-2009, 04:46 PM
'And Madonna told pals Susan had the most " haughtingly beautiful" voice she has heard in years'

Spot on from the queen of pop :thumbs:

30stone
24-05-2009, 04:47 PM
I am still unsire shows like this like x facotr maxed at 15mil somthing

do over triple that?

i dont think it will.

Spike
24-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Its possible with the amount of publicity all over the world
It will get 12million viewers watching ITV1 tonight
I can see it getting some views from people all over the world on the website but will they know that it is going to be streamed on the website?

Fom
24-05-2009, 04:49 PM
That's a lot of people, hope Susan doesn't see this because that will completely throw her off. Then again, same for all the other semi finalists.

Fom
24-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
I am still unsire shows like this like x facotr maxed at 15mil somthing

do over triple that?

i dont think it will.

Considering the hype she got, and loads of coverage in America. It seems perfectly do-able and to be honest... could even go over that.

Lewis.
24-05-2009, 04:51 PM
I think the website can keep a track of anyone who watched the live stream online aswell ;)

Pipergun
24-05-2009, 04:52 PM
She's been given the last performance spot... how convenient!

Lewis.
24-05-2009, 05:05 PM
I think ITV are using it to their advantage. I hope that this means America will see the true talent in Sue and Diversity ;)

Wildcat!
24-05-2009, 05:08 PM
This is the most over hyped singer I have ever seen in my life! I think its so patronising to be honest. She is good, but she is not that great. Its only because o how she looks! So basically the whole world is telling her "Waaw, how can you sing like that, when you look so craap?"