PDA

View Full Version : BGT Semi Final 2- Your Fave Act?

*mazedsalv**
24-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Out of these 8 who will be on tomorrow, who is your fave?? and who do you think the 2 that will go through will be??

I hope its Flawless and Shaun Smith that get through, Im worried that Jamie or DJ Talent might get through over Shaun. Flawless i think is the 100% safe act.

SiaSiaSia
24-05-2009, 09:43 PM
OOh how did you find this list? They didn't reveal who would be performing which i thought was a bit unfair as they revealed yesterdays lineup

30stone
24-05-2009, 09:44 PM
You mean flawless is the 100% safe act.

Edit: I voted dj talent.

*mazedsalv**
24-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Yeah i just edited lol

Oh and it was revealed on Britains Got More Talent, Sia :)

Tom4784
Flawless will get through on the votes I think. I woulda said Jamie Pugh but He's kinda like a lesser Susan Boyle plus the tabloids turned on him which is never good for a reality TV contestant. I think the judges vote will be inbetween Jamie Pugh and Shaun Smith. I could see Shaun edging him as I think since we've got Susan in the final they don't want too many similar acts? I want Shaun through, I used to like Jamie but I went off him after I saw his performance again.

Indierock&roll
jamie pugh i like
and flawless

Harry!
24-05-2009, 09:49 PM
I say Britain!
You say talent!
Britain's got talent,
It's the DJ Talent!

Guess who I voted

SiaSiaSia
24-05-2009, 09:54 PM
I just youtubed Gareth Oliver, Mama Trish, DJ Talent and Merlin Cadogan (seeing as he has the last act slot it's almost guarenteed he'll get in...)

Gareth Oliver's really clever!
Mama Trish is only there for entertainment... I got bored of him anyway ;P
DJ Talent ... how did he get in?!
Merlin Cadogan... woahhhhhh... but last year there was a stunt man and he wasn't v good. so we'll see

Oh and I voted Jamie Pugh! But I like Flawless and Shaun Smith

Tom
24-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Merlin- it makes a change from having singers and dancers

I like Shaun, Flawless and Hot Honeys though as well but overall this semi final is much weaker than tonight

They should have mixed it up a bit and had DJ Talent and Mama Trish on tonight with Sue and Natalie on tomorrow night

*mazedsalv**
24-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Thing is we dont know what the public is thinking.
Looking at the acts tomorrow, the 2 acts that SHOULD be going through are Flawless and Shaun. But seeing as tonight a dance group and a singer got through, will the public vote differently to try and avoid the same thing happening?? I mean if this continues and the singer and the dancer from each show would go through, then it wont be a vareity show, it will just be Singers and Dancers.

I have a feeling that the public would want variety and we will see a shock result of Merlin and DJ Talent going through.

Firewire
24-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Shaun Smith

BigSister
24-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Shaun Dj talent(As i like the song) and Flawless

Tom
24-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Has the performance order been released yet? the last one on is a dead cert to get through ...

Pipergun
24-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Thing is we dont know what the public is thinking.
Looking at the acts tomorrow, the 2 acts that SHOULD be going through are Flawless and Shaun. But seeing as tonight a dance group and a singer got through, will the public vote differently to try and avoid the same thing happening?? I mean if this continues and the singer and the dancer from each show would go through, then it wont be a vareity show, it will just be Singers and Dancers.

I have a feeling that the public would want variety and we will see a shock result of Merlin and DJ Talent going through.

I agree with you, in that Flawless might not be as safe as people think they are... with Diversity getting through tonight, I think they'll have to do something really fantastic to set themselves apart... otherwise they might struggle...

I think they'll have to work harder to get the same amount of votes.

Wildcat!
24-05-2009, 10:49 PM
How many people go through???

Pipergun
24-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha

2 acts from each semi :thumbs:

Wildcat!
24-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Pipergun
Originally posted by Aint_mad_atcha

2 acts from each semi :thumbs:

Ah thank you! Cheers!

5CORPIO
24-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Jamie Pugh :thumbs:

LemonJam
25-05-2009, 12:16 AM
I'd like to see Flawless and Gareth to get through, although I like Merlin and Jamie too.

SammyAyee
28-05-2009, 04:17 PM
shaun smith or flawless.

Annie
28-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Flawless --- I love them!!!