PDA

View Full Version : Live Feed: The Details

bigbrotherisback2009
27-05-2009, 10:11 AM
With the schedules now confirmed for the first couple of days of Big Brother 10, these are the facts about the live feed coverage on offer.

As we’ve posted previously, not only has the red button 24/7 feed has been axed, but the daytime streaming on E4 has been scrapped too. The online streaming was discontinued last year.

On launch night live streaming on E4 begins at 11.35pm, after an hour-long edition of Big Mouth, continuing through to 6.20am.
On Friday there is no further streaming until 11.05pm on E4, running overnight once again.
C4 will also be offering 90-minutes of live streaming on both nights, from 2.30am.
And that is it.

In its place, along with daytime regulars Smallville, One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls, are reruns of Desperate Housewives, the first series of The Hills - and a rare chance to see classic episodes of Friends. E4 Music has been dropped.

Big Brother isn’t completely absent from the schedules though, the main editions will be repeated at 1pm on E4, while Big Brother’s Little Brother remains in the 6pm slot.

DigitalSid
27-05-2009, 10:35 AM
old...

Jackie
27-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Whats the point of 2.30am they are always asleep.

Beastie
27-05-2009, 12:08 PM
on launch night they wont be asleep then!

they should do that task again where they try and stay awake 3 days straight!! lol

Brekkie
27-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Details now for the first full week - it absolutely sucks IMO:
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/post-midnight-start-for-e4-streaming.html

Tom
27-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Those live feed times are fine (for me). I never really watched it outside of those hours anyway.

I've always found the C4 streaming pointless though especially as E4 out rates C4 when streaming is on both.

Summer housemates never go to bed until later but hopefully they won't use the alarm until about midday so they get enough sleep to stay up, its not as though they have anyone to entertain in the morning.