PDA

View Full Version : Sunday live special confirmed

bigbrotherisback2009
27-05-2009, 04:57 PM
The full schedule for the first week has now been confirmed by C4, with an extended episode on Sunday night and highlights fixed at 10pm from Monday to Thursday.

Davina will front the special 100-minute edition of Big Brother, airing at 10.00pm on Sunday 7th June:

Davina McCall hosts a special show direct from the house as Big Brother reveals some surprises that could send shockwaves through the house. How do the housemates cope with life under Big Brother’s rules?

Exec Prod: Sharon Powers; Series Editors: Adam Barry, Daniel Marlowe, Katy Smith; Prod Co: Brighter Pictures (an Endemol company)

In a last minute decision, Big Brother was rescheduled to 10pm to avoid clashing with the final of The Apprentice, which has been bought forward to Sunday. It is possible it will still clash with the follow up programme, The Apprentice: You’re Hired.

Originally the Sunday night special had been due to air in two parts, accompanying Alan Carr’s new Sunday night chat show, which has now been pulled.

Nightly Shows
The nightly highlights show will air on Saturday at 9pm, and then in a fixed 10pm slot from Monday to Thursday.

C4 listings confirm the first housemate to be “publicly evicted” will leave the house on Friday 12th June, with the live eviction shows occupying the same slots as last year, with an hour-long show at 9pm, followed by a 30-minute show at 10.35pm.

C4 will also be screening a couple of hours of live streaming in the early hours of the morning, plus repeating Big Brother’s Little Brother and the previous nights highlights show in it’s breakfast schedules.

First Week Schedule

Thursday 4th June: 9.00-10.35pm (Launch Show)
Friday 5th June: 9.00-10.00pm
Saturday 6th June: 9.00-10.00pm
Sunday 7th June: 10.00-11.40pm (Special show)
Monday - Thursday: 10.00-11.05pm
Friday 12th June: 9.00-10.00pm and 10.35-11.10pm

Over on E4
Big Brother’s Little Brother remains in it’s 6pm weeknight slot over on E4, with a repeat the next day at 1pm. Extended hour-long editions air on Tuesdays and Fridays, along with the usual Sunday afternoon episode which airs on T4 at 1pm, with a repeat screening at 3.05pm on E4.

As previously announced, Big Mouth has been cut back to just a single hour-long episode each week, fronted by Davina herself. The first episode airs immediately after the launch show on Thursday 4th June, with subsequent episodes airing on Friday nights folowing the eviction show.

E4 will also carry live streaming overnight, but the daytime slots and the 24/7 red button feed have been axed for this series.

What do you think might send shockwaves through the house on Sunday night - please comment below.

stick with bbspy

Nicklol123
27-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Stick with bbspy LOL.

Please tell me something new.

bigbrotherisback2009
27-05-2009, 04:59 PM
i just copy and paist from bbspy looooool

Jordan.
27-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Wonder what will be happening :conf:

bigbrotherisback2009
27-05-2009, 05:01 PM
stick with bb spy as they are very quick and uptodate with bb info

Nicklol123
27-05-2009, 05:01 PM
I can tell.

Mrluvaluva
27-05-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=114465

Brekkie
27-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by bigbrotherisback2009
i just copy and paist from bbspy looooool
It's appreciated if you put the link back in too please.

bigbrotherisback2009
27-05-2009, 05:47 PM
hear is the link

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/sunday-live-special-confirmed.html

crossieKIDD
27-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Special show confirmed for 7th June

Could the extended show hint at an eviction or twist?

Channel 4 schedules confirm that a special 100-minute Big Brother will air on Sunday 7th June.

The show will air on Channel 4 from 10pm and last until 11:40pm. The extended show hints at an eviction or twist. Could a housemate be booted out quicker than we first thought?

The synopsis for the episode says:

Davina McCall hosts a special show direct from the house as Big Brother reveals some surprises that could send shockwaves through the house. How do the housemates cope with life under Big Brother’s rules?

The schedules also confirm that the highlights shows will air at 10pm from Monday to Thursday. On Friday’s there will be two shows due to the evictions, one show at 9pm followed by a second at 10:35pm.

The usual repeats of the highlights show and BBLB will continue to air at breakfast every morning on Channel 4. Live feed will also be avaliable in the early hours of the morning on the channel.

Big Brother’s Little Brother will run Monday to Friday on E4, times vary. The show will also broadcast on T4 every Sunday. The first show will be broadcast on Friday 5th June on E4 at 6pm.

Big Brother’s Big Mouth will broadcast on E4 every Friday for an hour straight after the eviction show, with exception to Thursday 4th June when it will air straight after the launch show.

Big Brother 10 launches on Thursday 4th June on Channel 4 at 9pm.

Click here for full BB TV Guide listings.

Keep an eye out!

thisisme2008
27-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by crossieKIDD
Special show confirmed for 7th June

Could the extended show hint at an eviction or twist?

Channel 4 schedules confirm that a special 100-minute Big Brother will air on Sunday 7th June.

The show will air on Channel 4 from 10pm and last until 11:40pm. The extended show hints at an eviction or twist. Could a housemate be booted out quicker than we first thought?

The synopsis for the episode says:

The schedules also confirm that the highlights shows will air at 10pm from Monday to Thursday. On Friday’s there will be two shows due to the evictions, one show at 9pm followed by a second at 10:35pm.

The usual repeats of the highlights show and BBLB will continue to air at breakfast every morning on Channel 4. Live feed will also be avaliable in the early hours of the morning on the channel.

Big Brother’s Little Brother will run Monday to Friday on E4, times vary. The show will also broadcast on T4 every Sunday. The first show will be broadcast on Friday 5th June on E4 at 6pm.

Big Brother’s Big Mouth will broadcast on E4 every Friday for an hour straight after the eviction show, with exception to Thursday 4th June when it will air straight after the launch show.

Big Brother 10 launches on Thursday 4th June on Channel 4 at 9pm.

Click here for full BB TV Guide listings.

Keep an eye out!

i doubt that will be an early eviction - that's not too shocking and it has been expected for years... maybe splitting the house into 2 houses... or evicted 3 or 4 people... don't know...

EDIT: some surprises... more than one...?

monkeyking87
27-05-2009, 07:14 PM
Mutiple threads = fail.

ILoveTRW
27-05-2009, 07:28 PM
I bet it will be the reveal of a relationship twist like BBAU6 and 7

sophieyk2
27-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Could be that they are forced to do their nominations in front of each other with the most going to the public vote. That would cause bitching and backstabbing in the first week.

monkeyking87
27-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Not very gasp worthy though is it?

sophieyk2
27-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Should do like they did in US and stick exes in - stir it up a bit!

thisisme2008
27-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by sophieyk2
Should do like they did in US and stick exes in - stir it up a bit!

yeah but i hate it when you see people who already know each other...

Brekkie
27-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
That's what I fear.

ILoveTRW
27-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
That's what I fear.

same, if we are going to have a relationship twist this year I want a series long one not just 3 days

southblue
27-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Live Nominations

thisisme2008
27-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by southblue
Live Nominations

live face to face nominations :thumbs:

mado
27-05-2009, 10:08 PM
i hope its crueler than ever:dance: